March/April Spring bee's

Redrose - can't wait to see your test!! My fingers are tightly crossed for you!!

Kallie - sorry AF arrived :-(

I am 11dpo today and have a feeling the witch is going to arrive also :-( she is due Sunday for me

Bfn :( right so onto cycle 3 of clomid! Im gonna temp next month. Ive also gone back to my healthy diet and exercise! Ladies im staying positive! We can do this! Ive so much cramping going on af will be here by tomorrow but its ok, onwards and upwards!

:witch: got me this morning. CD1 it is!! 4 times a charm right?

I just tested too and bfn :-( having lots if cramping aswell so AF will be here soon....onto the next cycle for us all

Aw ladies, sorry AF arrived . . and for those it hasn't - dont lose hope yet!

I am only 6DPO but I feel more like 3DPO since I had all cramps etc till yesterday.. lets see whats in store for me :|

I think my body is just defective....3 days at 97.8? what in the world

checked temp after shower to make sure the thermometer wasn't just broken...nope it was a WHOLE degree higher

I'm not sure what is going on, but Im guessing its not good

I've tested again and neg, just waiting to see if AF will show or not, only 10dpo, not certain still in with a chance.. anyway I will know in a day or two, my lp is only 11 days...

I am still sick after eating and burping a lot.. especially at work on night shift. I think I'm also getting heartburn and my mid back keeps getting sharp pains. All this is really strange and I've never had in a tww before...

RedRose19, Deal & Jbaby - so sorry af has arrived! Yes, stay positive. It's so hard to. You just want to put on some sad 80's love songs and stuff your face with chocolate. But we got this!!! We will get our BFP's soon!!

littlegirl87 - Your body is not defective! You will get the BPF! When are you testing?

Cheekygringo - when will you test again?

RedRose19, Deal & Jbaby - so sorry af has arrived! Yes, stay positive. It's so hard to. You just want to put on some sad 80's love songs and stuff your face with chocolate. But we got this!!! We will get our BFP's soon!!

littlegirl87 - Your body is not defective! You will get the BPF! When are you testing?

Cheekygringo - when will you test again?

Thanks ichick!:hugs: I might cave and test tomorrow...AF due sunday or Monday...UGH I don't know *sigh* my plan was to wait until Tuesday...but I just want to know either way...I cant STAND all this NOT KNOWING :nope:

hi girls - to those that are 'certain' af is coming, hang in there!!! it ain't over til she shows! and lots of women say that they experienced AF cramps and then got their BFP! :af:

I'm cd2 here and I think I'm already out this month. Based on my travel schedule, DH and I will have about 1 day together before I O, and then I'm off. I may not even temp or use OPKs this month - a couple less things to worry about. I don't know if I can let go of temping, though - I love having the data! But the daily analysis of the spikes and dips is driving me nutso!

littlegirl - you're still in it! Even if you get a BFN tomorrow, that doesn't mean there isn't a BFP waiting around the corner on Sunday for you!

Wish2bmom sorry to hear you might be out for the next cycle as well....maybe you will be way less stressed and it will happen that 1 day!

I know Im not officially out until af shows but with temps like mine....Ehhhh Im guessing she will

I don't know when I will test next, probably best to wait and see if af shows in a day or two now...

I have a new batch of ic, and these ones so far don't seem to be getting evaps... They are certainly stark white. I used to get them occasionally on the old ones.

Ladies!!! I'm 5DPO today and im spotting.... Could it be implantation? It's very very light and creamy too. I've been havin a weird cramps feeling all day. My boobs are also super sore.

I must be crazy for testing at 6DPO lol, obvious BFN but still. Top is when I had my pos OPK 6 days ago. I think I also see an indent, booooooo.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 9
I usually have a 12 day lp so Im thinking its a little late for an implantation dip...but its also early for af too...we will see

Feeling bummed though :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"