***November 2019 Babies!***

Yay Harmony!

My US went ok. Got to see gest sac, yolk sac, and fetal pole and possibly the tiny baby! No flutter for the hb yet hopefully next week.

Harmony, congrats on making it past that point. That's wonderful news!

dogmom, yay for a wonderful scan. So cool you got to see the fetal pole/baby. I bet for sure you'll get a heart beat next week if you already see the fetal pole now.

I have my scan tomorrow and am so anxious and ready for it to be that time already. I am crossing everything possible to cross in hopes of a heart beat. I think if there still isn't a heart beat I'll really struggle. My doctor said it's not certain doom if there isn't a heartbeat, but I could tell she does expect there to be one tomorrow. Pretty pretty please little baby. You're making me plenty nauseated and fatigued, now show yourself on scan!!

Ladies, I have to share because I'm excited and a bunch of my anxiety has been lifted. I've made it past my point of Mc last time. I am 7 weeks today, my first appt/scan is Thursday. That was one of my goals, just make it past that point, and I'll feel better. Now that I have, I do.
happy for you xxx

Harmony, congrats on making it past that point. That's wonderful news!

dogmom, yay for a wonderful scan. So cool you got to see the fetal pole/baby. I bet for sure you'll get a heart beat next week if you already see the fetal pole now.

I have my scan tomorrow and am so anxious and ready for it to be that time already. I am crossing everything possible to cross in hopes of a heart beat. I think if there still isn't a heart beat I'll really struggle. My doctor said it's not certain doom if there isn't a heartbeat, but I could tell she does expect there to be one tomorrow. Pretty pretty please little baby. You're making me plenty nauseated and fatigued, now show yourself on scan!!
Good luck for the scan - keeping everything crossed for you! xx I am too scared to have made mine yet. Will be about 7 weeks on Thursday and will phone then to make an appointment. xx

Finally got this today at 6 weeks and 5 days with second morning urine. Have been using first up to this point and now thinking maybe it has been too concentrated! I wonder if I would have got it sooner if had used 2nd before. Anyway I know it doesn’t mean everything is ok and scan is only thing to confirm but on this roller coaster journey so far am having a happy day. X

image.jpg

Harmony - congrats on making it past your mc date! Mine was 7w3d so I’m anxiously waiting for that date myself! I’ve booked my scan for 7w4d hoping that I make it that far and get to see baby!

MissDoc - I’m keeping you in my thoughts for tomorrow’s scan! I’m sure it’ll be fine and you’ll get to see your baby!

Dogmon - your scan sounds lovely!

Positive - congrats on your 3+ - I took a digital a few days ago and got my 1-2, trying to hold out a few more days to see if I can get my 3+!

AFM - I ended up at the docs yesterday as I was really struggling with the nausea. He thinks I’m a prime candidate for Hyperemesis as my sister had it. He’s told me what to look out for in terms of dehydration and given me some cyclizine to try and get through the day! It’s been waking me up at night and pretty constant all day.
I’m also still cramping, no blood but pretty much constant cramping. Sometimes period like and sometimes sharp pinching. I’m trying not to read too much into it, and keep myself calm but it does worry me.

Positive, yay for seeing that 3+! I bet that’s all it was. Fmu just wasn’t ideal. Hooray for SMU! It’s so hard to wait and every little possible reassurance is so huge to us this early!

Cinderella, I hope you don’t get HG. Hopefully it chills out a little for you! Good luck!! I had cramps too and so far all is well!

Just had my scan and it was great! Measuring exactly on track at 6+3, saw and heard the heartbeat at 120 bpm. Looked like a tiny gummy bear with arm buds and a tail. I feel so much reassurance now. Still anxious but a world of difference!

Cinderella that sounds terrible. I know they have plenty of different meds for ms hopefully they find one for you.

Positive great news! I bet thats what it was. Ive heard fmu isnt always best and sometimes better if its diluted.

Miss Doc wonderful news!!! That had to be an amazing feeling.

Afm my hcg was 19,000 yesterday so nurse said she fully expects we should see a heartbeat next Monday. Its going to be a long week.

Positive, yay for seeing that 3+! I bet that’s all it was. Fmu just wasn’t ideal. Hooray for SMU! It’s so hard to wait and every little possible reassurance is so huge to us this early!

Cinderella, I hope you don’t get HG. Hopefully it chills out a little for you! Good luck!! I had cramps too and so far all is well!

Just had my scan and it was great! Measuring exactly on track at 6+3, saw and heard the heartbeat at 120 bpm. Looked like a tiny gummy bear with arm buds and a tail. I feel so much reassurance now. Still anxious but a world of difference!
Delighted for you that is wonderful news. You must be so relieved. Xxx

T
Cinderella that sounds terrible. I know they have plenty of different meds for ms hopefully they find one for you.

Positive great news! I bet thats what it was. Ive heard fmu isnt always best and sometimes better if its diluted.

Miss Doc wonderful news!!! That had to be an amazing feeling.

Afm my hcg was 19,000 yesterday so nurse said she fully expects we should see a heartbeat next Monday. Its going to be a long week.
hats a great hog level. I am going to be brave and phone tomorrow to make an appointment for my scan. Xx

I phoned for my appointment and the earliest date is the 11th April! So couple of weeks away and more time to worry. Still no symptoms to speak of other than tiredness. How is everyone else doing? X

I phoned for my appointment and the earliest date is the 11th April! So couple of weeks away and more time to worry. Still no symptoms to speak of other than tiredness. How is everyone else doing? X

The wait is the worst! But just be glad you don't have any symptoms yet, consider yourself one of the lucky ones.

Afm, still sore bbs, it seems to be worst at night, I sleep with a sports bra on now and need not even think to lay on my stomach, but they are so sore in the middle of the night. I've been EXHAUSED at work everyday, I had to tell my boss the news just in case she cause me dozing at my desk! lol and then the gas and consolation it's been so bad the last couple days. No relief in sight, but my appt is tomorrow, so I'm happy about that!

Missdoc - wonderful news on the scan! I’m so pleased for you!

Positive - my scan is 16th April and it seems so far! At least they’re should be a nice little gummy bear of a baby by then though! lol

Dogmommy - great hcg levels! I wish they did blood tests in the UK, I’d be so interested to know what my levels are!

Harmony - I feel you on the boobs! (That sounds weird, lol) I feel like mine aren’t as sore, but then something will brush past them and I realise they’re definitely, definitely still sore!

AFM - my cramping seems to have stopped mostly now, the odd twinge but not as bad as before so that’s something. Last night all my symptoms seemed to disappear and I felt really good, so then started panicking that that was bad news... but then this morning I’m back to normal (as in, sick as a dog) so I feel reassured now! lol I’ve already got the nesting bug, decided I want the whole house repainted before baby arrives, probably new carpets... cleaned my oven... seems a bit soon but I want my house all nice and cosy for baby’s arrival! Lastly, I did my last FRRR yesterday, test line turned up straight away and got really dark and the control line didn’t show for ages. I have a dye stealer!! Only got a CB digi left that I’ll use in a couple of days and then I’m stopping testing!

B0320450-34B9-4B9F-BB91-48AFDE422BAA.jpeg

Question ladies, I could be crazy, but I feel like I can physically see and feel what side of my uterus my baby is on. I even had my husband feel last night and he felt it too. The left side of my pelvis is firm and tight and the right aide is squishy and soft. And when I look down at it, I can see a lump on one size versus the other. You ladies think I'm crazy right? Lol idk, maybe I'm just really excited, any of you experience this?

My first scan was today, and it went great. Only one baby, heartbeat was 147 and baby measures at 7+1, I'm currently 7+3, so that's right in line. I was so excited to see it. Here's a photo for those of you who want to see, just looks like a blob. Lol

78FFB90D-429F-4BB5-9DEE-2C96C5DF9F90.jpeg

A
My first scan was today, and it went great. Only one baby, heartbeat was 147 and baby measures at 7+1, I'm currently 7+3, so that's right in line. I was so excited to see it. Here's a photo for those of you who want to see, just looks like a blob. Lol

View attachment 1058282

View attachment 1058282
amazing. Happy for you. Xx

Congrats Harmony! It's so nice to see that little blob. I could see where DD was sitting in my uterus, my bump was definitely lopsided but not until like 25 weeks. But im not a thin person.

Wonderful progression Cinderella! Pretty sure the digital will confirm easy. So funny how symptoms come and go.

Positive I'm hoping the time flys by for you! Im looking forward to the 11th for you.

Any updates on anyone else?

Today Im feeling down. Im 6+1 and feeling lots of pressure. Breast tenderness is gone again. And only a couple ms waves this week but nothing today. I cant shake this feeling that Monday US is not going to go as expected. DH keeps telling me I need to think positive thoughts but I can't help it!

Congrats Harmony! It's so nice to see that little blob. I could see where DD was sitting in my uterus, my bump was definitely lopsided but not until like 25 weeks. But im not a thin person.

Wonderful progression Cinderella! Pretty sure the digital will confirm easy. So funny how symptoms come and go.

Positive I'm hoping the time flys by for you! Im looking forward to the 11th for you.

Any updates on anyone else?

Today Im feeling down. Im 6+1 and feeling lots of pressure. Breast tenderness is gone again. And only a couple ms waves this week but nothing today. I cant shake this feeling that Monday US is not going to go as expected. DH keeps telling me I need to think positive thoughts but I can't help it!
Thanks Dogmommy, I can totally relate as my anxiety levels are like a roller coaster. One day am totally positive and the next am worried as I have no symptoms as such so think something must be wrong. Although nurse told me not to as totally normal not to really feel any differently yet. I am tired. Anyhow fingers crossed for you am sure we worry too much! Sending love

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to keep up with everyone's posts but I'm so sick that I'm barely able to get on here much. The vomiting and constant all day nausea and the fatigue is just kicking my butt! I'm taking medicine for the ms but it doesn't seem to be helping much. I missed two days of work this week, went today but barely made it through.

Dogmommy - try not to borrow trouble from the future. Easier said than done but many women have no symptoms or symptoms that come and go. I hope your ultrasound goes smoothly.

Cinderella - great progression!

Harmony - loved your u/s picture. Thank you for sharing.

Also trying to catch up with everyone. I've been working away, very busy so I'm very tired.
Daisy - I hope you feel better soon!
Harmony - great picture! I had my scan yesterday, measured 7+3 and baby had a very healthy and strong heartbeat!
Dogmommy- I've basically had zero symptoms. Boobs are a bit sore, but not too bad. No nausea, just a bit of loss of appetite. I was so nervous because of this, but all seems good!! Stay positive.

Hope you all keep well lovely ladies.

Here's my scan if you want a look!

A9D3AE68-206A-441D-B24D-1A99FB8C2FB4.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"