March/April Spring bee's

Mega confused I took a different brand name test after getting a bfn on my wondfo, this pic is just after I took it, the second after an 30 mins I took jamie for a walk in the buggy!

Attachments

• 20140326_105944.jpg
    20140326_105944.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 2014-03-26 09.45.45.jpg
    2014-03-26 09.45.45.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 15
Mega confused I took a different brand name test after getting a bfn on my wondfo, this pic is just after I took it, the second after an 30 mins I took jamie for a walk in the buggy!

I see it, I see it - and a line is a line! Congrats RedRose :D

Redrose iv noticed with those cheapies line only shows properly aftr its dried evn with the opks. That does not look like a evap its thick n pink! Hv u tried a digi or frer? X

Confuzion- Thank you hun:) I kind of knew as well because I got my first very faint positive at 6dpo(the day of supposed implantation) on a frer it was just so faint it looked like an evap

Liz- Im sorry hun:( :hugs: I still have a good feeling about you though:thumbup:

6dpo! Wow & did u kp getting faint lines up until ths last test. I with previous 2 pregnancies hv got decent enough second line on frer so thnkng dunno if it wudv shown on 8dpo? Going t start 8dpo ths time x

abi - CONGRATS!!!
question - why can't you call yourself preg for another 4 days? I haven't reached this point yet so I have no idea what you mean! :)

liz - I'm so sorry you're going through such pain! I'd hug you if we were together! :hugs:

someone posted this in another thread last month and it has stuck with me ever since, and will forever (it might have been you, RedRose??)
"What's meant for you will not pass you by" :flower:

I loved it and it reminds me that what's meant to be will happen, not when IIIII want it to but when it needs to. Liz - don't give up hope!

Feeling a bit discouraged today... been testing since Monday today is technically 9 dpo AF is to show up on Friday. Tests have been negative there was the faintest of shadows but who knows.... =/

Thanks, I just really though I had it this cycle :(

I hear ya - for some reason, half of me is really positive this cycle and the other half is trying to break out of that b/c I know there's a higher chance that we didn't.

Redrose- Your pregnant! there's definitely a pink line there and it looks darker then my wondfo's were:thumbup: ahh yay congrats:happydance:

Liz- Im so sorry hun:( :hugs: maybe you guys need to bd more around your fertile days? try to do smep? thats what I used this cycle and use more of the pre-seed(I used it every time we bd'd until 3dpo, with the softcups as well). I know its discouraging hun and Im very sorry, ttc is so un-fair sometimes:(

Mom2sam- Yes, I ran out of the expensive brands(I had a pack of cb +, first response 6 days sooner, and dollar general brand) every test I took was faint but they slowly got darker, I noticed it getting darker on the dollar general so I got another 3 pack of frer's. I also was taking wonfo's in-between the other tests and they were so faint they looked like shadows. Now I am waiting on my cb digi's with weeks estimator to get here which should be here today:)(ha wow I just realized how many tests I took:dohh:)

Wish2B- Because thats the day af is due, and since Im early still this could be a chemical pregnancy:( so Im waiting until af is late to officially say "Im pregnant" lol but I feel pregnant so hopfully its a sticky bean. I already named it and am already getting attached so Im trying to stay as hopeful as I can:thumbup:
Awh that was a cute quote, thank you for sharing:flower:

tgurl- Thats what my first test looked like, a shadow, I thought for sure it was an indent or evap but it actually turned out to be my bfp:) hopefully its a start of something for you hun:flower:

Oh and going back to a question a few days ago about what urine is better for testing, I vote mid to late afternoon for any frer's. I got an obvious and pretty dark line for 10dpo yesterday when I tested(around 4 or 5pm) and then this morning it was really faint with fmu but my urine was pretty concentrated, I also used afternoon urine for all my other tests that were faint before taking the frer. My wondfo got darker though so I vote fmu for those.

I just feel like balling, I truley thought it was going to be my cycle! :(

Im not counting my self pregnant yet abi, that was not a wondfo test I ised one step pregnancy test, my friend reckons it could be dye run! Im still not getting anything on those wondfo, but apparently the blue strip wondfo are only 25? But the one step are 15!

I just feel like balling, I truley thought it was going to be my cycle! :(

Aw! I am sorry you haven't gotten your BFP, Yet. Its only a matter of time :hugs: Take it easy and don't stress.. You're not out yet!

Molgold, thanks I'm just getting so tired of trying hard and not getting anything out of it! I used OPKs and I used preseed and I guess that's still not enough :(

Redrose- Your pregnant! there's definitely a pink line there and it looks darker then my wondfo's were:thumbup: ahh yay congrats:happydance:

Liz- Im so sorry hun:( :hugs: maybe you guys need to bd more around your fertile days? try to do smep? thats what I used this cycle and use more of the pre-seed(I used it every time we bd'd until 3dpo, with the softcups as well). I know its discouraging hun and Im very sorry, ttc is so un-fair sometimes:(

Mom2sam- Yes, I ran out of the expensive brands(I had a pack of cb +, first response 6 days sooner, and dollar general brand) every test I took was faint but they slowly got darker, I noticed it getting darker on the dollar general so I got another 3 pack of frer's. I also was taking wonfo's in-between the other tests and they were so faint they looked like shadows. Now I am waiting on my cb digi's with weeks estimator to get here which should be here today:)(ha wow I just realized how many tests I took:dohh:)

Wish2B- Because thats the day af is due, and since Im early still this could be a chemical pregnancy:( so Im waiting until af is late to officially say "Im pregnant" lol but I feel pregnant so hopfully its a sticky bean. I already named it and am already getting attached so Im trying to stay as hopeful as I can:thumbup:
Awh that was a cute quote, thank you for sharing:flower:

tgurl- Thats what my first test looked like, a shadow, I thought for sure it was an indent or evap but it actually turned out to be my bfp:) hopefully its a start of something for you hun:flower:

Oh and going back to a question a few days ago about what urine is better for testing, I vote mid to late afternoon for any frer's. I got an obvious and pretty dark line for 10dpo yesterday when I tested(around 4 or 5pm) and then this morning it was really faint with fmu but my urine was pretty concentrated, I also used afternoon urine for all my other tests that were faint before taking the frer. My wondfo got darker though so I vote fmu for those.

I'v also followed smep ths cycle & used preseed everytime we bed until 3dpo too! That gvs me some hope nw hope i join u in first tri next week! I thnk i'l b testing Monday at 9dpo again as hv made a oact t wait til then with few other ladies on another thread x

Molgold, thanks I'm just getting so tired of trying hard and not getting anything out of it! I used OPKs and I used preseed and I guess that's still not enough :(

Liz hang in thr it Will happen it's a matter of when. My first took 5 years & i had given up hope it was after 2 years & being put on clomid that i conceived hm. From first test to initially conceiving took 2 years but he was so worth the wait. Ur time will come hun until then i wish u all the best i'v bn through it & i knw hw hard it can be i used to cry everytime AF came. Big hugs! X

Just read ur ticker hv u been tested etc i only say ths as i too waited for 2 yrs before i went to get seen & regret nt going sooner doc had said i cudv come after ttc for 1 year & in end was only a minor problem that thy fixed low ovulation level & put me on clomid It could be something small that is stopping ths x

Aw well I'm glad you eventually got your son!! I did go in and I have PCOS but do O just not always on time... I did try clomid twice and I Oed great on it but didn't catch eggs :(

My boobs currently hurt so bad! I think it's just AF on it's way though :(

Still holding out on testing, quite proud of myself because I normally am at the drugstore at midnight buying one because I just wanna test lol.

I've been doing good after today just 1 more day to wait then AF is due!

YOU ALL ARE MAKING ME WANT TO TEST!! :) But I'm only at 8dpo, but AF is due Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->