+++ November 2019 testing thread +++

I’m there with y’all. AF ended up being 3 days late but she’s here full force and much heavier than usual (but I’ve read that’s it’s normal for the first period following a miscarriage to be very heavy).

looks like most of us will be in the December thread together! :xmas2:

teafor, I totally feel you. This cycle was also the 1st time for me to cry from disappointment about AF arriving. I was convinced I was pregnant because I had the same symptoms that I had before my bfp last month, and was sooo excited about being able to tell my boyfriends family during Christmas Eve (as I’d have been about 10 weeks by then, which is around the time I’d probably feel safe enough to officially announce). But turns out my body was just being a huge troll.

So sorry af showed I will probably cry when she shows for me also and we weren't even trying so no idea how I got so invested in this idea so quickly. Fingers super crossed for everyone next month!!!

Sorry
I’m there with y’all. AF ended up being 3 days late but she’s here full force and much heavier than usual (but I’ve read that’s it’s normal for the first period following a miscarriage to be very heavy).

teafor, I totally feel you. This cycle was also the 1st time for me to cry from disappointment about AF arriving. I was convinced I was pregnant because I had the same symptoms that I had before my bfp last month, and was sooo excited about being able to tell my boyfriends family during Christmas Eve (as I’d have been about 10 weeks by then, which is around the time I’d probably feel safe enough to officially announce). But turns out my body was just being a huge troll.
Sorry the :witch: showed fx for a Christmas bfp :)

Took some more tests tonight . My opk is really dark. The darkest opk was my positive from Nov 7th. I took one this morning and the line was barely there .

20191115_163731.jpg 20191115_163823.jpg 20191115_163823.jpg 20191107_065725.jpg

Well, I tested early today at 10dpo and BFN. My period is not due till the 21st but I wanted to test anyway. Will see what Sunday says but i'm not going to get my hopes up. I would love to be pregnant but it's our first month trying and next month is Christmas and January is my 30th and I wouldn't mind being able to drink on a beach in Mexico or something. Maybe just trying to not get disappointed.

I'm so sorry love.

Hope that doesn’t happen to me as AF still hasn’t showed... but I know she will come full force tomorrow or something, but she’s due to arrive today and I’m anxious cause I don’t want her to arrive ughh!! I’m surprised I’m actually even late and haven’t started. Also I created a December thread

Me and my dh had a fight tonight and I cried like crazy my patience has been so short today I am SUPER emotional af has got to be right around the corner!! My nipple pain has turned into this intense burning they feel sunburnt or like somebody rubbed them with sandpaper it is insane!!

12dpo. Af due tomorrow. Had a tiny bit of pink in my cm. Could be the start of af, could be pregnancy (had it 3/4 pregnancies). Very thirsty, sore nipples and climbing temperatures. Not testing until af is late (only got one test at home and live very far away from a store that sells them...). This day is gonna be crucial.

I officially missed my period by one day, I’m praying this is it for me. Baby dust to everyone else as well ✨

Fingers crossed to everyone and so sorry for af arrivals

I’m 5dpo...... pretty relaxed though as dont hold out much hope with timing even dropped the thermometer for one month. I just think there is practically no chance :haha:E2B3F43E-8873-426E-813E-A8092DE45C93.png

8dpo today, just sore boobs on and off that started today.

Had a vvvf line show up within two mins. Will test again Tom. Not getting my hopes up until I get a more solid looking line.

First test unedited

305E8487-B574-4913-B085-3026C8BBFC1B.jpeg C22F14D4-A73F-4012-AC3F-9542F08BAF97.jpeg

Defo out too... pink bleed turned red this morning. AF 5 days early in first time, ever and zero pmt symptoms. Feeling pretty low about it all.
Sorry to everyone who also got AF - fingers crossed for us all for Xmas BFP <3

@LO4 Sounds promising fx crossed

@Skyye FX hun yay hope its a good sign

@wantingagirl Gl hun

@Tesh23 I see that yay hope it gets darker :D

@celticmum so sorry hun FX for a Christmas BFP

This mornings test I dont think anything is there but you guys have better eyes in the morning lol . I was cramping so bad I though AF would be here early . I remeber having AF cramps the first few weeks with Madison so hoping its a good sign. 8 dpo PM was when I got my first hint of line with her and 9 dpo was a clear bfp hoping the same happens this time. Still have a massive headache , tender boobs , night sweats , vivid dreams , very hungry this morning and some nausea

20191116_041202.jpg

@Joannaxoxo welcome! What date would you like me to put you down as for testing?

Hi jellybean, please put me down for Sunday, nov 24th, I’ll be 11dpo then.

Sorry to all those that AF showed, I’m crossing my fingers for you all for Christmas miracles!

Not a whole lot here, only 3DPO here. Had a massive headache last night and refused to take anything for it just in case I am pregnant. I usually get PMS headaches but only about 2-3 days before AF, so too early for that. Also had bloating and super thirsty yesterday. It’s crazy how much thought goes into everything happening to our bodies right now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->