March/April Spring bee's

redrose - you've been cramping for quite some time now! when are you testing again?
this is the weirdest question I've ever asked too - how's your hoohah doing? when that was painin' - what did it feel like? I've had the slightest twinges down there too, almost like the very start of a groin muscle pull. It's very weird, I've never felt that before.

redrose - you've been cramping for quite some time now! when are you testing again?
this is the weirdest question I've ever asked too - how's your hoohah doing? when that was painin' - what did it feel like? I've had the slightest twinges down there too, almost like the very start of a groin muscle pull. It's very weird, I've never felt that before.

does it kind of feel like you got kicked down there for a second?

Its fine now lol, I had those pains around 5 dpo although my opks were odd I only caught the end of my surge so im not sure if I ovulated sooner. I havent had any more cramps over the weekend maybe because I was too busy but now im back home relaxing and phew they are painful. My pain down there was like when af is here very heavy achey and throbbing. Last time I felt it I found out 2 weeks later I was 5 weeks preggo :)

SHUSH you big-boobed beauties!!! hahahaha

Hahah I know, I know, I'm not complaining.

On that topic, a recent survey of men determined that
2% of men prefer small breasts,
4% of men prefer large breasts,
1% of men prefer extremely large breasts, and
93% of men prefer breasts.

:haha:

As for big boobs yeah I was 36 d before my son... Im a 36 E now!

Its fine now lol, I had those pains around 5 dpo although my opks were odd I only caught the end of my surge so im not sure if I ovulated sooner. I havent had any more cramps over the weekend maybe because I was too busy but now im back home relaxing and phew they are painful. My pain down there was like when af is here very heavy achey and throbbing. Last time I felt it I found out 2 weeks later I was 5 weeks preggo :)

that is so strange! I was 5DPO yesterday and when driving back from family easter felt like I had been kicked down there for a sec (I mean not quite that intense) but just a weird throbbing pain....I thought I was losing it!:wacko:

Wish2BMom - we have very similar things going on....fx its SUPER good luck for us both! :dust: your way!

Holy crap, kallie - that's awesome!!

Littlegirl - I hope the very same!! I don't feel like I've been kicked, really, but definite twinges here and there. Something to look out for next month if AF does arrive.

Redrose - gotcha! I know that feeling all too well so there's no mistaking it!

Oh how I miss my pre-baby boobs! I have to wear a bra 24/7 :) on a good note I had some hootie pain too :dust:

I think I may have Oed, but temp hasn't spiked crazy yet? Boobs starting to hurt though....

Holy crap, kallie - that's awesome!!

Littlegirl - I hope the very same!! I don't feel like I've been kicked, really, but definite twinges here and there. Something to look out for next month if AF does arrive.

Redrose - gotcha! I know that feeling all too well so there's no mistaking it!

I'm probably just sore from all the freaking BD-ing that I made DH do haha....what goes around comes around I guess lol :haha:

hahahaha - this thread is hysterical!

how's everyone feeling today?

littlegirl - GREAT spike today!! woohoo!!
liz - yay for O'ing! did you time your BD'ing right?
kwynia - congrats (????) on the hootie pain!!

et por moi - af-like cramps and no spike in temp today - maintained yesterday's temp (though still higher post-O temp); FF has me getting AF on Thursday due to the average LP it's captured but my cycles are 28 days so that would be Saturday. oh the waiting fun!

I've never felt jealously for anyone who gets the thing I want most and it must be hard to deal with and I totally empathize with you ladies :hugs: I have had three miscarriages and after each someone close to me had gotten pregnant, including my niece which was hard to deal with.

Anyway 1dpo and just going with the flow...but having dull left pains blah

Hahahaha I totally posted that in the wrong section hahaha

Anyway I have dull aches in left side and gassy...only 1dpo blah

hahahaha - this thread is hysterical!

how's everyone feeling today?

littlegirl - GREAT spike today!! woohoo!!
liz - yay for O'ing! did you time your BD'ing right?
kwynia - congrats (????) on the hootie pain!!

et por moi - af-like cramps and no spike in temp today - maintained yesterday's temp (though still higher post-O temp); FF has me getting AF on Thursday due to the average LP it's captured but my cycles are 28 days so that would be Saturday. oh the waiting fun!

Well thank you:flower:
Very interesting but other than feeling SUPER tired I don't really have any other symptoms today....dunno if that's good or bad
more waiting and going :wacko:

Good luck to you! :dust: definitely let us all know if you have any changes or anything!!:hugs:

My cramps have become very achey and I feel so bloated. Just 4 days til testing

Liz - You are not alone sending tons of encouragement!.. and if you have the urge to punch someone in the face, just go with it;)

K.N. - Well put with what Liz said. Hit it right on the head

Deal - You are not going crazy. You are TWW'ing. Since everyone is different Im not sure what advise to give, except keep testing and try to stay distracted. Easier said then done. Good Luck!!!

Kallie - Frozen Chocolate Wine Soup!!! Oh my!! Now I have "do you wanna build a snowman," in my head! Your prescription for making me feel better is amazing. I am feeling better already;)

Thank you ladies for all your encouragement. I am in better spirits today. Day number 2 for meds, 3 more to go, then dtd, poas, o'ing and more dtd. Let's do this!!!

Good luck to everyone o'ing & testing for BFP!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->