+++ November 2019 testing thread +++

Congratulations Ruskie! So happy for you!

Afm, I really hate these days leading up to af. Really starting to lose it over here. Good thing af is due tomorrow. Bad thing that I think she's gonna show. Soon it'll be over. Soon.

Hi ladies. I used to be very active in the forums but I sort of lost hope. I could use some support, though. So, I’m back. I’m 8 DPO on my second to last month TTC. This afternoon I got this. I’ve been taking progesterone since 3 DPO. So, I’m praying it sticks around and gets darker. All positive thoughts and prayers appreciated!

A3AF55E9-6EAC-481B-8944-8BEA16938238.jpeg

Hi ladies. I used to be very active in the forums but I sort of lost hope. I could use some support, though. So, I’m back. I’m 8 DPO on my second to last month TTC. This afternoon I got this. I’ve been taking progesterone since 3 DPO. So, I’m praying it sticks around and gets darker. All positive thoughts and prayers appreciated!

View attachment 1072952
That looks like mine congrats hun FX it gets darker

@Skyye fx hun.

Heres a walmart cheapie with a 45 minute hold , I might take another frer before ed I bought 6 and 5 walmart cheapies :hehe:

20191116_135330.jpg

Just caught up with the thread, I’ve been out all day and had 47 posts to read, you’ve all been busy :haha:

Sorry for those who got AF and who have been getting BFNs. All the best for next cycle!

@Ruskiegirl congratulations!!!

I’ve updated the list, please let me know if I’ve missed any updates!

AFM still no AF and tests aren’t giving me anything convincing. I can’t stop testing though :blush:

Pretty sure af has showed. Very watery pink cm with some mild cramping. I'm sure full show will come in morning. That means I ovulated the day I had the spotting so I was right. That means the opps was the night before O. To bad it didn't catch. Dh says we dont need anymore and is happy af came :( so I probaly wont be testing again anytime soon. I will stick around and enjoy you guys bfps I can live through you!!

Hi I’m new here! I had my IUI done on the 11th so excited I had 3 mature follicles & now taking progesterone twice a day . Praying for a BFP anyone in the same boat with me ? I did a pregnancy test 5 dpo and I regret it because I’m not sure if test is accurate. I’m beyond nervous and a bit stressed because I want to know if I’m pregnant or not. Does anyone have cramps everyday after iui ?

Hi I’m new here! I had my IUI done on the 11th so excited I had 3 mature follicles & now taking progesterone twice a day . Praying for a BFP anyone in the same boat with me ? I did a pregnancy test 5 dpo and I regret it because I’m not sure if test is accurate. I’m beyond nervous and a bit stressed because I want to know if I’m pregnant or not. Does anyone have cramps everyday after iui ?

Never done IUI but wanted to say good luck and hope you get a bfp soon!!!

Hi Ladies! Its been a busy weekend here, just had a chance to catch up.

Sorry to those who have got AF :hugs:fx for next month for you!

Congrats @Ruskiegirl and @TTC74 on your BFPs! :dance:

AFM I am around 3-4DPO based on ovulation bleeding so no symptoms yet, but with previous 2 pregs (1st was MC) I started getting symptoms around 7DPO so hopefully not long and I'll have some idea either way! My first pg the early symtom was a super sense of smell, and with the 2nd pg it was very sensitive breasts!

Still BFN for me so I give up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->