+++ November 2019 testing thread +++

It must have been a tiny dot of blood yesterday again Justnow same again the smallest dot and an orangey colour

It must have been a tiny dot of blood yesterday again Justnow same again the smallest dot and an orangey colour

I suppose it could be implantation bleeding. I read that implantation usually occurs around 6-12 DPO, so you are right in the middle. Fingers crossed its just a spot and not AF coming early.

Not much happening for me today, I'm 7DPO. Felt a bit shaky leading up to breakfast and again before lunch, after I eat I feel fine. Breast tenderness comes and goes. It's been so long since I was last pregnant I can't remember if the breast tenderness came and went before, I just remember having it and didn't have sore boobs during AF usually so it was a big red flag for me at the time.

Thank you it’s different to normal I had this with Leo but then again I’ve had smears of blood with some pregnancies and no blood on others so hard to tell

Another wee tiny dot again when I started work and a weird ache across my belly

FX its implantation spotting

I suppose it could be implantation bleeding. I read that implantation usually occurs around 6-12 DPO, so you are right in the middle. Fingers crossed its just a spot and not AF coming early.

Not much happening for me today, I'm 7DPO. Felt a bit shaky leading up to breakfast and again before lunch, after I eat I feel fine. Breast tenderness comes and goes. It's been so long since I was last pregnant I can't remember if the breast tenderness came and went before, I just remember having it and didn't have sore boobs during AF usually so it was a big red flag for me at the time.
My breast tenderness seems to be worse in the morning and eases of during the day , I have also felt shakey but when I eat it goes away

Here is todays test I am still scared as hell and probably wont relax until my scan but I will stop testing when my lines get darker then the control line hehe

20191120_122050.jpg

FX its implantation spotting

My breast tenderness seems to be worse in the morning and eases of during the day , I have also felt shakey but when I eat it goes away

Here is todays test I am still scared as hell and probably wont relax until my scan but I will stop testing when my lines get darker then the control line hehe

View attachment 1073390

Ruskiegirl - what DPO did you get your first positive? I'm dying to test but at only 7-8DPO I don't expect to see anything yet. I'm hoping to wait it out until Saturday for 10DPO. But AF isn't due for another 7 days.

I can't believe this TWW feels so long! I honestly don't remember obsessing over symptom spotting like this or how long the TWW felt the last 2 times we were TTCing. :rofl:

Ruskiegirl - what DPO did you get your first positive? I'm dying to test but at only 7-8DPO I don't expect to see anything yet. I'm hoping to wait it out until Saturday for 10DPO. But AF isn't due for another 7 days.

I can't believe this TWW feels so long! I honestly don't remember obsessing over symptom spotting like this or how long the TWW felt the last 2 times we were TTCing. :rofl:
8 dpo the top one is it the rest is progression I threw these out so only have this photo hehe

20191118_034129.jpg

Ooh I’m so tempted to test tomorrow at 8DPO! But I only have 3 tests, 2 are a cheapie brand and say 4 days before period (so probably too soon to use) and the other is a first response. So don’t want to waste them but can’t wait haha.

881DBA9A-E809-40C0-BAD9-D4C8B723A364.jpeg Ok so at 8DPO I think I can see a very, very faint line. But might even have to say this is BFN. I’m going to wait another 3 days and test again.

Joanna - Can’t see anything, but then again it’s very early days. I don’t even test before 10 DPO anymore, waiting till 11DPO this cycle. Fingers crossed for you!

CD 9 here and I would usually start getting EWCM and O pain by this time, but only some spotting so far. Wonder if eggo is taking a little longer to ripen this cycle. Guess I will see by temps in the upcoming week.

Really really hoping for some EWCM tomorrow so we can start gettin’ busy. :bunny:

View attachment 1073438 Ok so at 8DPO I think I can see a very, very faint line. But might even have to say this is BFN. I’m going to wait another 3 days and test again.
I dont see anything yet but fx hun

Joanna - Can’t see anything, but then again it’s very early days. I don’t even test before 10 DPO anymore, waiting till 11DPO this cycle. Fingers crossed for you!

CD 9 here and I would usually start getting EWCM and O pain by this time, but only some spotting so far. Wonder if eggo is taking a little longer to ripen this cycle. Guess I will see by temps in the upcoming week.

Really really hoping for some EWCM tomorrow so we can start gettin’ busy. :bunny:
Gl hun !

So heres todays test I am feeling a little better about this still get moments of worry but overall feeling like things are going to work out. Its almost as dark as the control line now :) and the test line popped up before the control line hehe

20191121_115912.jpg

Great progression @Ruskiegirl!

@Joannaxoxo love that you caved and tested haha I can't see anything but hopefully in a few more days!

I am making myself wait by not having any tests in the house :haha: but I did go and look at some cause we were at the shops anyway yesterday, that shop only had clearblue line type so I was able to resist since I know pink line tests are better, I usually get the FRER I do have one somewhere but it's a little out of date so not sure if I'm game to use it haha.

Anyhow, currently 8/9DPO so I guess I'll buy some tests soon, I'm hesitant as I have no symptoms yet, and I definitely had sore breasts by this time last time, and a strong sense of smell the previous time, I'm wondering if still bf my 14mo is keeping the sore breasts away though I'm pretty sure I had another early MC a few months back (Not 100% sure as I never tested as we weren't TTC and I was desperately hoping not to be preggo yet haha but we had one oops right around Ov, and I had sore breasts so bad that cycle I wanted to scream whenever DS was feeding and seriously considered weaning as it felt like razor blades on the nipple! My period then came just a day or 2 late and was extremely heavy and clotty, much like my previous MC. So yeah I'm assuming the sore breasts can still come while bf though I'm really hoping not as if they do as bad as that time, I think I'll be weaning him cold turkey!

Hey ladies... sorry I’ve been mia. I’ve been so stressed with all that’s going on.

I was pretty sure AF would be here yesterday as I felt a bit crampy and had a beige discharge from 12dpo. I have a 12 day lp and my period is always bang on schedule showing up at 13dpo. I’ve attached a pic (not my own) of what it looked like. My brown spotting before AF usually has a bit of bits in it but this was just beige all round. Well I’m now 14dpo and the discharge cm has gone back to clear? I’m really not sure what’s happening as usually the brown turns into AF and I am bang on schedule with AF usually. Maybe it’s the stress delaying everything?

I was really hoping she would show up yesterday as my birthday is tomorrow and I don’t want to suffering with cramps :(

I know I should probably do a test but I don’t have any left so will wait for dh to get one for me later today.

I really don’t want to get my hopes up because just as I post this AF will probably show up lol.

The last I tested was the morning Of 10dpo and it was a definite bfn.

5708A55B-0301-4B0A-B7E2-AA2998B35D17.jpeg

Hey ladies... sorry I’ve been mia. I’ve been so stressed with all that’s going on.

I was pretty sure AF would be here yesterday as I felt a bit crampy and had a beige discharge from 12dpo. I have a 12 day lp and my period is always bang on schedule showing up at 13dpo. I’ve attached a pic (not my own) of what it looked like. My brown spotting before AF usually has a bit of bits in it but this was just beige all round. Well I’m now 14dpo and the discharge cm has gone back to clear? I’m really not sure what’s happening as usually the brown turns into AF and I am bang on schedule with AF usually. Maybe it’s the stress delaying everything?

I was really hoping she would show up yesterday as my birthday is tomorrow and I don’t want to suffering with cramps :(

I know I should probably do a test but I don’t have any left so will wait for dh to get one for me later today.

I really don’t want to get my hopes up because just as I post this AF will probably show up lol.

The last I tested was the morning Of 10dpo and it was a definite bfn.

View attachment 1073546
Fx hun brown blood is old blood and your temps are still high :) also happy birthday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->