+++ November 2019 testing thread +++

Good luck with the testing Joanna!

FF in research mode gave me crosshairs today and put me at 5DPO. My temps can go up and down like this during anovulatory cycles but there’s always a chance I ovulated. Nice to have a bit of hope. Will most likely test on Tuesday if my temps stay up!

Good luck with the testing Joanna!

FF in research mode gave me crosshairs today and put me at 5DPO. My temps can go up and down like this during anovulatory cycles but there’s always a chance I ovulated. Nice to have a bit of hope. Will most likely test on Tuesday if my temps stay up!
Fx hun

@Tesh23 congrats on the BFP! :happydance:

@mindyb85 great betas! Congrats!! :happydance:

@Joannaxoxo fx for your test today! Your signs sound like exactly mine with my pregnancy cycles! [-o<

AFM I am fairly certain I am not pregnant this cycle, as I have zero symptoms whatsoever and am now 10/11DPO, So while I am holding out some hope I won't be surprised if AF shows sometime this week.

The lack of symptoms is helping me keep from testing early, tests are so expensive I just can't justify wasting them without obvious symptoms or AF being due.

In saying that, I have had a lot of cm in the last week and I'm sure it's usually dryer at this stage of my cycle but will just have to wait and see!

P.S. anyone know if a FRER test that expired 2 months ago is still worth using? :-k

@Tesh23 congrats on the BFP! :happydance:

@mindyb85 great betas! Congrats!! :happydance:

@Joannaxoxo fx for your test today! Your signs sound like exactly mine with my pregnancy cycles! [-o<

AFM I am fairly certain I am not pregnant this cycle, as I have zero symptoms whatsoever and am now 10/11DPO, So while I am holding out some hope I won't be surprised if AF shows sometime this week.

The lack of symptoms is helping me keep from testing early, tests are so expensive I just can't justify wasting them without obvious symptoms or AF being due.

In saying that, I have had a lot of cm in the last week and I'm sure it's usually dryer at this stage of my cycle but will just have to wait and see!

P.S. anyone know if a FRER test that expired 2 months ago is still worth using? :-k
I would totally pee on that thing! Also i know I've said it before so sorry if I'm a broken record but pregmates were more sensitive that my frer! I swear! It's a good buy!

I would totally pee on that thing! Also i know I've said it before so sorry if I'm a broken record but pregmates were more sensitive that my frer! I swear! It's a good buy!

I've never seen that brand in shops near me? But I'm in Australia haha. All I've seen are clear blue and FRER haha.

So test this morning was BFN :-(. I’m really surprised as I used FMU and a First Response test. I should be 11DPO. I guess it’s possible I ovulated later than I think I did (was going by CM). I’m just so confused as I’ve been extra thirsty all week and felt my appetite increase a lot which is weird for me. I guess I’ll just wait to out and see what happens.

lightning - agree with you on the cost of the tests! Feel like I just wasted $10. But good luck if you test.

Really sorry for the BFN Joanna! Hopefully just too early!

My test was negative today so waiting for my AF now should be here today

Pee on that stick Lightning hehe
Sorry about all the :bfn: ladies . FX all around for Christmas :bfp:s

Final update from me this morning I got my dye stealer at 16 dpo so I am done testing . GL to the rest of you great ladies hope too see some more :bfp:

20191124_081029.jpg 20191124_080338.jpg

Great lines Ruskiegirl!

I’m trying to tell myself that I’m out for this cycle, mostly to save disappointment. I guess I won’t know until AF does or doesn’t show up.

First month trying for me in several years so I must have been reading into symptoms way too much lol.

Excited to DTD lots next month! DH won’t mind haha.

@Joannaxoxo hopefully just too early, on my FRER box it says that only 87% of women get a positive 4 days before missed period, (3 days before period due) so you might still have a chance even if you were right on dates! The symptoms are promising!

I know what you mean with telling yourself your not pregnant to avoid disappointment though. I am doing the same and also thinking of all the reasons it would be better to not be pregnant yet haha like no morning sickness at Christmas meals hahaha or trying to hide the sickness from friends and family when it's such a busy social time of year! :haha: yep I'm crazy! But it's helping me hopefully not get too disappointed..

DH on the other hand speaks in terms of "When we find out you are pregnant next week" :rofl: must be nice to be a guy and be so certain lol!

Tesh I’m over the moon for you! Did you do anything different this cycle xx
Hey Shona I actually did nothing this month except bd. No Supps, pills etc and I just didn’t pay too much attention other than doing my opks. My tww also just felt like af was coming except the fishes of watery cm

Hey ladies... feeling stressed.

This morning when I went to the loo I got some tiny streaks of blood in my cm on the tissue. I’m 4+3 today. I haven’t had any bleeding or discolored discharge with ds in my last pregnancy so feeling super worried.

I’ve attached a pic for reference- it was about half the amount that is shown in the pic.

Has anyone else experienced this and has it been ok?

D76A5974-AE82-45F8-A453-602576585F76.jpeg

Hey ladies... feeling stressed.

This morning when I went to the loo I got some tiny streaks of blood in my cm on the tissue. I’m 4+3 today. I haven’t had any bleeding or discolored discharge with ds in my last pregnancy so feeling super worried.

I’ve attached a pic for reference- it was about half the amount that is shown in the pic.

Has anyone else experienced this and has it been ok?

View attachment 1073772

@Tesh23
I experienced sooo much spotting, pink, brown and red, and even heavy red bleeding for a couple hours at one point in my first trimester with my son.
Had lots of ultrasounds because of it and they never did find anything wrong.
I had the last lot at about 11wks and then it didn't happen again. He's now a healthy happy 14mo.

It's worth chatting to your doctor as they can get blood tests done to make sure your HCG is rising.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->