March/April Spring bee's

Im so sorry to the ladies who got af:( :hugs: I hope you guys get your bfp's next cycle, sending lots of :dust: to you all.

And Im sorry I've been such a crappy admin for the thread lately I've been very very sick and it seems like I can never catch a break, Im either always throwing up or feeling like Im going to black out:( I know that I signed up for this but I wasn't expecting it to be this hard.
I have tons to update on in my journal but I mainly just wanted to come on to check on you ladies.
I'm not sure if I will make another testing thread because I haven't been able to keep up as well as I was before, but please feel free to stay here and chat and update us when you do get your bfp's.

:hugs: :hugs:
I will check in on you guys again soon

Aw Abii, I am sorry you are feeling down with the sickness.. But you know what they say - sickness indicates a healthy pregnancy. Hope you have h&h 9 months ahead!

Liz - yes it is.. what a good sign!

Littlegirl : Aw, dont lose hope yet.. Ive seen charts in FF for BFPs where 1-2 days chart temps went below coverline. Wait and see, and be +ve :)

I'm so fatigued today, I have gotten so much sleep the past two days too, just so tired I could pass out on my desk at work!

Abii - hope the sickness doesn't last too long!!

Liz - hopefully that's a good sign!

AF is due today for me but hasn't arrived yet.....will test tomorrow morning if still a no show!

Hope you feel better soon Abii.

Jbaby - FX the witch stays away. Hope I see a BFP from you in the morning :D

AFM, 2 DPO and already feeling an urge to test :haha:

I would take over for Abii and start a new thread but I'm already managing a May testing thread. You ladies are welcome to join us if you like: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...th-flowers-thread-laughter-support-poass.html

The list is not nearly as specific and awesome as Abii's :haha:, but I like simplicity.

Possibly af coming a day late... Have some pink cm, I'm likely out, if so I will see you ladies in the May thread.

Thank you ladies, I called my ob's answering service and they told me to go to the er so I decided to go, they diagnosed me with hyperemesis gravidarum(didn't even know what it was until today) and prescribed me zofran to take every 6 hours as needed. The doctor also told me to drink only ginger ale for today and it all really helped. I was able to eat and keep my food down for the first time in about 4 days since it peaked and I haven't thrown up once since I took the zofran, I am so glad I decided to go and thank you all for all of your support.

I will still be here on this thread for you all:hugs: so dun forget about me lol

That's great you saw the doctor and the zofran is working!! Hopefully you start to feel better now!

Umm, ok so My temps went below coverline and I had crazy aches in my legs all day :| I hope I am not out :(

You poor thing Abii - HG I've heard can be nearly intolerable. And dangerous since you can get dehydrated. I'm glad you've got something to help you now :hugs:

Littlegirl- Im so sorry:( :hugs: sending lots of dust to you for next cycle hun

And thanks ladies, I hope it continues to work I read some horror stories from others that the zofran only worked for a few days so Im keeping my fx'd that this wont happen to me.

So today im spotting again, I didn't at all yesterday. It's very light and creamy too....

Thanks confuzion!

Abii thank you so much i hope your dust is extra good luck! I am so sorry to hear about you being so sick. I am a RN and have seen women come in with that and i know its got to be awful. If for some reason the zofran does stop to work you please get straight back into the doctor or hospital! Dehydration is such a scary thing especially for pregnant women so take good care of yourself! Keep us updated when you can! Fx you stay feeling great from here on out!!! We are all sending good health thoughts your way hun! :hugs:

So sorry af showed, littlegirl!!! Xo :hugs:
Abii - glad you're feeling better!
Liz - chart looks AWESOME!!!
Mol - imp dip?!

AF showed for me too now.....onto the next cycle :-(

God knows what my dip means :( I have bad cramps in my thighs and a backache since 3DPO.. which is unusual since I cramp just a few hours before AF. I never have a backache from O day till AF. I thought these were good symptoms till my temps dropped so much. They rose today to touch coverline but still not above it. Matbe AF is due after all but at 9DPO? I am scared to test now :(

Sorry AF shoed Littlegirl and Jbaby :( Maybe May will be luckier for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->