March/April Spring bee's

thanks, Kallie - I am refocused on that now. Was just so bummed when I woke up at 3:20 KNOWING it was going to mess with my temps but then when I saw the actual temp at 5, I was SO MAD! But I'm ok now. :)

how are you feeling today? your temps (and littlegirl's), on the other hand, look fantastic!

Ok I am so jealous of u ladies with early Os!! :( I usually have a 31-35 day cycle and in this one, no O yaet at cd20!!

Mol - with all that CM, I say you're getting close to O. So your wait is almost over!

Front page updated:) welcome ichick, Juliet and Deal hope you ladies get your bfps soon:flower:

How is everyone doing? sorry I was away for a few days, things got hectic over here and I've been battling with some extreme nausea, even thinking about certain things makes me throw up and Im trying to not take any medication this time around so its been hellish. I have a horrible headache today thats in my right eye socket and radiating to my forehead, I just want to take a nap but cant because hubby is working until 10pm:( I also have a bunch of chores and stuff to do today so Im just in a cranky mood. Okay mini rant over.

I kind of skimmed through everything I missed the last couple days and saw that some of you were talking about symptoms, I just wanted to say that while they can be pms it is never too early to start having pregnancy symptoms since your body starts changing right when conception occurs. I had pretty bad cramping from the day of ovulation until about a week ago when they finally subsided(even went to e.r for the cramping). I also had very sore breasts, backaches, varcious veins(all over my body chest, arms, legs, feet and even my hands) and headaches early after conception. I also want to give you ladies an example of my chart if you haven't seen it
https://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w102/babyloveme4/7c7b2654-2065-4071-b265-b18e9f8903e5_zps543bbdd6.png
I have my fx'd for all of you:hugs:

Wow Abii that chart looks good, so do your symptoms.. i have heard every baby is different, so you your symptoms are really your own, never mind what others have experienced. when are you testing??

Wow Abii that chart looks good, so do your symptoms.. i have heard every baby is different, so you your symptoms are really your own, never mind what others have experienced. when are you testing??
I got my bfp on March 25th, I was just uploading my chart and symptoms in-case any ladies wanted to compare:thumbup:

Hello ladies...

Abii - thank you for the welcome

Wish2bmom - I am rooting for your little embryo to come soon!

Redrose - I hope you hooha is feeling better

Littlegirl - I hope you head feels better. Your cm sounds like a good symptom to me

my update thus far:

Yesterday I didn't spot at all, like I did the two days before. I woke up a couple times through out the night with cramps. This morning I was spotting it was light and dark brown. I threw up this morning & my lower back has been super duper achy. I am also sooooo out of it. It still feels like af is coming. My cramps do feel a little different. Normal feeling with burst of warm/burning in my lower tummy. I don't know how to discribe how it really feels. Af is still due Sunday 4/20. We will wait and see...

thanks, Kallie - I am refocused on that now. Was just so bummed when I woke up at 3:20 KNOWING it was going to mess with my temps but then when I saw the actual temp at 5, I was SO MAD! But I'm ok now. :)

how are you feeling today? your temps (and littlegirl's), on the other hand, look fantastic!

I was up super late last night, and I took my temperature about 45 minutes late today, so I think it should probably be a bit lower, but I definitely have 'textbook' cycles! I think that is why it is frustrating - everything goes well, so why doesn't it work?!

But I KNOW I'm lucky to have 28 day cycles, and I send big hugs out to the ladies who have to wait (sorry MolGold!)

I'm definitely getting PMS symptoms (or pregnancy symptoms, but I try not get my hopes up every month, lol!) like sore boobs and twinges, etc. Not too emotional yet, so hopefully it skips that symptom this month! I'm liking my temps too - I was going to stop temping so I would stop obsessing, but I can't help it, I keep checking!

Kallie3000 - I totally did the same thing!! I would look at my chart and compare with other charts between prego and non-prego women. It drove me insane. I have decided to not do that again. I drove my husband INSANE too!! Poor guy. After I stopped that it become fun again.

Kallie- Your chart looks very promising:thumbup:

Abii - thank you for sharing all of that! I'm having none of that! haha that's ok, though - I'm with MolGold! unfortunately, and very much so, we are not all the same. I wish we were, then we could easily tell if we were headed for a BFP or BFN! dang it! i still love comparing to others, though, so thank you for posting! You must be busy in the 1st Trimester threads now - thank you for checking back in with us!

ichick - oh boy!!! :dance: do you ever get sick before AF?

so funny you said that about charting Kallie/ichick - a friend of mine hired a psychic for a girl's night in Nov and she told me to stop doing all the charting and plotting and planning and it'll happen. I can't!! I don't even clue in DH about what I research or test b/c it would drive him nuts and he would think that I'm crazy, moreso than he does now. :wacko:

mol - I hope your O comes soon!! maybe this weekend!

so funny you said that about charting Kallie/ichick - a friend of mine hired a psychic for a girl's night in Nov and she told me to stop doing all the charting and plotting and planning and it'll happen. I can't!! I don't even clue in DH about what I research or test b/c it would drive him nuts and he would think that I'm crazy, moreso than he does now. :wacko:

I DEFINITELY don't want to stop charting completely, just when ovulation has been confirmed and I don't need to chart until AF comes.

I'm definitely not a huge fan of psychics - if we could just 'stop planning and it would happen' then a lot of us would be a lot more pregnant, and that psychic would make a bajillion dollars on her fertility psychic treatments!

right!! I don't mind them, but definitely take them with a grain of salt. So, I'm supposedly having a girl and she has a chubby little round face and, "it'll happen. She's a big fan of nature and flowers like you so if you could put some flowers in the room the night you're getting romantic, she'd really like that."
umm.....demanding little princess already, huh???

Wish2BMom - No I do not get sick before af. Would it be to soon? I know everyone is different. I still don't want to get my hopes up since I am kind of spotting and af is due Sunday. Who am I kidding, my hopes are up. I started looking up baby announcement ideas last night. I even went out and bought supplies. But I still might not be prego. I have to remember that. At least I will have the supplies if this is not the time.

As for the charting, I didn't compare the way you ladies are doing it. I did it all by myself & google. Your way seem WAY MORE fun, because you ladies talk about it. I just had my own mind, which is cray cray.

right!! I don't mind them, but definitely take them with a grain of salt. So, I'm supposedly having a girl and she has a chubby little round face and, "it'll happen. She's a big fan of nature and flowers like you so if you could put some flowers in the room the night you're getting romantic, she'd really like that."
umm.....demanding little princess already, huh???

LOL! You're going to have to start disciplining her right away! Wait...

Wish2BMom -
As for the charting, I didn't compare the way you ladies are doing it. I did it all by myself & google. Your way seem WAY MORE fun, because you ladies talk about it. I just had my own mind, which is cray cray.

Talking is a lot more fun than just comparing on your own. Which I have done. Until 3 in the morning. Several times.

*hug*

Good thing we can support each other!

no, i don't think it's too soon at all! That's why I wasn't really questioning if it were you getting the flu or something. And feeling altogether 'off' is I think pretty common too - and you're 3 days after the start of what could be your implantation (first day of your spotting). I really hope this is it for you!!! maybe you just needed a little BnB magic! ;)

and yes, FF has been a godsend to my analytical side!

I had a scan on my ovaries and womb today results on Wednesday. 6 dpo today and leg ache and cramps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->