March/April Spring bee's

Put one more temp for tomorrow see what it does

Okay just tried that and nothing! Hmmm, however it is saying to me if I want to go by Opks to click here? Lol not sure what's going on!

Im not sure why, I think maybe uve had spikes in your cycle already maybe just go by your opksthats what I did because I didnt temp this cycle

I set it to OPK and it says I'm 3DPO then according to my Opks :)

Yes.... It's so much more work to drop my pants every morning than to just temp and fall back asleep lol... I guess I should invest in another thermometer to do vaginally huh?

Since I've been following you for a long time, I can definitely see patterns in your temps. You're way more consistent than you used to be and I know before you had said you're not too interested in doing the Clomid thing but I STRONGLY advise you switch over to vaginal temps. It will make a world of difference and you won't have such dramatic spikes! You may not think it will but once I switched over, you cannot believe how much easier it is to see your patterns. Even if you just open your mouth once and breath that way for half hour, it can drastically change your temps.

You won't be driving yourself bananas anymore because there will be not doubt on what your temps actually are and it'll probably be more consistent with your CM changes also. TRUST me. I did 3 years of oral, and one of vaginal and not one in the vaginal was there a question of ovulating or not...It's amazing for your sanity

I concur - I just do the vaginal temping by having one alarm go off, put it in, fall back asleep, wake up, check the BBT thermometer's memory, and go on with my day. I find it pretty easy, and my temps are definitely WAY more consistent and accurate, especially when I'm taking the temps at exactly the same time.

interesting convo about vaginal vs oral temps. Though I chuckled a bit at Kallie falling asleep with this thing sticking out. What if you forget and roll over?? ouch! haha

well - this ain't my month. AF is starting to arrive. Pretty upset about it, moreso than I thought I would be a couple of days ago.

I look forward everyone else testing!

Im so sorry hun, im sure im just a few days behind u hun. Maybe start of a may/june thread? :)

:) thanks redrose - think positively! you can still make it!!

I don't know if i have the energy to keep up with these testing date threads like abii has! she's set such a great example!! haha

interesting convo about vaginal vs oral temps. Though I chuckled a bit at Kallie falling asleep with this thing sticking out. What if you forget and roll over?? ouch! haha

well - this ain't my month. AF is starting to arrive. Pretty upset about it, moreso than I thought I would be a couple of days ago.

*hugs* to you. I'm just waiting for the dreaded witch.

I have never rolled over with a thermometer in me, but now that you have said that you've jinxed me for sure! Usually I set my alarm, and then there is another alarm like 15 minutes later, so I don't think that's enough time to get into too much trouble. I'll report back if there are any issues ;) LOL

ThAnks ladies! I'll start vAginLly once I get AF as I'm sure she will show. Oh and me and OH got approved for our apartment so now we can BD more often!!

Can I join! I haven't even ovulated yet but hoping I will any day now. Anyways I'm planning on testing on the 14th of May and this is my first cycle of actually trying :)

*hugs* to you. I'm just waiting for the dreaded witch.

I have never rolled over with a thermometer in me, but now that you have said that you've jinxed me for sure! Usually I set my alarm, and then there is another alarm like 15 minutes later, so I don't think that's enough time to get into too much trouble. I'll report back if there are any issues ;) LOL

This made me giggle out loud by myself in this hotel room I'm in. Thank you for that!!

Well 12 dpo still not tested im waiting til tomorrow :)

You have more strength and patience than I Redrose :) can't wait to see your test!!

Ladies k got my reading im so excited I hope it comes true, my sons only 22 months but the info on the animals is so spot on so far and we do plan on getting him a dog once we have our own house! :)

jamie, he was born june 14th 2012 :
When it comes to your son, they are showing him as the type that is not afraid to get dirty. They are showing him just being himself and you take it or you don't he doesn't seem to mind either way. He is always going to love to tinker with things. Just hand him something and allow him to play with it, get a feel for it and often he is the one that is going to be able to figure it out.

They are showing him always going to really love animals. They are showing him specifically liking this little white dog that has black spots all over it... I would say its a medium to small dog with short hair and ears that fold over... So I am unsure if you have this dog already or if this is a dog that he will be getting..etc.

They are showing him as someone who thinks things through. He does not just blurt out the first thing that comes to mind, he would rather approach it in a more thought out process. Allowing himself to figure things out properly and then pass out that information. Seeing what everyone else is thinking.

When it comes to your son, they are showing him as someone who is always going to be trusting. wanting to believe that everyone else is doing their best to try and move things along.

When it comes to career paths, they are showing him linked to working in the police force

When it comes to marriage I am seeing him closer to 26. They will have two boys and one girl of their own

GIRL - MAY so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in

When it comes to your daughter, she seems to be able to take a lot... people might bug her or make her frustrated, and she usually is pretty good about just biting her tongue. Not wanting to rock the boat. She would rather just everyone get along and will try and make due with what she is given or made available to her. There are times though when she "looses her cool" and will actually freak out. She is quick to recover and make amends but it just shows you that she is human too!

She is always going to be loving. They are showing me a little girl that is going to be about 2 years younger than her. So I am not sure if you adopt another little girl, or if this turns out to be a foster child situation?? But they are showing your daughter being very protective of her. Almost like she puts her around this little girl and help steer her through life

Your daughters hair is just past her shoulders., They are showing that she is all "business' with how she dresses,. The clothes are always a certain type or color. She is not huge with patterns and has a bit of sensitive skin so there are times that she is not going to want to wear things that you have picked out and will just tell you that it bugs her!

When it comes to career paths, they are showing her linked to working as a pharmacist.

When it comes to marriage I am seeing her closer to 25. They will have 2 children 1 girl 1 boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->