March/April Spring bee's

It early, maybe 9dpo, but I poas and neg, I have heaps of ic, so no biggie and can test when ever I want.
Makes it hard working night shift, I'm not sure what classed as fmu, literally in the morning or when I wake up in the afternoon.... lol.

Hey ladies! So my temp went up even more today! My boobs are now sore too, I know I Oed! But if I change my settings back to advanced on FF it still says I didn't O, what's with that? I have a clear temp shift!

my temps are now flat...probably out this cycle again...fun times :nope:

LIZ, FF is not definite, it's a guide. If you know you O'd, then you o'd. Just trust your body and your chart will catch up in a few days...

my temps are now flat...probably out this cycle again...fun times :nope:

I'm sorry you're feeling out but you're still not! :hugs: what mindgames we play with ourselves. You could still spike again tomorrow! :shrug:
my fingers and toes are crossed for you!

ugh, everytime i get to this point in the month when i know it's just over for me, I kinda want to throw in the towel. And then I feel guilty b/c other women have hung in there for so long. I just have zero patience, especially with something that requires so much luck to go along with everything you can possibly do at your best. I've heard of 3 announcements in the past 2 weeks, that's getting annoying. Maybe we should just travel the world and that will be our announcement - "We're going to Italy for 2 weeks this year!!", "We're going to Australia for a month next year!"

...sorry for the 'dear diary' rant!

liz - you totally O'ed and your temps look awesome!! Good for you!! :happydance:

Waah! I'm out today ladies. The witch cast her evil curse on me. I knew it was coming yesterday, so I got all my sadness and grumpiness out of my system then, but I'm still feeling pretty morose today. That evil witch!!

Wish2BMom thank you for the support...you aren't alone I promise you that I am totally impatient to and I want to try to control everything I can which you cant control this or make this happen! it is 100% luck!

Kallie I'm sure ill be joining you soon...AF due Sunday or Monday...*sigh* I almost wish she would just show her ugly self now and then I could move on to the next cycle....

Trying to stay positive but it gets hard :nope:

Sorry af is here :( im sure ill be joining u tomorrow! Im testing tomorrow to confirm im out so I can concentrate on the next cycle! :)

boooooo for all the AF's!!! they need a thumbs down smiley guy!

boooooo for all the AF's!!! they need a thumbs down smiley guy!

I agree!

Here is a kitty to make me, and anyone else hanging out with AF today, feel better:

images

Kallie - Dude, so sorry! What a B!! I would punch her in the face for you if I could. We can have left over Frozen, chocolate, wine, gluten free soup!!

Wish2BMom - Those distractions sound amazing. My Friend went to Europe and found out she was pregnant four days later and couldn't drink for the remaining 3 weeks she was there.

I folded by the way. Purchased a hole-lotta OPK's!!!! That didn't last long. ;)
Day 6 in cycle number 75, last day of medication tomorrow. I am going to start testing starting Day 8(4/26).

Littlegirl87 you are NOT out until the witch arrives & your temps still look promising!

Kallie I'm sorry the eveil witch got you - the kittens are SO cute! I needed that!

I'm still in a total state of confusion, don't know if I'm 15DPO or 8DPO my temp plummeted yesterday but came back up today. I wasn't feeling any symptoms at all for AF or BFP but ever since I got back from lunch I've gotten these wicked sharp piercing cramps that almost take my breath away. WTH is that all about?! I don't usually cramp like that for AF so I don't know if it's girly parts related or indigestion of some sort....blah. And I have a headache now too. Probably the witch being extra evil to me.

Littlegirl87 you are NOT out until the witch arrives & your temps still look promising!

Kallie I'm sorry the eveil witch got you - the kittens are SO cute! I needed that!

I'm still in a total state of confusion, don't know if I'm 15DPO or 8DPO my temp plummeted yesterday but came back up today. I wasn't feeling any symptoms at all for AF or BFP but ever since I got back from lunch I've gotten these wicked sharp piercing cramps that almost take my breath away. WTH is that all about?! I don't usually cramp like that for AF so I don't know if it's girly parts related or indigestion of some sort....blah. And I have a headache now too. Probably the witch being extra evil to me.

I really hope so but I suppose only time will tell....*sigh*...waiting is awful...after doing this for almost a year I want to scream! but then I know there are so many ladies out there who have done it a WHOLE lot longer than me and I give them the BIGGEST KUDOS EVER!! :hugs:

maybe things will look a little more "happy" for me tomorrow....we will see:flower:

Hi

I know I go MIA lately but I decided to take this month easy. I hope AF doesn't get u ladies.... I myself don't know if I am 5DPO or 2DPO thanks to BBT breaking and I could not temp tuesday, Arrgh!

Littlegirl - Waiting sucks the biggest!!! There's that window between AF and O that is stress free. And then you O & it takes off!! I know it's way easier said then done, but you got this girl!

Im testing tomorrow! Im so nervous I know its gonna be negative but I still feel so nervous

Good luck redrose!!! Can't wait for tomorrow's results!!

Yuck just got a load of watery cm, what a tease!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->