+++ November 2019 testing thread +++

So woke up and tested again like a psycho. Mostly because the spotting has stopped and my cervix is super soft still. I leaning towards negative but something keeps catching my eye and making me continue to look at it like some kind of CSI investigator lol maybe I'll post some pics and you guys can have a look. I'm cycle day 28 of a usual 29 to 30 day cycle. If I go by my app I'm 13 dpo I feel like if I was pregnant and would stick this should be darker by now. I had good lines with all my boys by now.

I see it but it looks like its in the wrong spot for those tests ? I would try another in a few hours fx for you tho
That's how I felt to something doesn't look right. I'm out of test now so I'm just gonna see if af shows in the morning if not I'll get more. It doesn't really have color either so I think it's like indent or something

So woke up and tested again like a psycho. Mostly because the spotting has stopped and my cervix is super soft still. I leaning towards negative but something keeps catching my eye and making me continue to look at it like some kind of CSI investigator lol maybe I'll post some pics and you guys can have a look. I'm cycle day 28 of a usual 29 to 30 day cycle. If I go by my app I'm 13 dpo I feel like if I was pregnant and would stick this should be darker by now. I had good lines with all my boys by now.
I'm the same way "tested like a psycho" lol

That sucks skyye :( same here no af yet not even spotting anymore but my app is saying tomorrow so guess we will see then.

I’m there with y’all. AF ended up being 3 days late but she’s here full force and much heavier than usual (but I’ve read that’s it’s normal for the first period following a miscarriage to be very heavy).

looks like most of us will be in the December thread together! :xmas2:

teafor, I totally feel you. This cycle was also the 1st time for me to cry from disappointment about AF arriving. I was convinced I was pregnant because I had the same symptoms that I had before my bfp last month, and was sooo excited about being able to tell my boyfriends family during Christmas Eve (as I’d have been about 10 weeks by then, which is around the time I’d probably feel safe enough to officially announce). But turns out my body was just being a huge troll.

Sorry to hear af came.

I’m feeling more hopeful about this coming month. It’s the first month since ttc that we won’t either have visitors staying with us during my fertile window or work trips during my fertile window. We’ve always managed to get our timing okay, but hopefully this month we’ll have more time to work on baby making and up our chances.

Took another just to confirm and its already darker ! Top is 1st bottom is newest line started appearing as soon as the dye crossed this time !

View attachment 1072940
Super congrats!!! Great product Progression for the same day x

This is my evening 8dpo test- could still see it within 2 mins but still skeptical. If there isn’t anything more noticeable by tomorrow then I’ll know this tests are crappy.

CC43B45C-3D5D-4546-B11E-F5D04F8C5050.jpeg 04CD8D5E-281D-43E8-8864-DA4799E72E8C.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->