March Testers!!!

lol I don't know how I am. I am for sure in my TWW...but I don't know which dpo :shrug: I have been getting positive opks since saturday and even got one today. I am gonna test this coming saturday and if :bfn: I'll test the next Saturday.

lots of :dust: your Tankel

Definitely is frustrating when you can't pinpoint an O day..

Hi girls! Hope you are all ok? I got my BFP this morning! Baby dust to all!

I'm so happy for you Marie!!! Congrats! Yay! Was there anything different you did this month compared to previous months?

ArmyWife thanks for advice on ultrasound, you were right, my doctor advised to go in as close to O as possible. They will start by scanning on top of the skin but if they need a better picture they will go inside. How is your tww going? One week until testing for you? Any feeling this is your month?

No O yet for me...currently on CD21 and Clear blue digital ovulation monitor is saying I have low fertility (circle)....this time last month it was already show high fertility (flashing smiling face).....so not sure what is going on this month. CP is still firm.

JaneyCat: Hope you get your flashing smiley soon!
Maries_s: Yay! Congrats!!!!

Thanks to all!!

I'm so happy for you Marie!!! Congrats! Yay! Was there anything different you did this month compared to previous months?

The only noticeable symptoms was a lot of CM... (sorry tmi) it was yellowish, no smell, creamy and crumbly. Also my temp was up all the time.

Hopping you all get your BFP soon!!

Janey- hope your smilies show up soon.

My TWW is long and terrible lol like all TWWs are I suppose. Just doing what I can to keep busy. I'm actually going to test Friday at 10dpo just to see if something comes up while I'm still home and could tell my husband in person.

If BFN and :witch: doesn't show up next week I'll test again. I guess my only "symptom" is being in a completely bitchy mood.. but it could also be from dealing with bad 3rd graders all day and coming home to a dog having practically destroyed the house. I also had been "dry"/ no CM since O until today.. I had some in my underwear that seemed kinda sticky I guess but it dried almost instantly in my underwear.. idk...

Yay I got my flashing smiley face on CD24, 25 & 26 and the solid smiley face today (CD27)! So I should O tomorrow. I'm happy as it means I will O the same day as last month (CD28). Even though I O late, at least it's consistent and I'm getting confirmation via the Clearblue digital monitor and OPK strips.

Last month I had 10 days of flashing smiley face before getting my solid one, this month I had 3, which is more normal according to the packet.

I'm just trying to focus on getting a regular consistent cycle after being on BCP for so long and not focussing too much on actually getting pregnant at this stage....although of course it would be a bonus!

I can also tell I'm about to O as my nipples have started to get really sore and I've noticed this happens the same time each month around O.

Wow, it must be nice to have such a clear indicator of O (the nips)! It's great that your cycles are normalizing. I hope you get your bonus pregnancy!

Thanks Tankel. Do you get any signs leading up to O? Another one I get is headaches in the lead up, I've read it's caused by changing hormone levels. CP is a bit harder as I find it can change position within a matter of hours.

I'm currently 8DPO and new here! I took a test last night and got an evil dye run. Trying to hold off testing again for a few days as to avoid more disappointment. Good luck to everyone testing!

What fl? I can't even believe it. Sorry about the witch.
Janey, I don't get any I signs. I just take oaks and hope for the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->