+++ November 2019 testing thread +++

Busy thread today!

Pineberry - Goodluck for :bunny:

Ruskiegirl - Yay for more dark lines!!

Lightning - fingers crossed for the BFP! Love your will power to wait to test haha.

Mindy - Great Betas!

Tesh - Congratulations! You must be so happy after 12 months TTC!

As for me, I'm 9DPO. I have noticed a little nipple tenderness and the fact that my appetite has really increased! I don't remember increased appetite with previous pregnancies, I am a regular eater and very rarely find my stomach rumbling between meals. But right now I find I need to have a quick snack or I'm nauseous/hungry. I also noticed last night that my fridge stinks! With previous pregnancies I'd gag from the 'smell' in the fridge... DH say's it smells like normal, so I think I'm just sensitive to the scent. I'm fairly certain I am pregnant but won't really know until I test around 11-12DPO... boy will I feel stupid if I'm not! lol.

Hi Tesh congratulations hon I'm so so happy for you.

To all the others with BFPs congratulations
To all this ttc I pray u all get ure BFPs really soon.

Thanks ladies :flower:

I honestly didn’t even pay too much attention this cycle as we are busy moving house and work has been so crazy and so many things all happening.

I thought AF was on the way as I had slight cramping and started having beige discharge on 12 and 13dpo and then 14dpo clear watery cm. I also had gushes of watery cm closer to AF due date. With my ds I had creamy all the way so it just shows every pregnancy your body can do different things! My breasts started getting sore around 8dpo and are still sore but sort of off and on. The only really noticeable thing this cycle was extreme pain in my right ovary for about 8hours straight - I thought my ovary had ruptured lol.

And on 13 and 14dpo extreme hunger in the morning and insatiable hunger at night. Also felt extremely sleepy and tired like that couldn’t keep my eyes open. I still feel like that now. My symptoms this tww have been completely different to my symptoms with dh which is so crazy.

Tomorrow is my birthday and I am on top of the moon getting my birthday bfp!

Did another two tests (25miu) lines came up really strong within seconds. Will try and get bloods done tomorrow as well as a digi!

Thank all you ladies for all the support this ttc journey, I am really have up this cycle and only really ended up testing as I’m now two days late.

E23E92F9-ED14-45CE-B216-826FB2D5FB76.jpeg FC5B8169-6A91-412C-8FEB-774066095024.jpeg

Busy thread today!

Pineberry - Goodluck for :bunny:

Ruskiegirl - Yay for more dark lines!!

Lightning - fingers crossed for the BFP! Love your will power to wait to test haha.

Mindy - Great Betas!

Tesh - Congratulations! You must be so happy after 12 months TTC!

As for me, I'm 9DPO. I have noticed a little nipple tenderness and the fact that my appetite has really increased! I don't remember increased appetite with previous pregnancies, I am a regular eater and very rarely find my stomach rumbling between meals. But right now I find I need to have a quick snack or I'm nauseous/hungry. I also noticed last night that my fridge stinks! With previous pregnancies I'd gag from the 'smell' in the fridge... DH say's it smells like normal, so I think I'm just sensitive to the scent. I'm fairly certain I am pregnant but won't really know until I test around 11-12DPO... boy will I feel stupid if I'm not! lol.
FX hun sounds promising cant wait to see your test !
Thanks hun x We Both actually have the same due date!
Thats awesome you should join the june july group :D full or great ladies there

I honestly didn’t even pay too much attention this cycle as we are busy moving house and work has been so crazy and so many things all happening.

I thought AF was on the way as I had slight cramping and started having beige discharge on 12 and 13dpo and then 14dpo clear watery cm. I also had gushes of watery cm closer to AF due date. With my ds I had creamy all the way so it just shows every pregnancy your body can do different things! My breasts started getting sore around 8dpo and are still sore but sort of off and on. The only really noticeable thing this cycle was extreme pain in my right ovary for about 8hours straight - I thought my ovary had ruptured lol.

And on 13 and 14dpo extreme hunger in the morning and insatiable hunger at night. Also felt extremely sleepy and tired like that couldn’t keep my eyes open. I still feel like that now. My symptoms this tww have been completely different to my symptoms with dh which is so crazy.

Did another two tests (25miu) lines came up really strong within seconds. Will try and get bloods done tomorrow as well as a digi!

Thank all you ladies for all the support this ttc journey, I am really have up this cycle and only really ended up testing as I’m now two days late.

View attachment 1073568 View attachment 1073570
So pretty

Congratulations Tesh and happy birthday for tomorrow!

Tesh I’m over the moon for you! Did you do anything different this cycle xx

Look at that lovely dark line hon. Fantastic I'm so happy for you I'm grinning like a Cheshire cat looking at those tasts. Theres definitely no denying that.
U were the creator of the Feb 201. test group back when I got my BFP.
I cant believe that was Back in feb that's gone so fast.
I kept thinking my AF was coming I remember the cramps and bad back and the overy pain omg was intence. I thought my overy was about to rupture to Haha.
I didnt have any implantation bleeding but I sure felt it.
I'm so glad I stayed on baby and bump now because it's so good seeing all you ladies that have been trying for so long get ure BFPs.

I dont normoly stay on here after having baby but I'm thinking of TTC again in 2021 so thought I'd stick around this time and help others out with any advice anywhere I can help.

Cant wait to see more BFPs. Good luck everyone

Tesh, so happy for you! I have been silently stalking you as we both TTC'd in February.. soo happy you got your BFP!

Teshhhhh I am SO incredibly stoked for you!!! Ahh that is absolutely fantastic hun :yipee:cautiously wishing you the happiest and most uneventful 9 months :hugs:

First ever dye stealers ❤️
Drs office called and said she wants me to do repeat betas on Tuesday and if they are over 2500 she wants to do a super early ultrasound??? But I thought at 5 weeks you can only see the little sac? Maybe since I only have one ovary and one tube left she wants to make absolutely sure it’s not ectopic. I’m surprised that I like my new ob this much.

36463C5F-D54F-4F1E-877F-040736F5E2B7.jpeg

Congrats!!!!

Ok guys I got what I have been waiting for its darker then the control line im in tears and cant stop crying im so happy !

View attachment 1073646

14 dpo is when my frer always does that to so happy you got what you were waiting for!!

Congrats to all the other bfps!! What a big positive wave we had the last week or so!!!

Fingers crossed for all the others moving into December!

I’ll be moving into December pretty soon fingers crossed something happens soon I think I need to up my game.

Congratulations Mindy!!

I’m so happy to see all those dark lines on all the other tests!

I’m keeping my fingers crossed for a BFP tomorrow am, I’ll be 11DPO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->