+++ November 2019 testing thread +++

Great lines congrats!

so still no spotting for me! Ewcm all 2ww and a little weird cramping still get away from the thermometer :haha:

BM and still no spotting xx

@mindyb85 congratulations! So happy for you!
Thank you!!! I haven’t told anyone except for dh and we kept out sons pregnancy silent bc of everything that was going on with him. I just want to shout from the roof tops so I will here lol

That's so exciting Ruskiegirl!

I can't wait to test on the weekend! I'm only 6-7DPO so still too early.

Can I get an opinion? Is this the start of something or an IC defect? I’m thinking it’s the latter but praying for the former.

69D4FE59-B498-4C96-9B4E-F4A30FFFD527.jpeg

CD30 today and just about 14-15 DPO. Didn’t really try this month but BD’ed on CD15 do you never know. AF is due today but no sign...some extreme constipation and I’ve been feeling constantly cold the past week or so...but that could be anything. Feel like waiting a few more days to test, because I know how this story always ends ](*,)

sure I seen the tiniest spot of Orange/brown but it could have been tissue paper at work as it’s the cheap paper yesterday and nothing since. No promising early pregnancy cramps just maybe a dull ache and achy legs to make me think but maybe a slight yellowy ewcm discharge. Woke up slightly icky but I feel like that every time at this point

And my Ics should be here either today or tomorrow hopefully and tmi but another BM and no spotting this is unheard of for me

Last edited:
I definitely don’t have any telltale pregnancy symptoms :shrug:
I know what you mean. At certain points through the day I feel so sure I am pregnant. Like when my breasts are sore or I'm constipated and bloated. But then this morning I feel totally normal. So I keep questioning myself.

I know what you mean. At certain points through the day I feel so sure I am pregnant. Like when my breasts are sore or I'm constipated and bloated. But then this morning I feel totally normal. So I keep questioning myself.

yeah I mostly feel fine all the time. I felt slightly icky this morning and now and a tiny bit of cramp but would be expecting more if implantation occurred I do have very achy legs and a tough of heartburn had ewcm all 2ww it’s laughable as usually don’t get it even at ovulation but go figure this month I had a lot more and our timing was off :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->