• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March/April Spring bee's

I do thnk i see a pink line very faint tho but obv if u are only 8:9dpo would explain it. I still think ur in with a good chance & never tried these tests but if it were me i'd test again tmrw or day after with a frer good luck fx for u! X

Hw many dpo are u today? I'd buy a frer & take it tmrw fmu x

Yesterday morning I had a BFN and later that morning saw a small brown smudge when I wiped. I estimate I am 15 DPO today and got a faint BFP this morning with an E.P.T. I am going to test again tomorrow, but I think I had a late implantation. AF was due thursday or friday. So when I tested Sat on the day after missed period, I still got BFN. No one is out until AF shows regardless of what it says on the test box.

Here's the pictures, it was faint but definitely visible to the naked eye, but my camera/phone had a hard time picking it up, had to get really close and turn off the flash. I think it is a little bit clearer in the inverted picture.

Probably the biggest symptom for me has been steady but mild cramping on and off for the past week. I never have cramping before AF shows up only during. The other symptoms have been strong smell aversions, light-headedness/dizzy spells, peeing a lot, a little bit of nausea. Surprisingly my BB's have been fine, no soreness swelling or nipple sensitivity yet.

Baby Dust and FX for everyone still waiting, I am still not 100% until I see a darker line...

Woot woot congratulations! That's a lovely line!

My gums are killing me, swollen and sore :( for the past few days

kwynia - Use a Pink Dye

Blue dye's have really bad evap's!
Pink evap's don't normally come until like
30 mins later so if you check within 10 mins
on pink dye and see second line then its bfp!

I haven't tested again now I'm 9 dpo! :)

I know I'm not, but how great would it be to have BFP to suprise dh w/ on our 5 yr's! :) That's at 5 days after my period is due! Ahhh That'd be awesome but I know it's n not happening LOL

kwynia - Use a Pink Dye

Blue dye's have really bad evap's!
Pink evap's don't normally come until like
30 mins later so if you check within 10 mins
on pink dye and see second line then its bfp!

I decided to go digital and took another test this afternoon. :bfp: :)

Attachments

• BFP 3-23-14 digital.jpg
    BFP 3-23-14 digital.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 10
Lizlovlust 9dpo still early so dont count urself out maybe test in morning with that frer. I knw ladies hv had sore gums in 2ww before a bfp so hoping that's a good sign for u x

I'm so dang moody and crabby and bad food aversion to mushrooms and i usually love mushrooms :(

Yay got the last first response three pack on sale for 12.99 plus a dollar off coupon!

Did one of my FRERS after a 5 hour hold and BFN.... I'm pretty confident I'm out :(

I really thought we had a change this cycle, the spotting at 5DPO, cramping since 5DPO, we BDed on O day and have been using preseed.... Ugh, nothing will ever work for us :cry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 10
Of course right when I get a BFN Americas funniest home videos is on tv and it's video after video of people telling their loved ones that they are pregnant, I'm going to cry.

Okay so now it's dry.... Evap? Indent? I've never had one so clear before...:dohh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 11
Hey ladies:wave: well I took my last frer using fmu and got a straight bfn, not even a hint of a line on it but the other tests I took I did in the evening so Im wondering if I'll have better luck testing in the afternoon.
I've been having some sharp pain in my uterus area so maybe I've just been testing too early after all:dohh: I am getting some dip strips tomorrow to hold me off until we can get more frer's.

Liz- 9dpo is still early. I know its hard to see bfn's but your not even close to being out yet hun:hugs: I was just going through charts on ff and all of the pregnancy charts I've seen so far all got negative hpts at 9(sometimes 10dpo) then as positive on 11 or 12dpo so try to stay hopeful:flower:

kwynia- Congrats on getting your bfp, I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months:flower:

babyvaughn- Haha well thats good and awh that would be the cutest surprise ever!:) keeping my fx'd for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->