March/April Spring bee's

Hey ladies, so I finally got the courage to take a frer and by surprise it was positive! I cant believe how dark it is for be only being 10dpo, maybe its signs of a good sticky, lets hope.

Welcome Marie:wave: good luck I hope you get your bfp:flower:

babyvaughan- I swear I felt when I implanted which was at 6dpo so its definitely possible:thumbup:

Liz- I think your pregnant, creamy cm is a great sign thats the only kind of cm I had this entire tww so I hope its a good sign for you:flower:

And now here's a pic of my test:happydance:

Yay congratulations!!!!!! How exciting!!!! Have u worked out what ur due date will be??

Omg Abii I'm so jealous and happy for you!!! I hope you're right about me, I'm feeling like I've lost all hope :(

Anyone have any idea why my temps gone so low? AF isn't due until 16DPO...

Hey ladies, so I finally got the courage to take a frer and by surprise it was positive! I cant believe how dark it is for be only being 10dpo, maybe its signs of a good sticky, lets hope.

babyvaughan- I swear I felt when I implanted which was at 6dpo so its definitely possible:thumbup:

Liz- I think your pregnant, creamy cm is a great sign thats the only kind of cm I had this entire tww so I hope its a good sign for you:flower:

Congrats! Thr fab lines it'l show on digi too nw going by those lines x

Thank you ladies, Im so nervous but very happy:)

Redrose- All I did was take fertibella, used pre-seed with softcups and followed smep, and well my husband stopped masturbating so I think thats what helped the most:dohh: lol I think your going to get yours in the next few days too:)

Jbaby- Yes, after ff gives my my crosshairs I always go to countdowntopregnancy and use the due date calculator:thumbup: I am due December 6th:)
Do you know your due date yet?:flower:

Liz- Temperatures fluctuate alot during your cycle especially while in the tww so if your temp goes low it doesn't really mean anything unless it stays low for a few consecutive days:thumbup:
Honestly I stopped temping this morning because I didn't want to stress about my temps, have you been having a hard time sleeping? tossing and turning can cause low temps

Congrats! Thr fab lines it'l show on digi too nw going by those lines x
Yeah I was going to try to wait to take the digi until the day af was due but I doubt I will lol:dohh:

Yay Abii!! I knew it from your previous test, but it's nice to see an FRER confirmation! And that's a great line for 10 DPO! Can't wait to follow your pregnancy journey :happydance:

Abbi - my EDD based on lmp is 11/12/14
Oh wow, congrats hun:)
I found out at about 8 weeks with my dd, it definitely helps the pregnancy go by faster haha Im going to have alonggg pregnancy:dohh:

Confuzion- Thank you hun:) I kind of knew as well because I got my first very faint positive at 6dpo(the day of supposed implantation) on a frer it was just so faint it looked like an evap

Liz- Im sorry hun:( :hugs: I still have a good feeling about you though:thumbup:

I found out at about 8 weeks with my dd, it definitely helps the pregnancy go by faster haha Im going to have alonggg pregnancy:dohh:

Gosh I wish I found out that late! Finding out before you have even missed ur period sucks lol

Gosh I wish I found out that late! Finding out before you have even missed ur period sucks lol

Lol right I still have 5 days until I can officially say Im pregnant, hopefully I can wait that long before I take the digi but I doubt it with my track record this cycle:dohh:

Yer I feel like I can't really say I'm pregnant yet!! I'm thinking I'll do a digi in a couple of days :)

Did a FS this evening, still BFn... Ugh it's never going to happen to me...I really thought I had it this cycle :(

BFN this morning and temp doesn't seem to be rising much. I think it's safe to say I'm out again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->