Mid-late June testers... Any joiners?

Hi ladies ... Quick update .... I ov-ed on 13th ie Thursday (confirmed with temp). But unlike munchy i dont think i have done my best. Could bd only on ov day and two days prior. I think i should count myself out this cycle but will hang around with you guys anyways... Hope you dont mind!

Of course not! You're more than welcome! However don't count yourself out just yet, there is still a chance you caught it! The first time I fell pregnant we weren't even trying that month!
Good luck, don't kick yourself about it!

Why can't it be next week? haha! I'm pretty sure I O'd on Saturday so hopefully I get a positive next week...big hugs and fingers crossed for everyone on the wait x

I confessed to DH that I went to the dollar store and will be testing early, I plan on caving perhaps after the weekend... that still feels like too long!!:haha:

Fingers crossed for you too!!

I'm out ladies af arrived 4 days early :( was convinced this was our month :( thinking I should just give up

I'm out ladies af arrived 4 days early :( was convinced this was our month :( thinking I should just give up

:hugs: I'm really sorry :( I assume it's too heavy to be implantation?
You poor thing, that's really cruel, don't give up, you will have your time someday soon!

OMG ladies got a BFP at 10 DPO!!! Please stick!!!!!!!!!

https://christineandianwedding.com/holycrap.jpg

OMG ladies got a BFP at 10 DPO!!! Please stick!!!!!!!!!

https://christineandianwedding.com/holycrap.jpg

OMG! I'm so happy for you! What tests are the dippy ones?
omg! Congrats!!!!

I went out today to stock up on tests and my usual ones were reduced to 69p!!!!
They say 20 miu but I think they're more sensitive than that as I know of loads of people that got early bfp's on them.
Anyway, as I'd got them, I couldn't resist testing, it was my 3rd/4th pee of the day at 8dpo so of course it was BFN (DUH! what did I expect!?!?!) will test with FMU tomorrow morning so 9dpo and depending on what happens will then test every other day until AF or BFP.
Good luck girls! xx

9dpo and a BFM... big fat maybe. Not going to get my hopes up but it's looking good and hopefully tomorrow will be getting darker.
Hopefully pics to follow (It's only very very faint and I only have my crappy camera phone)

Not sure what is going on but i stopped for a day no af is back ? Im deffs i need to go to doc my cycles are getting to weird

Not sure what is going on but i stopped for a day no af is back ? Im deffs i need to go to doc my cycles are getting to weird

Best wishes to you figuring out what's going on in your cycles:hugs: I hope it's something easily sorted out

You and I are in the same boat. My cycles can go as long as 83 days and as short as 21. :hugs:

How's everyone getting on? Munchy did your line get darker? I have a BFM - really not sure though! Sorry to those who got AF and FX for next cycle x

How's everyone getting on? Munchy did your line get darker? I have a BFM - really not sure though! Sorry to those who got AF and FX for next cycle x

I hope your bfm gets super dark into a bfp!!:flower:

Had a bfn this morning, but not throwing in the towel yet.

I got a BFP! So happy and nervous at the same time!

I'm so happy to hear of your bfp!!! Please try not to stress too much :D

Af due tomorrow, feeling a little crampy today but not the usual cramps I get before she shows up. Hoping to test in the morning :thumbup:

Af due tomorrow, feeling a little crampy today but not the usual cramps I get before she shows up. Hoping to test in the morning :thumbup:

AF is due tomorrow for me too! Good luck! I am also not getting the cramps I usually get before AF. Instead I'm getting nothing at all...just the odd twinge that is very mild.

AF is due tomorrow for me too! Good luck! I am also not getting the cramps I usually get before AF. Instead I'm getting nothing at all...just the odd twinge that is very mild.

Best of luck to you too!! I had the smallest tint of brown on a tissue about an hour ago, hope that's not the witch knocking at the door!

Best of luck to you too!! I had the smallest tint of brown on a tissue about an hour ago, hope that's not the witch knocking at the door!

Oh no! I certainly hope not! Hopefully it was IB! :happydance: I noticed some creamy CM just now...and I don't feel like that's usual for me but maybe I've just never noticed before?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->