March/April Spring bee's

Yea we BDed on what I think was O day! So if I get another temp higher I may get my cross lines

Is it really bad that Im 7DPO and all of a sudden just feel like I don't care what happens????? Normally I am going insane right now and have a million symptoms and am SO ready to POAS.

Nope today I'm just tired and already feel like it's not going to happen so I'm just ready for AF to show her ugly self and move on....

So not normal :nope:

...Kallie - Frozen Chocolate Wine Soup!!! Oh my!! Now I have "do you wanna build a snowman," in my head! Your prescription for making me feel better is amazing. I am feeling better already;)

Good luck to everyone o'ing & testing for BFP!!!

I'm actually on a really restrictive diet (gluten free, vegetarian, low FODMAPs, etc.) but I CAN have gluten free chocolate cake, red wine, vegetarian miso soup, and can watch as many Disney movies as I want - so dammit, I'm gonna!

(Still holding on to hope that AF doesn't show up today or tomorrow, though...Agh!)

I wonder if I should try something different.

What if I don't poas stick this month? No OPK! No Prego stick!
Knock boots every other day, maybe a couple in a row...

Let's see how long I can keep it up. I am going to try it!!

Littlegirl - awesome!! Ride that no-stress wave!! I'm there too - esp with these niggling cramps. I assume af is coming but will be pleasantly surprised if she doesn't. Hell, I'll be ecstatic but I'm not expecting it.

That sounds like a fun month, ichick!!

Liz - good luck!! Hopefully you caught the eggy :)

Littlegirl87 - gosh I wish I could feel like I wasn't fussed on testing and stuff and just see what happens :-/ I think I'm too much of a poas addict lol!!

Ichick - maybe being more relaxed will help :) some ppl just have to stop "trying" for it to happen!

It's so hard for me to catch up in this thread :haha:. FX for all of you ladies!

I got positive smiley face OPKs yesterday and today. So should be in the tww soon :)

Confuzion - oooooo good luck catching the egg :-D

Thanks jbaby. Where are you in your cycle now?

9dpo.......about to test with smu soon! Not holding much hope though :-/

Damn this tww, I have been feeling very yuck! Very unusual, and I'm hoping a good sign! All last night at work I felt blah and yuck in my stomach.. I think I am around 8-9 dpo? So think I might start testing.

Oooh test time :) even if it's negative jbaby, it's still early! But FX for a BFP :)

Think another bfn.....but still early so maybe tomorrow.....I swear I see a hint of something in real life but think it's just my mind or an evap :-/
Here's the invert

https://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/jessl90/5AE9225B-D52B-4EEF-A1A9-EE9A6EBDE5BD_zpsfucdgbd0.jpg

11 dpo here and still not tested! Im testing saturday :) I usually test right away

9dpo and temp drop again this morn. Not my month. Good luck and dust to all!
Redrose - nice job in the restraint!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->