Mid-late June testers... Any joiners?

Oh no! I certainly hope not! Hopefully it was IB! :happydance: I noticed some creamy CM just now...and I don't feel like that's usual for me but maybe I've just never noticed before?

Do you think it could be IB even though af is due tomorrow? Interesting about your CM... mine's been way wacky toward the end of this cycle as well. I hope this is good news for both of us!:thumbup:

Thanks Mrs Dragonfly! Let me knew how you get on today. FX for you x

Oh no! I certainly hope not! Hopefully it was IB! :happydance: I noticed some creamy CM just now...and I don't feel like that's usual for me but maybe I've just never noticed before?

Do you think it could be IB even though af is due tomorrow? Interesting about your CM... mine's been way wacky toward the end of this cycle as well. I hope this is good news for both of us!:thumbup:

I hope so too, and yes I still think it could be IB! are you testing today or waiting it out?

No need for me to test today, af showed up just a few minutes ago right on time. There isn't any cramping though, so I feel like I had no warnings she's was going to be here. I think it may be to heavy of a bleed to be IB :nope:

Thank you for your encouragement though:flower:

Very sorry to hear that, Mrs Dragonfly! I really hope next month is your month! I know the disappointment of AF arriving. :hugs:

In other news...today I got my BFP!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    26.1 KB · Views: 3
Very sorry to hear that, Mrs Dragonfly! I really hope next month is your month! I know the disappointment of AF arriving. :hugs:

In other news...today I got my BFP!

Thank you for your kind words, I am feeling hopeful about this next cycle.

Congratulations on your bfp!! Happy to see 2 pretty lines for you:happydance: Wishing you a healthy & happy 9 months!!:hugs:

Hi ladies. First of all sorry I haven't been back on. AF got me and to be honest I just couldn't face this site for a few days. I guess there was something wrong with the test as there was a definite line there. But hey, onwards and upwards.
Congrats to all with BFPs! I am so happy for you.
Everyone that AF got, it sucks I know :(
The witch should be gone tomorrow so into July we go and fx things turn around for us soon.

I think i may have got bfp and af was just ib!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g