+++ November 2019 testing thread +++

13dpo, af due today. I'm spotting so pretty sure I'm out. It's just weird that my temperature is still very high and my nipples sore (which would mean my progesterone levels are still high, which they usually aren't this late in the cycle). But guess every cycle is different.

Good luck to all who are left!

13dpo, af due today. I'm spotting so pretty sure I'm out. It's just weird that my temperature is still very high and my nipples sore (which would mean my progesterone levels are still high, which they usually aren't this late in the cycle). But guess every cycle is different.

:hugs:
Me too hun, yesterday was 13dpo lightly bleeding so I'm out cycle started right on time but my temperature plummeted 12dpo so I knew!

Fingers crossed af stays away!

Pretty sure af has showed. Very watery pink cm with some mild cramping. I'm sure full show will come in morning. That means I ovulated the day I had the spotting so I was right. That means the opps was the night before O. To bad it didn't catch. Dh says we dont need anymore and is happy af came :( so I probaly wont be testing again anytime soon. I will stick around and enjoy you guys bfps I can live through you!!
My husband says the same thing :saywhat:

Ruskie congrats!

I placed an order for tests today, not sure why I bothered as sure the timing is all off! I had pain near the belly button and bigger bb’s. A bit of cramping earlier and tired. I think no chance but a bit weird no spotting yet.

AFM I am around 3-4DPO based on ovulation bleeding so no symptoms yet, but with previous 2 pregs (1st was MC) I started getting symptoms around 7DPO so hopefully not long and I'll have some idea either way! My first pg the early symtom was a super sense of smell, and with the 2nd pg it was very sensitive breasts!

I should be the same DPO as you, I’m around 4DPO. I’m going to test in a week, what about you?

Good luck to everyone else testing and sorry for those who’ve had AF show. Seen some promising test pictures, fingers crossed they darken!

Still not a lot of symptoms yet. I’ve had a few symptoms that haven’t lasted long like a headache, cramping, boob twinges. No idea if I’m just over thinking everything lol. I also had a dream last night that I took a test at only 4DPO and got an instant dark line on several tests haha.

Af is full on here this morning like I expected. Sorry to everyone else who joined me. Ruskie that Walmart test is super clear and obvious!! Congrats!!

Good Luck to those testing in a few days!!

Yayyy, congrats ruskie how fantastic! :dance: Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months!!

As for me - CD5, period slowly leaving the building. May the waiting game for ovulation begin :coffee: 8 days to go.

Fun fact, during my fertile window this cycle we will be in Berlin visiting my family (mom, siblings and my niece+nephew), our flight goes next Saturday. Would be kinda cool if our baby was conceived in my home town heheh. We will have an apartment to ourselves (so not staying at my mom’s & therefore lots of privacy) and pleeenty of free time, so a BD marathon is on the program for sure!

Was hoping I’d be able to announce a pregnancy by the time we’d visit my fam (who I only see once a year), but such is life I guess. :sad2:

Congrats ruskiegirl!

my FRER went negative this morning. So, I’m sure I’m out at 9 DPO with another CP.

So Sorry hun hugs gl for christmas bfp !

:hugs:
Me too hun, yesterday was 13dpo lightly bleeding so I'm out cycle started right on time but my temperature plummeted 12dpo so I knew!
Sorry hun :( FX for a christmas bfp
Ruskie congrats!

I placed an order for tests today, not sure why I bothered as sure the timing is all off! I had pain near the belly button and bigger bb’s. A bit of cramping earlier and tired. I think no chance but a bit weird no spotting yet.
Sounds promising fx !

I should be the same DPO as you, I’m around 4DPO. I’m going to test in a week, what about you?

Good luck to everyone else testing and sorry for those who’ve had AF show. Seen some promising test pictures, fingers crossed they darken!

Still not a lot of symptoms yet. I’ve had a few symptoms that haven’t lasted long like a headache, cramping, boob twinges. No idea if I’m just over thinking everything lol. I also had a dream last night that I took a test at only 4DPO and got an instant dark line on several tests haha.
GL fx for lines

Af is full on here this morning like I expected. Sorry to everyone else who joined me. Ruskie that Walmart test is super clear and obvious!! Congrats!!

Good Luck to those testing in a few days!!
So Sorry hun fx for a christmas bfp

Yayyy, congrats ruskie how fantastic! :dance: Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months!!

As for me - CD5, period slowly leaving the building. May the waiting game for ovulation begin :coffee: 8 days to go.

Fun fact, during my fertile window this cycle we will be in Berlin visiting my family (mom, siblings and my niece+nephew), our flight goes next Saturday. Would be kinda cool if our baby was conceived in my home town heheh. We will have an apartment to ourselves (so not staying at my mom’s & therefore lots of privacy) and pleeenty of free time, so a BD marathon is on the program for sure!

Was hoping I’d be able to announce a pregnancy by the time we’d visit my fam (who I only see once a year), but such is life I guess. :sad2:
Gl hun hopefully you get your rainbow

Congrats ruskiegirl!

my FRER went negative this morning. So, I’m sure I’m out at 9 DPO with another CP.
Sorry hun are you gonna test again ? My frer wasnt any darker this morning and almost looked lighter but my walmart cheapie was way darker . FX for you either way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->