LTTTC while feeling left behind Room - Welcome

Lazydaisys said:
I'm so nosey, I want to know the real reason the other one suddenly retired. Maybe he won the lottery? X
No clue lol

The new guy (he's NOT new to the clinic, just to me) has a resident working under him. Seems like maybe they're bringing in new people? I dunno.

Will this period ever end? Going on day 8....
It's getting somewhat lighter, doesn't seem like anything to be "concerned" about, but it's just getting old!

Well, AF has finally left the building!!

Still a little sore from the cyst, but it's duller and much less irritating. We tried to BD today (after not for like 2 weeks!!!) and it hurt a little to go deep but OH accomidated. Probably too early to be fertile, but oh well. The last two mornings somebody called right after my alarm went off so I totally forgot to temp!! Aaaah!!

Gonna go babysit my nephew tomorrow. Actually kinda looking forward to it! I feel like I've kinda been excluded from his life so far. I live farther away and I work a lot. My little sister gets to see him all the time and posts pix of her with him on FB, and I've been feeling left out.

I just need some time to relax here lately. Last week I had a rough time at work and I was sooo stressed hurting 24-7 and going to doctors all the time! I was getting so tired of my job and just stressed. I would really like to get another job, but I straight up lied to my boss today about staying there. I don't wanna hurt my job security before I have another job. What I don't like about this one is that the expectations of me are constantly changing. I want to just go to work, and do my job, and go home. I'm tired of trying to figure out what's expected of me this week. I don't like when the goal keeps changing!

Hi ladies!
I haven't checked in for a while, so just read through about 10 pages. Lots of goings on I see.
Sorry about your cyst OneKnight! That sounds painful! Any news on the job yet?

AFM - we're on our last natural try for a baby, then next month we start IVF, so can't 'try' due tot he drugs, even though the actual process will happen during September's cycle. Mixed emotions about it; kind of pleased and excited for it to be happening and for us to have a chance to make progress, but still annoyed that it's come to this, and worried for the outcome.

'Hi' to everyone else! :hi:

Room for one more?

3 years on from trying and I am the only one left of the original 'gang' still not pregnant :(

Finding it hard to settle into bump buddies etc as so paranoid I'll get left behind again!

Feisty, you're in the right place! I'm sure most of us, if not all, know exactly what you mean. I have been TTC #2 for almost as long as you have been TTC. Since starting I have had 3 miscarriages and watched 2 of my best friends get pregnant with their seconds and my other best friend is pregnant with his first. I'm terrified they will move on to their second before I do, which I know sounds horribly selfish, but it is what it is. I can't understand why I was able to have my son with no problems and now my body thinks it some old shriveled up lady. Fingers crossed for us all! :)

I have the same fear of being stuck on the ttc board for the next 5 years. lost bump buddies to the other side .... Didn't think about them joining the ttc boards again for their next baby!!

Yeah my friend has given birth and conceived another in the time I've been ttc!

I have the same fear of being stuck on the ttc board for the next 5 years. lost bump buddies to the other side .... Didn't think about them joining the ttc boards again for their next baby!!

Yeah my friend has given birth and conceived another in the time I've been ttc!

Yup. My younger sister has gotten married, WWT, tried for one cycle, and given birth.....at this rate my really-younger (8 years younger than me) sister will get married and have kids before me! She starts college this fall.

On that note, I'm trying to go back to school myself. It's gonna kill my budget!! But I really want the better job! I dunno if I should continue TTC while in school, but at this rate it won't hurt anything. :p

oneKnight, that's what I decided to do too. I'm back in school and TTC. Being back in school does help. At the end of each semester you feel as though you have accomplished something and it helps to keep your mind occupied.

Hi Ladies,

Is there room for another newbie to join? Day 1 of Cycle 17 TTC # 2. Sis due with her first baby next month, 3 best friends due with their 2nd babies Sept, Oct and Nov!! So delighted for them all but wishing I was in there with them :(

Welcome WhiteOrchid! We're here for you anytime you need to vent or talk about your treatments! :)

Hi Ladies! I've been a sometimes visitor, sometimes lurker on this thread recently. Definitely feeling left behind, but my story isn't as bad as many women here (only TTC since May 2012).

Right now I'm feeling very frustrated, because I was supposed to start injectables last night :)yipee:) but ended up having to start birth control to shrink a cyst. :hissy: Perhaps some of you can relate? :friends:

Wishing all in this forum get their sticky bfps soon.... :hugs:

Hi Ladies! I've been a sometimes visitor, sometimes lurker on this thread recently. Definitely feeling left behind, but my story isn't as bad as many women here (only TTC since May 2012).

Right now I'm feeling very frustrated, because I was supposed to start injectables last night :)yipee:) but ended up having to start birth control to shrink a cyst. :hissy: Perhaps some of you can relate? :friends:

I too am waiting on a large, hemmoragic cyst to shrink down. My doc didn't say anything about using BC on it, just said give it time. It was bleeding inside and caused significant pain for the last few weeks, though it's eased up a bit now.
Due to the cyst and having an unusually long AF last week, I have no idea when to expect ovulation this cycle. Theoretically, the cyst shouldn't actually hurt my chances that much. My sister had a cyst found on her first scan when she was pregnant - she didn't even know she had it. But my doc wouldn't move forward with fertility treatments while it was there.

Welcome, and welcome WhiteOrchid too!!

I too am waiting on a large, hemmoragic cyst to shrink down. My doc didn't say anything about using BC on it, just said give it time. It was bleeding inside and caused significant pain for the last few weeks, though it's eased up a bit now.
Due to the cyst and having an unusually long AF last week, I have no idea when to expect ovulation this cycle. Theoretically, the cyst shouldn't actually hurt my chances that much. My sister had a cyst found on her first scan when she was pregnant - she didn't even know she had it. But my doc wouldn't move forward with fertility treatments while it was there.

I had a huge cyst when pregnant with number 2 - They didn't seem overly concerned about it and it definitely wasn't anything to do with my loss. Have you asked why he wants you to wait it out?

I had a huge cyst when pregnant with number 2 - They didn't seem overly concerned about it and it definitely wasn't anything to do with my loss. Have you asked why he wants you to wait it out?
No clue. I was in so much pain at the time and sooooooo stressed from it. I couldn't think about anything but how I was gonna go to work in so much pain! The only smart thing I managed to say in the appointment was to ask for a specific pain med - but it helped!

The pain has eased up, more of a dull ache that comes and goes instead of constant pain. I hope that means the cyst is still shrinking. He said to schedule another scan when I get my next AF.

Urgh why does AF have to cause so much pain and discomfort!?! I'm sorry I know I shouldn't complain when some of you have gone through/are going through the agony of having cysts, but as if AF showing isn't enough of a kick in the stomach then she really hands it to you by having you doubled over with cramps and feeling like crap! Feels so unfair!!

On top of that my sis just casually mentioned that she is pretty sure a mutual friend of ours is pregnant with her 2nd. As with everyone else I know that is pregnant I am happy for her, but I sometimes wish my sis and other friends realised how upsetting it can be to be constantly told of yet ANOTHER person who is pregnant, especially in such a casual 'drop it in mid way through a conversation way'!! I know she doesn't mean to hurt me at all and would be upset if she knew she had it's just since my Sis got pregnant on the first month of trying she doesn't understand how hard it is.

Humph, sorry for the moan ladies but I guess you are the only ppl who I feel really understand the difficulties of LTTTC, especially on Day 1 of each cycle when AF rears her ugly head!! I'm going to now try and be more positive and think of the good things I can do for the next 2 weeks since I know I'm not pregnant (like have a glass of wine and hot bubble bath tonight!!)! I hope you all have a good weekend :hugs:

Oh, I know about PMS too. It can be pretty awful in itself! I often get nausea and chills and foggy brain and let me tell ya, it's not something you can just take a Tylenol for and go back to work like nothing's happening. Ugh.

Moan away!!!

Have any of you ever taken progesterone supps (vaginal cream)? I have to take it after I ovulate. This is my second month and I swear it makes me crazy...vivid dreams, emotional and to top it off, about 2 days after starting it I get all the classic AF/pregnancy symptoms (sore breasts, nausea, tired). I know I need it, but seriously, could mother nature mess with us any more!?!?!? Oh well, count down until my beta blood draw...9 days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->