Mid-late June testers... Any joiners?

Hi, can I join in? I am on cd13 today and AF due on June 27. Waiting to OD. I use OPKs and BBT too ... I have irregular cycles so can't do without them !
Praying to God that this is the month
Good luck to everyone!

Ill join af due around 20th not very hopeful this month tho

I am 11dpo, took a test this morning and it was a BFN.. but I am not discouraged! There is still hope and until the witch lady rides her broom on in!! :) :dust::

DH and I finally got time to bd this morning, pretty sure I O'd yesterday but hopefully I'll be in this cycle!

Hi :wave:,

I notice that many of you are posting test dates. I'm still trying to figure out when I ovulate so I have not even thought about testing. This forum will be my motivation. I would like a :BFP: for my birthday the end of this month but will not get my hopes up until I figure out when I ovulate. :dust: to everyone.

Attachments

• CD14OPK.jpg
    CD14OPK.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 5
cd 29, according to my days app on my phone AF isn't due until 6/19 but i'm thinking that I should be able to test earlier because i'm pretty sure that ovulation occurred for me on or around may 28th... I BBT and this month was also my 1st month trying clomid, 100mg. Hopefully it worked for us...we are at about 22 months of ttc and nothing yet.

I"m CD 12 today, but no idea when AF is due, given my cycles have been from 29-44 days since trying for #2, no period in a calender month some times. Hopefully a bfp this month, but not getting my hopes up anymore.

Chart says July 1st. So guess nothing for June. Period was May 30th - June 2nd.
My SIL is due to have her baby July 2nd. Then other SIL announced their #2 is due in December.
So we have all of 2014 to ourselves.

I am in a dilemma! I have just been told my referral date is the 27th June...which is the date my AF is expected. Do I continue TTC or WTT after speaking with her?

I will be adding all newcomers later, make sure you leave a date you will be testing or you're expecting af if you know it so I can put you on the list :)
Good luck to you all ladies.
Livininhope - I'd say carry on, what harm can it do? :)
As for me.... I'm already having to fight off symptom spotting! I have the strangest aches and pains in my tummy and I can't be 100% of when I will/have ovulated but it's around now, give or take a few days... so I'm thinking hmmm... I wonder if this is ovulation or maybe perhaps it might just be conception pains?! Do they even exist?! hahah oh goodness, I will try not to think about it. We're continuing with BD every other day so will have to find time to dtd later this evening and I'm taking my conception support (Boots own, does anyone else use these?) and avoiding alchol entirely.

As for me.... I'm already having to fight off symptom spotting! I have the strangest aches and pains in my tummy and I can't be 100% of when I will/have ovulated but it's around now, give or take a few days... so I'm thinking hmmm... I wonder if this is ovulation or maybe perhaps it might just be conception pains?! Do they even exist?! hahah oh goodness, I will try not to think about it. We're continuing with BD every other day so will have to find time to dtd later this evening and I'm taking my conception support (Boots own, does anyone else use these?) and avoiding alchol entirely.

It's so hard not to symptom spot!! I've had strange stomach aches which I've hoped would be something leading up to good news! Yesterday during lunch I walked into the kitchen and the smell of breakfast dishes in the sink nearly made me lose breakfast! And my instant thought was "Could I be??" :blush:

I am confident I have done all I can this month. Dtd 4th, 6th, 8th, 11th and 12th (today) am pretty confident I ovulated either yesterday or today but will continue to BD over the next few days, though probably not tomorrow as we have a funeral to go to :( and then OH is working late but fingers crossed we have caught it and BFP will be here before the month is out! I trust that we are quite fertile as I was only on cycle #3 of unprotected sex (not trying, not preventing) so not timing BD to Ov when I became pregnant before so I'm quite hopeful, this is cycle #2 post mc.
Hope you're all doing well ladies!

I am confident I have done all I can this month. Dtd 4th, 6th, 8th, 11th and 12th (today) am pretty confident I ovulated either yesterday or today but will continue to BD over the next few days, though probably not tomorrow as we have a funeral to go to :( and then OH is working late but fingers crossed we have caught it and BFP will be here before the month is out! I trust that we are quite fertile as I was only on cycle #3 of unprotected sex (not trying, not preventing) so not timing BD to Ov when I became pregnant before so I'm quite hopeful, this is cycle #2 post mc.
Hope you're all doing well ladies!

Sorry about the funeral you're going to :(

But best of wishes to you and OH, sounds like you were pretty busy this month so it should catch!!:winkwink:

Can I join? I am testing June 21. This is our 5th cycle trying for our 2nd. :)

Of course LisK will add you to the list later on today.
Babydust to you all xxx

FarmersWife5 and Keds195.... how are things?
Have you tested? My fingers are crossed that witch stays away and you get your BFP, if not on to next month, we'll all be here to support you!
xxx

Th pain of waiting to test on the 20th or 21st is eating away at me

Th pain of waiting to test on the 20th or 21st is eating away at me

Tell me about it! I'm not due on until the 25th but will probably test around the same time you do. The 'no syptom spotting' has turned out to be much easier said than done. I have a few biggies but as not to tempt fate I'm not going to list them here. Oh God it's so hard!!! Big hugs! :hugs:

Why can't it be next week? haha! I'm pretty sure I O'd on Saturday so hopefully I get a positive next week...big hugs and fingers crossed for everyone on the wait x

Why can't it be next week? haha! I'm pretty sure I O'd on Saturday so hopefully I get a positive next week...big hugs and fingers crossed for everyone on the wait x

Ohhh I know this feeling! I'm currently 6dpo. For some reason I tested yesterday, knowing full well that it would be a BFN. I have no idea why I did that, it's driving me nuts. I don't want to say anything to jinx things, but I have a good feeling. x

Hi ladies ... Quick update .... I ov-ed on 13th ie Thursday (confirmed with temp). But unlike munchy i dont think i have done my best. Could bd only on ov day and two days BEFORE ov. I think i should count myself out this cycle but will hang around with you guys anyways... Hope you dont mind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->