+++ November 2019 testing thread +++

I’m officially one day late according to my FLO app, I’m actually three days late, but still negative tests so I’m probably not pregnant.

Period started. I’m out.

Sorry hun are you gonna test again ? My frer wasnt any darker this morning and almost looked lighter but my walmart cheapie was way darker . FX for you either way
Yes. I’ll keep testing. Thanks for your well wishes!

Hi Everyone,

I’m late on updating because whilst I did get strong BFP’s for the last week, I was scared to believe it and was right to do so because I’m now in the process of m/c. 2nd in a row which started on the same date (5 wks exactly). Supposedly this only happens to 2% of women. What a shit women’s club to become a member of all the feels right now.
Anyways, wishing everyone else who has conceived and those still waiting to test all the very best of luck and good health ❤️

Hi Everyone,

I’m late on updating because whilst I did get strong BFP’s for the last week, I was scared to believe it and was right to do so because I’m now in the process of m/c. 2nd in a row which started on the same date (5 wks exactly). Supposedly this only happens to 2% of women. What a shit women’s club to become a member of all the feels right now.
Anyways, wishing everyone else who has conceived and those still waiting to test all the very best of luck and good health ❤️
Im so sorry hun huge hugs .

So sorry ElaKim, I can’t imagine going thought that.

Skyye - sorry AF showed.

Hoping for better news all around when I come back later. Hugs to you all xx.

I should be the same DPO as you, I’m around 4DPO. I’m going to test in a week, what about you?

Ooh cool cycle buddies :happydance:
I'm not completely sure when to test, previous pgs I tested the day AF was due haha but it was just a formality as by the symptoms I already knew the answer! :haha:
But this time around my cycle length has been more varying between 24-28 days rather then my normal 27 day cycle so I can't pin AF to a certain date! Thinking I will test around the 26th which is CD25 and should be 12-13DPO based off ovulation bleeding, I've never tracked ovulation before apart from having a rough idea from ewcm so having it narrowed to a couple days from the spotting is actually kinda nice haha!

@ElaKim I'm so sorry to hear that! I had that feeling from the start with my MC that I was gonna lose it and I did, but it's a very hard thing to go through! Fx for a sticky bean for you soon! :hugs:

So sorry elakim!

14dpo and huge temp drop so af is coming today. Saw it coming but was trying to hold on to hope. Well, a bfp for Christmas wouldn't be so bad either.

Good luck to everyone!

Welp AF:witch: came right on time. I'm out and no more tracking or ttc for me if it happens it happens, but I wish you all lots of:dust::dust::dust:

Keep checking for spotting nothing so far this is the longest in goodness knows how long :shrug:

so weird tmi but been having a clear out all morning like 3 times so far

Welp AF:witch: came right on time. I'm out and no more tracking or ttc for me if it happens it happens, but I wish you all lots of:dust::dust::dust:
So sorry sweetie GL with a christmas bfp !

Af now 12 days late :( bfns am going crazy

Yikes I would see a doc do you have pcos by chance ?

Here is todays frer I will take another walmart cheapie later today . I have had the worst headache since yesterday . I went to bed at 530pm lol

20191118_025029.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"