March/April Spring bee's

no crying, littlegirl!! (hahaha that sounds weird!) :) But I TOTALLY get it - that's how I was the other day!!! But, like someone (I think Kallie?) said to me the other day when I had my fallback - you have to look at the whole picture. And since you're still high, even though not skyrocketing, it's still good!

Deal - I'm so sorry for what's going on! how confusing!! it's really tough to tell what could be going on since you only started temping 2/3 of the way through your cycle like you said, and you could still be having cycle effects from getting off of IUD. If you're just 5dpo, then that should be a good thing if you're not having any symptoms - I don't think they'll really show until 8+. So maybe test again in a week?

no crying, littlegirl!! (hahaha that sounds weird!) :) But I TOTALLY get it - that's how I was the other day!!! But, like someone (I think Kallie?) said to me the other day when I had my fallback - you have to look at the whole picture. And since you're still high, even though not skyrocketing, it's still good!

Oh my gosh, it TOTALLY just MADE MY DAY that you said this, because I was getting upset today because my temperature has dropped (and usually that means AF is coming...)

I TOTALLY was the one who said "don't worry about one temperature", and now here I am worrying about a temperature - I should take my own advice, HAHA!

So funny - thanks for posting this, totally made me feel better, lol! :flower:

Wish2BMom - Af came on Saturday. Just in case I tested yesterday it was BFN. I kind of jumped the gun on updating my signature. So Goodbye cycle #74 hello #75, I just started my second round of letrozole this morning. I am trying to stay positive.

A huge hug to you iChick. If I was there with you I'd make you a big pot of chicken soup (well, vegetarian gluten-free chicken soup if I was eating it too...) and we'd watch Frozen and then eat chocolate and drink wine.

I hope the Letrozole helps this cycle - maybe it takes two cycles to really 'kick in'? Best of wishes my online-friend.

ichick so sorry to hear that! 75 seems like it would be a very lucky number! fingers crossed for you and TONS of :dust: your way!

HAHA kallie! No problem!! Tough to remember to take our own words of wisdom sometimes, I know!!! My temp dropped this morning too but I'm hoping i get another spike tomorrow.

ichick - oh man, I'm so sorry. I was totally convinced this was your month. 75's a good number! If I were with you, I'd totally be in on the soup/Frozen/chocolate/wine fest that Kallie just planned! :hugs:

))hugs(( to you ichick. I'd also totally be in on that soup/wine/frozen/choclate gathering :) And having this now be the 75th cycle & round 2 on new meds I'm feeling really possitive that you'll get your BFP this time around!!! Just know that I'm rooting for you & all the lovely ladies on this thread <3

So, I actually did POAS yesterday (two days earlier than I was going to, I have no willpower!) It was a :bfn: and my temperature dropped today, so I don't think that will change. But hey, I'm still in the game until AF :witch: arrives!

Deal - I'm so sorry for what's going on! how confusing!! it's really tough to tell what could be going on since you only started temping 2/3 of the way through your cycle like you said, and you could still be having cycle effects from getting off of IUD. If you're just 5dpo, then that should be a good thing if you're not having any symptoms - I don't think they'll really show until 8+. So maybe test again in a week?

Ok! I know I discussed this with you before, but the sore bbs?! What if its more like a tingling/itchy/heavy/just really like super aware that they are there and can feel them constantly just being there????

Im sure that sounds bizarre :wacko: I feel nuts but its REALLY weird?!

Again thank you for being so awesome about these weird things that I've never experienced! :hugs: you ROCK! :thumbup:

Ok! I know I discussed this with you before, but the sore bbs?! What if its more like a tingling/itchy/heavy/just really like super aware that they are there and can feel them constantly just being there????

I've had that PMS symptom a million times. Not everytime, but I sure have it right now. Sometimes they are achey, sometimes they are itchy, sometimes its just nipples (like they are swollen, itchy, or just 'there').

I find that stress, eating the wrong things, and not getting enough sleep makes it WAY worse. It helps for me to wear a bra at night.

Not a sure pregnancy sign though :(

I should say, it CAN be a symptom though. It is more likely to get if you are pregnant.

There is a symptom tracker on 'countdown to pregnancy' website that is useful to see the odds.

I should say, it CAN be a symptom though. It is more likely to get if you are pregnant.

There is a symptom tracker on 'countdown to pregnancy' website that is useful to see the odds.

This is probably going to sound ridiculous to you, but I've never had it in my life....I get cramps and moody and the whole 9 yards just never had this happen...so im a rookie in the sore/itchy/tingling bbs/nipple area!!

Thanks for your help though! I need any advice I can get!:hugs:

I've had that PMS symptom a million times. Not everytime, but I sure have it right now. Sometimes they are achey, sometimes they are itchy, sometimes its just nipples (like they are swollen, itchy, or just 'there').

I find that stress, eating the wrong things, and not getting enough sleep makes it WAY worse. It helps for me to wear a bra at night.

Yeah, I haven't really ever had overly itchy, but mine feel definitely heavier right now (like "I'm a B cup and I don't see how you girls that are bigger can lug these things around though I'm still jealous"-heavy). Mine are constantly in some version of soreness before af - between holding them to go downstairs to just twinges letting me know they are there - so I'm only looking to see if mine get more veiny.
That said, on FF when I enter 'tender breasts' as a symptom, it comes up as the most common one for my dpo! It's a monthly tease. So it's very common in both PMS and early pregnancy, unfortunately. :growlmad:

Yeah, I haven't really ever had overly itchy, but mine feel definitely heavier right now (like "I'm a B cup and I don't see how you girls that are bigger can lug these things around though I'm still jealous"-heavy). Mine are constantly in some version of soreness before af - between holding them to go downstairs to just twinges letting me know they are there - so I'm only looking to see if mine get more veiny.
That said, on FF when I enter 'tender breasts' as a symptom, it comes up as the most common one for my dpo! It's a monthly tease. So it's very common in both PMS and early pregnancy, unfortunately. :growlmad:

well my body is definitely letting me know I ovulated then...I'm a C cup and its KILLING me lol :nope:

Ha ha, maybe the bigger the boobs the bigger the pain in the butt they are then. I'm a 36/38 D and I'm QUITE annoyed with them right now. I had to wear a sports bra to bed last night!

Ha ha, maybe the bigger the boobs the bigger the pain in the butt they are then. I'm a 36/38 D and I'm QUITE annoyed with them right now. I had to wear a sports bra to bed last night!

DEAR LORD! Arent they a HUGE pain...SOOOO annoying! lol Glad Im not alone in feeling that way! :thumbup:

Ouch ive so much cramping going on its like af will show any min!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->