Mid-late June testers... Any joiners?

munchy

Mama bear to Dexter Axl
Reaction score
Hi ladies! Who will be testing this month? Af is due on the 25th for me...
I've decided to not over think ... it's the worst thing any of us can possibly do. So, if any of you are up for it, I'd like to start a June testers thread where we will all, even if only for this month not think too much. (Well, try to!)
So that's no 'is this a sign' that's the worst thing for us! Of course, we'll let you off though, it's only natural for us to read too much into things but I think if we don't, we won't be so disappointed if AF comes. I'd taken a break from trying when I became pregnant and was stunned, unfortunately it ended in miscarriage but it just goes to show the less we fuss the more likey we are to get our BFPS.
So, with that in mind, this month OH and I will BD every other day, I will take my conception support vitamins daily and may have a sneaky test the day before AF is due.
Who's with me? :D xxxxxxx

FarmersWife5-14th
Keds195-15th
Draculisa-16th
mrs edwards-19th
TTC..HMandTS :witch:-20th
LisK :bfp: -21st
Loopylj-22nd
Positivevibes-23rd
Munchy-25th
Livininhope + Mrs Dragonfly+ttcin2012-27th
Literati_Love-28th

Me!!! I 5dpo today. I am not symptoms spotting. And I am going to hold off testing as long as possible. X

Count me in!! AF is due the 14th.. so if it hasn't showed by then, I will test on the 15th!

AF is due the 27th, and I'm hoping she stays away! I'm feeling super hopeful right now!

This sounds good to me. AF is due the 28th for me and I am really going to try hard not to symptom spot and to not get my hopes up this month.

I agree symptom spotting is bad bad bad. It's like staring at the phone hoping it will ring.
So I think we should use this thread to encourage each other, offer support and talk about the proactive things we've done each day to make a baby. That way, if this isn't our month, we'll know we did our very best this month and we should all think of a postive if we do get BFN's eg. 'That means I can have a drink on xxxxxx as I'm not pregnant this month and I can go for it again next month' 'I can blitz the house now without worrying I'm over doing it'
I believe the 'not trying, not preventing' attitude (even though we are trying) is the best way. It's so much less stressful and when we do get our BFPs (and we will eventually!) it's so much more of a surprise and if we don't this month, its not as disappointing.
Good luck to you all.
I'll start:
Today, I am taking a break from BDing as sperm count is higher the longer that it's left, we will BD again tomorrow though! I will take my conception support vitamin and keeping an eye on CM, I've stopped monitoring BBT and using OPKs because its so easy to get caught up in it and it just takes over. If I don't get my BFP this month though, I can move house and start my new job without worrying about over doing it.

I would like to be part of this too! My AF is due June 27 and we're not going to get too stressed about it either. I've been waiting for my NHS referral as I've had three miscarriages but feel I can't wait any longer to try. I'm taking lots more herbs/vitamins this time round so will see if it works. Fingers crossed we are all blessed with a little sticky bean xxxx

I would like to be part of this too! My AF is due June 27 and we're not going to get too stressed about it either. I've been waiting for my NHS referral as I've had three miscarriages but feel I can't wait any longer to try. I'm taking lots more herbs/vitamins this time round so will see if it works. Fingers crossed we are all blessed with a little sticky bean xxxx

I'm so sorry for your losses. I miscarried at about 2 months at the end of April. It was my first pregnancy and I'm so scared it's going to happen again :( But I have a much better feeling about things now and fingers crossed we will all go on to have happy, healthy pregnancies and happy, healthy babies at the end of it! xxxx

I'm so sorry for your losses. I miscarried at about 2 months at the end of April. It was my first pregnancy and I'm so scared it's going to happen again :( But I have a much better feeling about things now and fingers crossed we will all go on to have happy, healthy pregnancies and happy, healthy babies at the end of it! xxxx

Thank you. It's been a rough year to say the least. I would have been due this week with my first pregnancy so I'm feeling a bit low again about it all. I also found out I miscarried in April I was 7 and a bit weeks. Your chances of having another m/c are no bigger than your chances before. My SIL had a m/c in January and she is now pregnant again with a healthy baby and 20 week scan booked in for June 20. I wish it was me too. I wish my baby was here with me right now but I just need to accept what's happened and keep on trying. there's always hope xxxxxx

Thank you. It's been a rough year to say the least. I would have been due this week with my first pregnancy so I'm feeling a bit low again about it all. I also found out I miscarried in April I was 7 and a bit weeks. Your chances of having another m/c are no bigger than your chances before. My SIL had a m/c in January and she is now pregnant again with a healthy baby and 20 week scan booked in for June 20. I wish it was me too. I wish my baby was here with me right now but I just need to accept what's happened and keep on trying. there's always hope xxxxxx

I was 7 and a bit weeks also, it was the 29th of April for me. I'm so so sorry. I think the best way is to relax about it all. As I said it's like staring at the phone waiting for it to ring, just do all you can and think 'if I am, I am, if not, I'll give it another go next month' .... its better for us mentally and in my opinion, we're more likely to get our BFP that way. I have everything crossed for you. Definitely give the vitamins a go... I can't imagine how hard it must be for you and I hope I never have to. I'll be here if ever you need a chat and hopefully we will both get our BFPs this month and both will stick!
I was due on the 13th of December and I just noticed the other day that it was actually Friday the 13th.... I know it's silly but it makes me feel better thinking thats why it went wrong. xxxxxx

I was 7 and a bit weeks also, it was the 29th of April for me. I'm so so sorry. I think the best way is to relax about it all. As I said it's like staring at the phone waiting for it to ring, just do all you can and think 'if I am, I am, if not, I'll give it another go next month' .... its better for us mentally and in my opinion, we're more likely to get our BFP that way. I have everything crossed for you. Definitely give the vitamins a go... I can't imagine how hard it must be for you and I hope I never have to. I'll be here if ever you need a chat and hopefully we will both get our BFPs this month and both will stick!
I was due on the 13th of December and I just noticed the other day that it was actually Friday the 13th.... I know it's silly but it makes me feel better thinking thats why it went wrong. xxxxxx

I'm sorry for your loss. It's just horrible and nothing anyone says helps. totally just relaxation is the best way to go. Thank you I'm here as well if you want to speak about anything. I'm still waiting for my referral it's bloody ridiculous. It' now been nine weeks since we found out we had had third m/c and it doesn't look likely I'll be seen any time this month :-( xxx

I'm sorry for your loss. It's just horrible and nothing anyone says helps. totally just relaxation is the best way to go. Thank you I'm here as well if you want to speak about anything. I'm still waiting for my referral it's bloody ridiculous. It' now been nine weeks since we found out we had had third m/c and it doesn't look likely I'll be seen any time this month :-( xxx

Keep on at them, I know it must be awful and you probably feel really abandoned. Which department is it thats responsible for it? I'm guessing gynae? Call to chase it's progress every 3-4 days. Just don't give up hope, I have my fingers crossed for you! :hugs: xxxx

Keep on at them, I know it must be awful and you probably feel really abandoned. Which department is it thats responsible for it? I'm guessing gynae? Call to chase it's progress every 3-4 days. Just don't give up hope, I have my fingers crossed for you! :hugs: xxxx

Thank you. I will do. Going to speak to my mum tonight to see what she thinks (she's a psychiatric nurse). Yes it's gynae...totally feel like you are just left with your misery with no help/hope. but will keep trying xx we will get there! xxx

I am definitely in! According to Fertility Friend AF should be here around 6-16 so we'll see! Good luck girls!

Hi all I'm testing around 22nd should be ovulating some point this weekend. Fingers crossed for this month x

I'm in! :witch: is due around 6/23 for me... I'm on CD 13 right now waiting for O!
:sex:

Hi ladies, I will add a list of names and dates on the first page so be sure to keep us updated and I will make a list of BFPs/BFNs and maybe we can carry it on next month.

OH and I did the BD this first thing this morning, but we were both too shattered and gave up in the end.... hopefully he won't be too tired when he gets back from work at 10pm!
Feeling worried now, we need to do it today! :( xxxx

Just an update... I have put names and dates on the front page now (let me know if there are any mistakes) and fingers crossed by the end of the month will all have bfp flashing next to our names.
Keep posting about positive things you're doing for getting a BFP this month, or anything you'd like to chat about really!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->