***November 2019 Babies!***

I'm not testing anymore because I'm trying not to invite that anxiety into my brain (seeing if lines are darker or lighter) but I totally understand why testing might be comforting to other people! It does seem like a big waiting game.

MissDoc I feel the same way as you with boy/girl. I really want my boy to have a brother and it's true that boys love their mamas fiercely. But would also be good to experience having a little girl.

Jft did you get any news about the cramping? Hope it's "just" a UTI!

Harmony I'm glad the temps can give you some peace of mind!

I know it's early but is anyone thinking of names?

I'm not testing anymore because I'm trying not to invite that anxiety into my brain (seeing if lines are darker or lighter) but I totally understand why testing might be comforting to other people! It does seem like a big waiting game.

MissDoc I feel the same way as you with boy/girl. I really want my boy to have a brother and it's true that boys love their mamas fiercely. But would also be good to experience having a little girl.

Not yet. I'll need to phone the doctor tomorrow. I'm a bit worried. I feel like I have no symptoms and all I have is cramping. I'm trying to stay calm and not worry. Thanks for asking.
Hope you're doing well!

Dh and I really like Kalliope Skye (Kalli skye) for a girl, and Jaxn Lawrence for a boy. Those are the top contenders so far, I'm sure we'll think of more as time passes. What about you?

Hi everyone, have decided to take the leap of faith and join you on here! Estimated due date roughly 14th November. I am a little anxious as have 1 little girl (my world) who is 3 1/2 and since her have had 4 losses (1 blighted ovum, 2 Chemicals and 1 little girl at 14 weeks due to Downes Syndrome - her heart stopped.) I haven't gotten 3+ on a Clearblue digital yet but have seen 1-2 and 2-3. Am waiting on more coming this week. I don't really have any symptoms other than a bit tiredness so far. My boobs are surprisingly not even sore which was always my signs before. I will be contacting the early pregnancy unit in next couple of weeks to arrange an early scan and am praying with all my might to be told they see a heartbeat. So nice to see so many of you from the march testing thread. Thanks for setting this up. Speak soon. xx

Hi everyone, have decided to take the leap of faith and join you on here! Estimated due date roughly 14th November. I am a little anxious as have 1 little girl (my world) who is 3 1/2 and since her have had 4 losses (1 blighted ovum, 2 Chemicals and 1 little girl at 14 weeks due to Downes Syndrome - her heart stopped.) I haven't gotten 3+ on a Clearblue digital yet but have seen 1-2 and 2-3. Am waiting on more coming this week. I don't really have any symptoms other than a bit tiredness so far. My boobs are surprisingly not even sore which was always my signs before. I will be contacting the early pregnancy unit in next couple of weeks to arrange an early scan and am praying with all my might to be told they see a heartbeat. So nice to see so many of you from the march testing thread. Thanks for setting this up. Speak soon. xx
Welcome Positive! Keep thinking positive thoughts, I'll be praying for a sticky bean for all of us!

Yay Positive! So good to see you join. I really really hope this is IT for you (for all of us). Hopefully we all get our take home babies.

After having a couple losses, this pregnancy is super anxiety inducing for me. I hate this early phase of waiting and hoping and having no idea if everything is okay or not. I cannot wait for some milestones to happen, like seeing a heart beat (my scan is in 3 weeks), getting genetic testing results, getting out of the first tri, and then getting to the point of feeling movement. Each one will bring a bit more comfort.

I am having some off and on cramping and my nausea seems to have lifted a bit, which is making me paranoid. I am trying not to make a big deal out of it as there's nothing to be done even if it's bad, so trying to hang in there. I think if I'm still freaking out this Friday or next Monday I'll call my doc. The reason I'm trying to wait is it's almost certainly too early to see a heart beat yet, so I don’t want to "waste" a scan now and it not give any reassuring information.

Last edited:
Yay Positive! So good to see you join. I really really hope this is IT for you (for all of us). Hopefully we all get our take home babies.

After having a couple losses, this pregnancy is super anxiety inducing for me. I hate this early phase of waiting and hoping and having no idea if everything is okay or not. I cannot wait for some milestones to happen, like seeing a heart beat (my scan is in 3 weeks), getting genetic testing results, getting out of the first tri, and then getting to the point of feeling movement. Each one will bring a bit more comfort.

I am having some off and on cramping and my nausea seems to have lifted a bit, which is making me paranoid. I am trying not to make a big deal out of it as there's nothing to be done even if it's bad, so trying to hang in there. I think if I'm still freaking out this Friday or next Monday I'll call my doc. The reason I'm trying to wait is it's almost certainly too early to see a heart beat yet, so I want to "waste" a scan now and it not give any reassuring information.
I hear you and empathise as can totally relate. My pragmatic side kicks in and says nothing can be done have to hope and pray and then my emotional side kicks in as I want it so badly. We all do. Honestly having you guys to talk to who understand is the best support to me at the moment. Thank you all for that. Xx

Hi everyone! I'm cautiously joining in. I have mixed emotions about it. I had my first hcg drawn yesterday (18/19 dpo) and it was 1505. I was shocked as I have been having cramping the past 4 days. Last cycle I had a chemical. So my guard is up. I go back Thursday for another BETA and an ultrasound to check for a sac. But I feel more reassured with everyone elses symptoms coming and going. I have a 13 month old, but this pregnancy is already so different.

I have my fingers crosses for all of us!

Congrats DogMom! How exciting! What’s great first beta draw. I’m jealous you’re getting an early scan! With my son I had weekly scans until I was released back to my OB at 10/11 weeks. So it’s soooo hard this pregnancy to just wait like a “normal” person. Ugh!

Thanks MissDoc! I think bc I've had blocked tubes and a hydrosalpinx due to stage VI endo my RE wants to rule out ectopic asap. But I know what you mean my general OB won't even see me until 8-10 weeks.

Oh my good Lord! Is anyone else ridiculously sick since hitting week 6? I'm nauseous every day, pretty much all day and I have zero energy. Been going to bed at like 730 every night and still waking up like a zombie. Can't wait for the energy boost from second tri!

Oh my good Lord! Is anyone else ridiculously sick since hitting week 6? I'm nauseous every day, pretty much all day and I have zero energy. Been going to bed at like 730 every night and still waking up like a zombie. Can't wait for the energy boost from second tri!

I haven't gotten sick at all yet. It's really strange because Dh calls me the throw up baby, because everything normally messes with my stomach, and since I've gotten a BFP, nothing. I'm hoping it stays like that! They say ginger helps, so keep you some ginger candies, and saltine crackers.

I have felt only mild nausea, but lots of fatigue. By 4pm each day I feel WIPED out. Which isn’t great for my energetic toddler, LOL. Also breast tenderness and constipation. Fun stuff.

The cramping has been intermittent but yesterday I had strong waves of cramps when I lifted my hands above my head. Feeling super nervous so I called my doc. They’re going to do an early scan late this afternoon in 6 hrs. I’m only 5+5 so It’s doubtful we’ll see a heartbeat, but I’m holding out hope.

I’m moving over from the March testers - Put me down for Nov 27th please!

4wks1d and nausea is severe! Boobs really sore, constipation, moody as anything... this is the same as last year which ended in mc which worries me but I’m trying to remain calm!

I’ve booked an early private scan on Apr 16th, I’ll be 7wks (and a few days) just for reassurance really. I never got to see a heartbeat last time so crossing my fingers I can get that far!

I've had no nausea at all. I'm tired, constipated and a bit crampy. Sore boobs, but that's all. My boobs have definitely got bigger already, my tops are tight. Other than that I've been feeling good. The cramps made me super nervous too.. My scan is a week tomorrow. I'll be 7+4 then.
MissDoc I hope your scan goes well, keep us updated

I’d love to see your pictures if you get any! Good luck for tomorrow! How exciting!

Congratulations to all you ladies! Hoping for a H&H 9 months!
So far, just going off of my dates, I will be due November 11th. Once I go to the dr. I will have a better idea especially after the scan! I ovulated on day9 so I’m not sure if that puts me a week ahead or how that works? We shall see!
Ladies, with the nausea, I can relate! The best way I can describe it is right after you have the stomach bug and when you are done throwing up but your stomach just still feels uneasy! That’s what I’m like until 2-3pm then ok the rest of the night! But constipation at its peak right now and eating like a cow! And give me all the carbs! Gosh, I’m looking forward to summer and not feeling as sick already! Haha

Good luck on your scan MissDoc. I've been having cramps too but hopefully its a good sign for us.

Congrats Cinderlla and Pne1985!

I know with my DD the nausea was better if I nibbled on crackers.

Afm my scan it went ok. Im just 5 weeks today so all they saw was a sac. But it was in my uterus and not tube! But still very nervous as my boobs are no longer tender and I'm not nauseous at all :/

Good luck Miss Doc, let us know how you get on - sending positive vibes! Cant wait to hear how you get on.

I am nervous as don't feel like i have any symptoms other than tiredness but am on iron tablets as anaemic so would feel like that anyway. I am going to wait until i get to 7 weeks and then phone to get booked in for an early scan. I am only just 6 weeks today and still haven't managed to get a 3+ on a Clearblue digital with weeks which is worrying me as well, although i have read so many things about how unreliable they are.

All we can do is wait and pray for the best, i am finding the wait to get to a scan more difficult than the 2 week wait though i have to say.

Congratulations to all the new joiners as well. Happy and Healthy 9 months to you all.

Welcome to all the new joiners.
Missdoc, good luck at your scan, I'm sure everything is fine.
Positive, yes those are unreliable so don't look too much into it, they pulled them from the shelves in the US because of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->