• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March/April Spring bee's

I have a good feeling about you:)

Liz, your chart is looking good!!! And 8dpo, don't worry! Still early!
Not many get BFP that early, I think we usually remember that one blaring 8dpo +HPT, and not all those hundreds at 12dpo!
FX for you and everyone else here!

Abii, I have horrible sight when it comes to HPT, but I'm crossing everything for you!

AFM, I had milky CM yesterday which totally got to me. I was just nasty this weekend. I didn't want to do anything. DH just annoyed me with every little thing he did.
I am also so weak and such a liar. I POAS Friday (8dpo). I am the queen of evaps. That didn't help me with feeling an better.
Lower back pain today, and my nipples have been erect since ovulation which is CRAZY. I hate all this symptom spotting!
Something happen already! :winkwink:

Attachments

• IMG_20140321_1332267.jpg
    IMG_20140321_1332267.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 17
Nina i thnk i see somethng on that test. Do u see it in person?

Nina i thnk i see somethng on that test. Do u see it in person?

Yes I do, I thought it might be an evap or indent because it seemed greyish, but as time went by it looks pink. And is thicker than an indent.
That was taken within 10 minutes.
I have bad cramps on my left, which I know I ovulated from, similar to ovulation pain so I'm hoping it's a good sign!

I really don't want to test again early, but all you POAS addicts are getting the best of me LOL!

So I just have to vent about this somewhere, or kind of chuckle...
This is the second kind of thread I've seen in the past couple of days, I'm hiccupping, and got a BFP- definitely a sign! I had a sore ankle, and my leg feel asleep- got a BFP- definitely a sign!
Ummm... seriously?! I blinked real fast 4 times and rolled my eyes.I guess I'll be getting my BFP any day now. Because, you know... It must be a sign!
Ever heard of coincidence? Sure, it could be a sign, but geez...
Sorry I'm so sarcastic. I just wish it was as simple as that.

This is the second kind of thread I've seen in the past couple of days, I'm hiccupping, and got a BFP- definitely a sign! I had a sore ankle, and my leg feel asleep- got a BFP- definitely a sign!
Ummm... seriously?! I blinked real fast 4 times and rolled my eyes.I guess I'll be getting my BFP any day now. Because, you know... It must be a sign!
Ever heard of coincidence? Sure, it could be a sign, geez...

Hahaha I completely agree!!
Some things are just ridiculous!!

omg I've been wanting to write this!!! but I, too, am very sarcastic so I thought it would offend. You wrote it well and I totally agree!! Like I got heartburn this past week but...it was after we had tacos! it's more likely to be b/c of tacos than anything else at 1dpo! I know people who have said they were nauseous as soon as sperm hit the egg, but I've been really trying hard not to pay attention to much from 1dpo until now (5). Even now I know it can be much too soon.

btw, your chart looks awesome!

omg I've been wanting to write this!!! but I, too, am very sarcastic so I thought it would offend. You wrote it well and I totally agree!! Like I got heartburn this past week but...it was after we had tacos! it's more likely to be b/c of tacos than anything else at 1dpo! I know people who have said they were nauseous as soon as sperm hit the egg, but I've been really trying hard not to pay attention to much from 1dpo until now (5). Even now I know it can be much too soon.

btw, your chart looks awesome!

Thank you! But my chart likes to laugh at my expense, See me get all excited and then laugh her head off!
I try to be gentle or carful because it seems I sometimes rub the wrong way when talking about others pregnancies.
I am happy for others, I just don't get why I'm not pregnant!!!

And I get nausea the day of O, not because the sperm found that damn egg but probably just because of hormones :/
Yum. Tacos. Great, now I'll be planning next Fridays lunch this whole week!

Temp went way down today, I haven't gone FMU yet, but why would my temp go way down?

Temp went way down today, I haven't gone FMU yet, but why would my temp go way down?
Could be an implantation dip (IMO they're overrated) could be anything, probably just a random dip, due to estrogen or some other wonderful female hormone. I wouldn't worry about it! Tomorrow it will be right back up :hugs:

Yesterday morning I had a BFN and later that morning saw a small brown smudge when I wiped. I estimate I am 15 DPO today and got a faint BFP this morning with an E.P.T. I am going to test again tomorrow, but I think I had a late implantation. AF was due thursday or friday. So when I tested Sat on the day after missed period, I still got BFN. No one is out until AF shows regardless of what it says on the test box.

Here's the pictures, it was faint but definitely visible to the naked eye, but my camera/phone had a hard time picking it up, had to get really close and turn off the flash. I think it is a little bit clearer in the inverted picture.

Probably the biggest symptom for me has been steady but mild cramping on and off for the past week. I never have cramping before AF shows up only during. The other symptoms have been strong smell aversions, light-headedness/dizzy spells, peeing a lot, a little bit of nausea. Surprisingly my BB's have been fine, no soreness swelling or nipple sensitivity yet.

Baby Dust and FX for everyone still waiting, I am still not 100% until I see a darker line...

Attachments

• BFP 3-23-14(2).jpg
    BFP 3-23-14(2).jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 13
  • BFP 3-23-14.jpg
    BFP 3-23-14.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 10
Its still early days im also 9 dpo got bfn but theres still 5 days untill af is to show up x

LizLvlust u sure u dnt see wat i'm seeing in person? I thnk i see a faint line on the pic? X i inverted it on my phone & thnk i see somethng hw many dpo are u?

I actually don't get AF until about 16dpo! So I have about 7 more days... Ugh he torture...and these cramps are annoying, been cramping since spotting at 5dpo...

Mom2sam you really see something?? I can't see anything on it :(

Inverted it i can see somethn on my phone but it's faint. Either u dont see anything or i have line eye lol kp testing hun maybe couple more days x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama