+++ November 2019 testing thread +++

I forgot to update my testing day to the 20th ages ago but 13dpo today and AF showed up 2 days early again :brat: LP has gone from 14 days to 12 days now and AF has been extremely painful again

I forgot to update my testing day to the 20th ages ago but 13dpo today and AF showed up 2 days early again :brat: LP has gone from 14 days to 12 days now and AF has been extremely painful again
So sorry hun GL for a christmas bfp :D

Morning everyone.

Congrats Ruskiegirl, I can see the lines for sure.

Lightening7, I'm going to test on the weekend. I'll be 11DPO by then... all my tests say 4-5 days before expected period. I would be due AF on the 27th.

Definitely feeling strange... I'm only 5DPO here but have had so many symptoms that seem a bit early for AF. Had bloating, backache, headache, sore boobs, and today feeling out of breath. Thankfully not all of these symptoms have been on-going at the same time. Feeling hopeful.

@Ruskiegirl Congrats! \\:D/

@ElaKim I’m so sorry to hear that... it must really suck.

@Pineberry It’s so funny you said that about wanting to announce to your family. I also live far from family and only see them every year and a half or so. My dad was visiting back in October and I was really hoping I’d be able to announce a pregnancy to him while he washere, but obviously wasn’t pregnant. I definitely get the disappointment.

Sorry to all of you who got AF! I’ve been busy updating today!!
Still nothing here and it’s driving me mad now. Just want to move onto the next cycle. I’m 100% it’s anovulatory now and I’m over it. I’ve got my soy isoflavones ready to go, just need that breakthrough bleeding!

TWO2TANGO - sorry AF arrived, hoping for an xmas miracle :)

Jellybeanxx - fingers crossed for the breakthrough bleeding.

Got sore boobs here again, definitely deep down sore. Also, a few times today they've got that tingling feeling like right before a letdown when your nursing. Not normal for me unless I'm pregnant. I'm either 5 or 6 DPO. It seems a bit early to be having such strong symptoms, anyone else have this?

@Joannaxoxo that was my first symptom when I conceived DS, and it started about a week before AF was due, and I have short cycles though I wasn't tracking ov so it was probably around 6DPO.
Fx for you!

Before I head off to the December group, do you guys temp during your period? I was temping vaginally but don't really want to stick it in my wahoo while on af. Lol

JUST found this thread! I was due yesterday and have been testing since 7dpo which was negative. 9dpo very faint line which has been getting progressively darker! After a CP last month and a still birth in April this year I am beyond shocked and starting To get a little excited. I have a DD who is 5 and it took 5 years to get pregnant with her so we are on 10 YEARS for #2 rainbow take home baby.

873C2F6D-B590-40E9-B493-553015F93AED.jpeg 56007193-8E1A-4645-BCD3-20FBB787B0FC.jpeg A0EA7C03-14C0-4757-8411-CC15C827E9E1.jpeg BD3E1039-F0C3-4DEC-BECB-463E4DED3DDD.jpeg 1181B82C-6A87-4F22-8D22-29421B28568E.jpeg

Mindy- so sorry for your loss but those are great dark lines! Congratulations!

Mindy- so sorry for your loss but those are great dark lines! Congratulations!
Thank you sooo much! My cheapie got scary looking last night lol I never get good lines except for my daughter and son
Here’s thE cheapie after it sat for 10 mins and then a hour

C3EEA236-2896-400A-8FE8-074C2195258D.jpeg D0C5515C-F426-44BE-A6C3-C5EDE077696E.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->