Moaning Minnies United!

DooDah

Reaction score
So this is our thread for chatting and grumbling about pretty much anything we encounter along the road of ttc!

Good luck to:

dakron67

parisprincess :angel: :hugs:

DooDah

charlie_lael

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Im on CD11 so Im waiting to OV :) Started to chart my temps this cycle as well!

We're NTNP so we'll see what happens. I think my DH is starting to think more and more of actually TTC properly... but Im not rushing him. I'll let him come to me ;) muahaha

Oh my gosh :) Hey paris!

Sooooo good to see you. There's another lady called dakron who I was chatting to and we said that we should make a thread. Am so so so happy to see you here! I need to update my buddies list :D

I heard some of the ladies got their bfps! I know laylas mummy did :) Was so so so happy to hear it!

Anyway... UPDATE!

So I think that I could be in with a chance this cycle. During my fertile time (and I got 2/3 days of PERFECT ewcm) we were meant to be using the pull out method but he had pretty bad timing on the day before I was supposed to OV. Anyway I'm at 7/8dpo and am due on the 30th or 31st I think but no doubt I won't be in luck.

I've decided to symptom spot away this cycle because it might be my last one trying for a while as we want to get a holiday booked for next year. I guess bumps and bikinis don't mix haha ;)

So today I had my first bout of cramping and twinging which actually links up to my supposed possible implantation period. Nothing too dramatic but some shooting pains in my groin area which were a bit different to the norm.

Will be keeping my eyes out for anything else and believe me you'll be getting the full end of the details lol.

Anyway how are you? Sorry to hear about the mean extra weekbefore OVing last cycle paris, that was just af being mean.

Lets hope the :witch: stays away for halloween!

Buckets and truckloads of sticky :dust:

Oh my gosh :) Hey paris!

Sooooo good to see you. There's another lady called dakron who I was chatting to and we said that we should make a thread. Am so so so happy to see you here! I need to update my buddies list :D

I heard some of the ladies got their bfps! I know laylas mummy did :) Was so so so happy to hear it!

Last I saw, duckytwins got her BFP too :) Hoping its a sticky bean!!

:dust: to you!! Hopefully you get your BFP :) your symptom spotting so far sounds pretty promising!

Hopefully this month I OV on time and not a week late! *sigh* Im not sure why that happened but maybe I was stressed or something. Work was a little intense for the past little while. (sometimes you just cant get along with your boss -- and my boss can be a mean ol' b**** :p)

Now I've been temping this cycle since CD1 so hopefully it tells me when I OV! Im just going to BD every other day from now on... and hope I'm lucky! DH and I are still doing pull-out, so I don't think we have much of a chance but you never know.

My DH is really starting to think about it though -- just the other day he brought up my maternity leave option at work... so I know he's been thinking about it since I brought it up in August. We both just had our birthdays (mine was Friday, his is today) and we're now 29. Time to start a family.

You know... I never thought I'd get to the age where my biological clock would start ticking... and now, ITS SO EFFING LOUD. lol ugh!

:dust: to everyone!

Aww so glad to hear about ducky :D

God I have a horrible boss aswell! I only work part time at a pub because I'm still a student really but he's this awful sexist creep. Nothing too much to call harrassment but you have to laugh at his gross pervy comments when you mostly want to slap the silly b****! Have you seen the film horrible bosses? It really made me laugh :p

I hate the pull out but I guess that it's better than actually using protection. My oh only pulls out during my fertile time so perhaps I'll just make that a few days later or w/e? Maybe not he's a medical student haha, he'll know ;) But it only takes one little spermy to fertilise an egg so you never know!

Yeah both of our birthdays are in October too. I'm 19 tomorrow and FX I'll get my bfp before I'm 20. I've always said I'd wait until at least 25 but we're lucky enough to be in the position to be able to raise a family now. We weren't planning on it until I had a scare a while ago anyway.

Don't be silly you've got heaps and heaps of time to have kids. You could have 12 by the time you need to worry sweetie! I know what you mean though, I keep having thoughts like 'what if I can't have kids' etc but then I think I'll know for sure when we actually start ttc properly. I feel awful for the ladies who have tried for about 5 years on here, had multiple miscarriages and keep on going.

So when are you due to ovulate then chick? Must be soon :)

Oh and I know I've asked before but where are you from again sweetie?? xxxxx

I have not seen Horrible Bosses yet -- but will plan to see it now! lol

My DH pulls out ALL THE TIME. And I think he's good at it lol DAMNIT. :p I am ok with that for now though. I know we'll be trying for sure sometime in 2012 so I don't have long to wait. If it happens before, even better! But Im not holding my breath :)

Both your bdays are in October too!? Thats too funny! Happy (early) birthday!!! :)

I know what you mean. Some women on this site have been through SO MUCH to try and conceive and still haven't. I really admire the ABSOLUTE STRENGTH of these women who just keep on trying. Im not sure if I'd be able to do the same. Lots of sticky baby dust to all the wonderful ladies who are trying :hugs:

Not sure when I will OV... as you know, I was late last month... I didnt OV until CD24!! Isnt that wild? I had a 38 day cycle -- gross. :(

So... since today is CD12 and I normally OV around CD17-18, Im just going to keep BD'ing every other day until my temps confirm that I have in fact OV'd or I'll just keep BD'ing until AF shows :p (if it shows!) With that said, I dont really have a plan lol Whatever happens, happens!

I'm from Ontario, Canada -- its 2:13pm right now and Im at work. I leave at 4pm so... 1 hour 47mins to go! On my lunch hour, I picked up a bday cake for the DH. He told me he wanted NOTHING for his bday... so I picked up a little something and Im going to say its from the cat! muahahaha ;)

I'm such a dork. :p

So... do you have any ideas on how I can bring up the subject with DH again?

He's obviously been thinking about it... do you think its best to just keep trying how we have been (pull-out) and stay silent... or do you think its best to bring it up?

When I brought it up in August, he said he wanted to wait until we are in a house first. (Right now we're in a two bedroom apartment) But when we had our scare, he's all "Well, if it happens, then we'll have 9 months to get ready." *sigh*

How do you talk to your OH about it? Is he comfortable when you bring it up? Mine is easy to talk to about it...

Aww I love the cake idea. We have two dogs and 'they' always get him a birthday card!

Err I don't know really about the situation. I never just bring it up but we talk about this kind of thing often anyway. We've been choosing baby names since I was 15 lol! My best trick is to make a few points when he's silent (such as well I'd be pregnant for 9 months so there's no rush to organise EVERYTHING before the lo gets here) then leave it to sink in...

I'm glad you'll definitely be ttc next year. Our ntnp is pretty much indefinite :/ He doesn't want to rush anything and see if it happens so I need to get clever haha! I know we have both always wanted children and we've been planning it since we first got together but I think he's still scared :)

With your OH do you think that watching a cute baby programme or a programme that you know has a baby in it would help? We watched Juno and LOVED it a few days after I suggested ttc. I think it allowed my OH to realise that we're not little kids anymore and might actually be ready for parenthood.

I've always wanted to visit Canada, I've travelled lots in the states but I guess that it's so different! It's eight at night over here and the OH is working nights this week. So no birthday BDing lol!

Anyway how many children would you like? xxxx

Some women on this site have been through SO MUCH to try and conceive and still haven't. I really admire the ABSOLUTE STRENGTH of these women who just keep on trying.

I totally agree! :dust: and more sticky :dust: to them :)

hello girls, sorry been so busy over the last couple of days, ha funny we thought of this thread so we could moan bout anything, i haven't got anything to complain about lol xx, doodah i didn't realize that you were so young, you have many yrs ahead of you, so don't fret u will get ur sticky bean wen the time is right, people keep telling me to relax belev me it's not that easy wen u get to my age, i want a baby n i want it like yesterday, i really just want to give my darling husband the chance to be a dad, as u kno iv got 2 kids to xs they were nasty b*****ds, never deserved to b dads yet they have both gone on to have numerous children with different women, im the only one whose hasn't been able to achieve my dream, i also wana prove that i can be a good mum, i never chose to lev my children, but i wouldn't b alive today if i'd have stayed with my daughters father, sorry to go on xxxxx

:hugs: dakron don't worry about going on! That's what this thread is for, eh?

I think it's lovely that you have found the right person now and want to give him that opportunity. I think you're amazing for doing that!

So your children are 15 and 24? That's awesome, how do they feel about you ttc?

I know I'm still young, it's pretty scary I guess but we've been together for 4 years now and he proposed last year :) some people said that we're too young to be good parents but I think that we're mature and committed enough (and want it enough) to prove them wrong.

We've not really told anybody that we're ttc (well ntnp) because my parents can be very controlling. Luckily we're fortunate enough to be in the position to study and raise a child (he's doing a medical degree so can work while training).

We're not in a rush and are taking a if it happens it happens approach. Although I think that we might take a break if we don't conceive this cycle because we want to book a holiday.

Anyway girlies what are your plans for the weekend? x x x x

I just saw in the teen pregnancy section a young girl who had written a letter to her bump! It almost made me cry. I'm gonna definitely keep a journal for my little guy or gal when I get a positive!

Anyway lovelies... do you want a boy or girl?

Obviously we all want healthy pregnancies and it doesn't matter either way but if someone gave you two buttons saying boy or girl, which one would you press?

I think I'd press girl. All of my friends are having lil boys and I think me and oh should break tradition! xxx

I'd like to have 2 children... and if I got to pick, I'd definitely love to have a little boy first :) then a little girl second. I'd love for the big brother to be protective of his younger sister :)

Ok.. so... today... found out 2 people are pregnant. One from my old hometown, and another is a co-worker in my office.

MAKES ME SO CRANKY. :p I mean, Im happy for them and all... but cmon! Doesnt it start to feel like your face is being rubbed in it?! :p LOL ugh.

Im totally joking and am just in need of a chocolate fix or something. LOL :p What a crazy day!

good evening girls, doodah my kids don't kno that we are trying to conceive, i'l give u a brief bit of history, i had my son, married his dad, 2mths later found out he was screwing the local barmaid, 6 mths later divorced him on the grounds of adultery n batterery, he used to knock me about. after a 18mths met the a**ehole that was to become my daughters father, for nearly 15yrs i lived with him, he beat me wk in wk out, spent many an eve in a&e or in the police station pressing charges, but always dropped them cos he would tell me he'd put me 6ft under, bout 8mths after my daughter was born my son moved to live cos his dad after seeing my dds father punch me in the face an split my top lip open, a few yrs later i got sterilized, i didn't want to bring another child into such a violent relationship, he made me belev that i wasn't worth nothing n that no body else would want me, n i was to terrified if i left him that he would find me, take my daughter n put me under ground, in 2003 we were due to marry cos i thought if that was the best i was gona get then i was goin to make it legal, but in june of that yr he started an argument, he slammed me in the side of my head with a cup that was full of scalding hot coffee, splitting my head open in the process, fortunatly i had long hair n it matted which stopped the bleeding, i ran from the house in bare feet for 7miles to the hospital, i was kept in over night n was told if he'd hav hit me on my temple he'd hav killed me, whilst i sat in the hos, he bombarded me with calls to my mobile, telling me to keep my mouth shut,at 1am he appeared at the hos with my little girl she was bout 6 an a half,he had got her out of bed, i hadn't been seen at the time n was still covered in blood, my dd asked wat had happened i told her i'd fallen over, 3 days later at home she came up to me n said my daddy did that didn't he, she wasn't daft even at that young age she had seen me with black eyes, bruises n split lips, i realized i had to get out, it took me 6mths to find a place to move to, i asked my daughter if she wanted to come with me, she said yes, so i packed for the pair of us, then we had to tell her father he went balistic, said he wanted a word with her, 5 min later she came to me n said she wasn't movin with me cos her dad would be lonely, i had no choice i had to lev without her it was the 23rd dec 2003, although he was a lousey partner, he was a good dad, so i left i beleved he'd allow me to see her, but he' made things very difficult, the last time i went to see her, (april 2003), i went up to use the bathroom he waited outside n tried to throw me down the stairs, i was by this time with my now husband, he feared for me i tried to get access to her, but she refused to talk to me on the phone, she told a friend that her dad had told her that if i loved her that i would move back with him, i belev i wouldn't b alive today if i'd have gone back, so i haven't had any contact since then, everybody says that when they r old enough they will come looking for me, i hope soooo i love them both with all my heart but they hate me for walking out, sorry didn't think it was goin to be such a long story, but im very happy now, i got to think of myself for a change, im not a bad mum, n as crazy as it sounds i just want 1 more chance to prove it, my husband n i are soul mates, iv never been so happy, is it so wrong, xxxxx

Ok.. so... today... found out 2 people are pregnant. One from my old hometown, and another is a co-worker in my office.

MAKES ME SO CRANKY. :p I mean, Im happy for them and all... but cmon! Doesnt it start to feel like your face is being rubbed in it?! :p LOL ugh.

Im totally joking and am just in need of a chocolate fix or something. LOL :p What a crazy day!

I know sweetie, pregnancy all around... My mum is ntnp too! WTF?!

:hugs: and it'll totally be our time soon xxxx

Aww dakron sweetie, I'm sorry you had such nasty partners. I think that you must be amazing for coping with all of that!

My aunt was recently in an abusive relationship and I've seen the effect that it has on her. She was with him for five years and has only just moved out and is picking her life up. Everyone suspected the guy but she always defended him and made excuses. She's still too shy to want to meet a new guy right away but I hope that she will. (Obviously I'm not comparing this to your situation darling, it's just that I've seen the sort of control that partners can have AND my aunt doesn't have children either.)

Anyway girlies.... Whereabout are you in your cycle. We need to write the testing dates on the intial thread post :)

I'm due for af in almost two days (the 30th). FX that she stays away. I can't bear to have to buy tampons instead of a pregnancy test AGAIN :( x x x x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->