+++ November 2019 testing thread +++

How’s everyone getting on?

@Skyye I hope AF hasn’t come for you?

I’m officially out now. AF arrived this morning in full force. Better luck next month I hope.

I’m officially out now. AF arrived this morning in full force. Better luck next month I hope.
So sorry af got you :( Fingers crossed for next month!

Afm I'm 11dpo and af is due in two days. Should start spotting today or tomorrow. Today I have no signs of pregnancy or af, which is a bit weird since I usually can feel her approach. Well, my nipples are sore and they usually aren't sore this close to af so that's what's keeping my hopes up (but it has happened once before without me being pregnant so I'm having mixed feelings). Not testing until af is late, probably like really late. Think I'm gonna have DH tell me to test before I do it. We aren't really trying yet, so I'm kind of nervous to tell him if I'm pregnant. I ovulated earlier than expected this cycle and we dtd four days before ovulation (or less, my chart is a bit confusing around the days before ovulation) so there is a chance although it's not that likely. I would love being pregnant now but dh prefers to wait some time still, but if I am pregnant he's gonna come around as he's done before when I was unexpectedly pregnant.

So sorry hun FX for a Christmas BFP :D

Afm I'm 11dpo and af is due in two days. Should start spotting today or tomorrow. Today I have no signs of pregnancy or af, which is a bit weird since I usually can feel her approach. Well, my nipples are sore and they usually aren't sore this close to af so that's what's keeping my hopes up (but it has happened once before without me being pregnant so I'm having mixed feelings). Not testing until af is late, probably like really late. Think I'm gonna have DH tell me to test before I do it. We aren't really trying yet, so I'm kind of nervous to tell him if I'm pregnant. I ovulated earlier than expected this cycle and we dtd four days before ovulation (or less, my chart is a bit confusing around the days before ovulation) so there is a chance although it's not that likely. I would love being pregnant now but dh prefers to wait some time still, but if I am pregnant he's gonna come around as he's done before when I was unexpectedly pregnant.
FX the :witch: stays away

7 dpo todays tests were a clear bfn yesterdays just a fluke and evil tests . But only 7 dpo so not out yet. Still having tender boobs, cramping , mild nausea and woke up with one heck of a headache. Feeling a little emotional more so today my 19 year old is moving out so I am a little sad about that but glad she is growing up :D

No

No not yet it’s too early in the morning, she usually arrives around 11:) but I know she’ll arrive. ❤️ Baby dust to everyone else✨ I’ll update later when she does lol

Baby dust ✨

So sorry hun FX for a Christmas BFP :D

FX the :witch: stays away

7 dpo todays tests were a clear bfn yesterdays just a fluke and evil tests . But only 7 dpo so not out yet. Still having tender boobs, cramping , mild nausea and woke up with one heck of a headache. Feeling a little emotional more so today my 19 year old is moving out so I am a little sad about that but glad she is growing up :D
Baby dust ✨✨:hugs:

So sorry AF got you today, she’ll get me too so don’t feel too bad.

Thank you @Ruskiegirl . A Christmas BFP would be nice. Hehehe.

My partner and I will be doing some traveling later this month and first few weeks December. Him first then me next. I’m worried our travels will interfere with bd-ing on the right days, but we’ll see.

No changes here really nipples still weirdly painful, spotting is minimal, having some mild cramping here and there. Still expecting af tomorrow or Sunday. Tested last night was bfn and was the only one that didn't give me a evap to obsess over lol sorry to all who got af and good luck to those still in the TWW

Also forgot to mention that my cervix continues to be insanely different than it was last month it's kinda low, soft, closed but feels wide lol I have no idea the shape just feels completely different than last month I checked daily during the TWW then also. Not putting much hope into it though as I know its unreliable

Hi all,

I've been stalking this thread and wondering if I can join?

I think I am 2 DPO, based on EWCM, so a bit further behind than many of you but will be able to test this month. We only DTD once this cycle on a whim but it happened to be the day before I think I ovulated so not sure if we actually caught it or not. We are just starting our TTC journey with baby #3.

So far only a few boob twinges, but I can sometimes get that during ovulation. Still a little early for symptoms but would love to symptom spot with the rest of you.

Congratulations to those who have got their BFP and sorry for those that AF has arrived. Fingers cross to those waiting for BFPs!

Hi all,

I've been stalking this thread and wondering if I can join?

I think I am 2 DPO, based on EWCM, so a bit further behind than many of you but will be able to test this month. We only DTD once this cycle on a whim but it happened to be the day before I think I ovulated so not sure if we actually caught it or not. We are just starting our TTC journey with baby #3.

So far only a few boob twinges, but I can sometimes get that during ovulation. Still a little early for symptoms but would love to symptom spot with the rest of you.

Congratulations to those who have got their BFP and sorry for those that AF has arrived. Fingers cross to those waiting for BFPs!
Hey of course you can! Welcome ❤️ I’m about to be out of the November’s thread and into December’s once AF arrives but I hope you enjoy your stay here! Baby dust ✨

@Joannaxoxo welcome! What date would you like me to put you down as for testing?

I had a BFN this morning and still no AF. I’d be 14DPO based on the peak OPK at which point I should’ve either had AF or a proper BFP. Temps are still very up and down.
I have PCOS and my body sometimes attempts and fails to ovulate. I’m starting to think that may have happened for me this month. Very frustrating! Just want AF to arrive now so I can head into month 20 of TTC! I’ve bought soy isoflavones for next month. Got to be worth a shot!

Thought I was 9dpo, but now wondering if AF has come early... noticed a little pink blood on pantyliner and some more light pink blood when I wiped. Initially wondered if might be implantation bleed... as no nipple soreness or usual AF symptoms. But since coming to bed have had a fair few uterus cramps. Hate all this guessing :(

I’m either 11DPO or 16DPO, period due today but still a no show, but getting BFN): will test in the morning if period stays away...

Thought I was 9dpo, but now wondering if AF has come early... noticed a little pink blood on pantyliner and some more light pink blood when I wiped. Initially wondered if might be implantation bleed... as no nipple soreness or usual AF symptoms. But since coming to bed have had a fair few uterus cramps. Hate all this guessing :(
So sorry if AF showed

I’m there with y’all. AF ended up being 3 days late but she’s here full force and much heavier than usual (but I’ve read that’s it’s normal for the first period following a miscarriage to be very heavy).

looks like most of us will be in the December thread together! :xmas2:

teafor, I totally feel you. This cycle was also the 1st time for me to cry from disappointment about AF arriving. I was convinced I was pregnant because I had the same symptoms that I had before my bfp last month, and was sooo excited about being able to tell my boyfriends family during Christmas Eve (as I’d have been about 10 weeks by then, which is around the time I’d probably feel safe enough to officially announce). But turns out my body was just being a huge troll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->