Moaning Minnies United!

:rofl: that's fab paris :) "so hard a man can't do it." He's gonna get hit with that one next time ;) he is hilarious and I'm very lucky to have him., he just needs to perfect the timing thing... I'm all misty eyed at new life on tv and he thinks it's the perfect time to crack a joke. Love him for it though :haha:

That's the cutest getting together story :thumbup: I think it's lovely you've known each other so long! I guess you'll have cute pictures of your 16 year old selves to show to your kids and grandkids.

Seamless panties are making a comeback. I like the nude coloured ones because it makes you look like you've lost your butt and your nunny ;) it really is the simple things that amuse me!

We had really hot :sex: last night! It was great. Just a shame I wasn't about to OV eh? I can't believe I want the 2ww to hurry up but I'm always wishing for my cycle to end so am going to enjoy this month... It might be the last one in a while where I'm not preggers :D

How did the dentist go hun??

Oooh and the song is awesome I'mma be muttering spanish all day now. I think the first bit says something like 'People tell me, you're conscious of your image, but look in the mirror, you're beautiful without make-up.'

I took a spanish short course ages ago :blush: but I'm really bad, that took me about 6 minutes to figure out :dohh: I'm pretty fluent in french though, I think a trip to Nice is in order soon to be honest. OH doesn't like France very much though, hence the trip to spain this summer.

Where are our other girlies???

Dakron sweetie, we're still thinking of you xxx

Sorry girls. I would post more, but hubby wants breakfast. :haha: be back soon!

Okay so I'm off here for a while... Toodle pip.

(OH is dirt. Kinda sums it up.)

so...... for my lovely parisprincess amazing girl :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

^^^ LOVE YOU xxxx

Dominican Pics :) My legs on the beach lol, the pool at our resort, our maid would make a daily "something" out of our towels. Here's the kitty lol and she left us fresh flowers in our towels and the beach with a beautiful sailboat!

Attachments

• IMG_1253.jpg
    IMG_1253.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1259.jpg
    IMG_1259.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1263.jpg
    IMG_1263.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1265.jpg
    IMG_1265.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1289.jpg
    IMG_1289.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 2
This is one of our beach at the resort and the next were taken on Saona Island. This island was so beautiful... it was paradise! The sand and water were so gorgeous. And there were little crabs lol these suckers can move!

Attachments

• IMG_1302.jpg
    IMG_1302.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1335.jpg
    IMG_1335.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1359.jpg
    IMG_1359.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1338.jpg
    IMG_1338.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 3
Those are some beautiful pics! It makes me want to go there. :haha: love the towels!

lovely pics sweetie! It looks beautiful there...

I just burst into tears at the top few posts of mine. Yeah I'm really lucky to have such a great fucking guy.

Okay I'm dragging my sorry self from here now because I'm just a mess

Loves girls xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"