• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

+++ November 2019 testing thread +++

Tesh - any update on the spotting? Hopefully everything is alright. It would worry me too but like Lightning said could be completely fine.

How is everyone else doing?

No AF yet for me, AF is due mid-end of this week. Feeling some sore/heavy breasts today and still have an increase in appetite and thirst. I'm not going to test again until this coming weekend when AF is late. I actually have no clue anymore whether I'm pregnant or not and late last week I was sure that I was lol. I'll just have to wait it out. :confused:

Tesh - I had spotting near week 6 with my 2nd son and near week 7 in this pregnancy because of low progesterone level - I do not know if it is possible for you to check if your progesterone level is ok but that is one of the most common reasons for spotting and can be helped with pills (for me it was Utrogestan but there are several). Hope everything will be ok for you!

Thanks ladies I really appreciate you all sharing :flower:

No more spotting since. I have had very slight cramps which I also had with my son and a digging,pinching, stretching feeling. So I’m guessing it may be because the little bean is getting snug. It wasn’t as much as in the pic maybe even less than half of that. My cervix has felt slightly open until this morning to - now it feels completely shut and a bit more squishy.

Tesh - any update on the spotting? Hopefully everything is alright. It would worry me too but like Lightning said could be completely fine.

How is everyone else doing?

No AF yet for me, AF is due mid-end of this week. Feeling some sore/heavy breasts today and still have an increase in appetite and thirst. I'm not going to test again until this coming weekend when AF is late. I actually have no clue anymore whether I'm pregnant or not and late last week I was sure that I was lol. I'll just have to wait it out. :confused:

Good luck with testing this week- it may be better to wait until af is late. I was pretty much in denial as I got a bfn the morning of 10dpo so was pretty sure I was out and stopped testing. My line was super solid at 14dpo

Good luck with testing this week- it may be better to wait until af is late. I was pretty much in denial as I got a bfn the morning of 10dpo so was pretty sure I was out and stopped testing. My line was super solid at 14dpo

Thanks, that helps. I think I am 12DPO today, but could have ovulated a day or two later than I think, which would explain the negative test. That or AF is just going to show up. Its hard waiting around with so many uncertain questions lol.

Glad the spotting stopped.

My AF is due sometime between today and Friday, So I'm still deciding if I'm going to bother testing or just wait to see if AF shows and save my lonely expired test haha because I still haven't been to buy more.

Still no obvious symptoms, just some extra cm but that does happen for me occasionally, and i get a bit lightheaded if i stand up too quickly, I've had that randomly once a month or so ever since DS was born, but this is the first time it's happened 3-4 times in one week. Don't know if it's a sign or not!

No more spotting since. I have had very slight cramps which I also had with my son and a digging,pinching, stretching feeling. So I’m guessing it may be because the little bean is getting snug. It wasn’t as much as in the pic maybe even less than half of that. My cervix has felt slightly open until this morning to - now it feels completely shut and a bit more squishy.

Sounds like good signs Tesh! I read once that when you spot/bleed in pregnancy it's good to lie down for a little while on your left side. So I used to do that whenever the bleeding came with my pregnancy and it always seemed to stop. I was very paranoid due to having a miscarriage just before my pregnancy so the time I had the heavier bleeding I was so sure it was over I lay in bed and cried for half an hour.. then the bleeding stopped again and I headed in to get checked (so that I knew either way as it was night time and I had work the next day) and there he was swimming around on the portable ultrasound machine. Pregnancy bleeding is the worst! But the nurses were all so lovely and caring whenever I went in.

Hi hon I had that happen to me at 12 to 13 weeks but was a bit more than in that photo.
It only happened when I wiped but was enough to get me worried.
The only time I bled in pregnancy b4 was with my 3 Misscariges so as u can imagine I was really frightened and really thought I was going to have another Misscarige.
Anyway I was sent for a emergency scan and everything was fine.
I carried on having the on off spotting/bleeding for a few more days and then it just stopped.
Baby was born healthy at full term.
I was just told that spotting is very common in the 1st trimester. It cud be implantation bleeding hon and just ure little beany getting snug.

E966B30E-34A9-43BA-9EC2-53EE6199B259.jpeg 8AF22096-706A-41C7-BED5-232066C42F34.jpeg Hey girls... so af never turned up 5 different ics super faint squinter a Tesco less sensitive test came up tonight but still think it’s too light to be any good this will be my 7th loss if it comes to it A77C88A2-3369-493E-B430-95FDDB734CF6.jpeg

Tesh omg I was in the thread with you last month! Did you get your BFP?!?!

Hey ladies. I was in the October testing thread. I got positives which then faded into negatives and I had an early miscarriage.

The early pregnancy was accompanied by stabbing pains every time I coughed sneezed or moved, I have a feeling it was ectopic that terminated itself.

I went for internal and external ultrasound and she gave me the all clear to try again this month.

I had my first positive yesterday on Pregnosis early detection. Clear blue digi was negative. I tested again at around 11.30 am with fourth morning urine, FRER postive and FR digital also positive.

I’m not getting TOO excited yet as the FRER is quite faint. I’m somewhere between 11-13 DPO.

0AA53D5F-F502-4B0C-83E3-D38CFA2EE30C.jpeg

Hey ladies. I was in the October testing thread. I got positives which then faded into negatives and I had an early miscarriage.

The early pregnancy was accompanied by stabbing pains every time I coughed sneezed or moved, I have a feeling it was ectopic that terminated itself.

I went for internal and external ultrasound and she gave me the all clear to try again this month.

I had my first positive yesterday on Pregnosis early detection. Clear blue digi was negative. I tested again at around 11.30 am with fourth morning urine, FRER postive and FR digital also positive.

I’m not getting TOO excited yet as the FRER is quite faint. I’m somewhere between 11-13 DPO.

View attachment 1073810
Yayy congrats!! Looks good!

View attachment 1073810

Congratulations!

@Soph congratulations! Lines look good for 11-13 dpo.

@wantingagirl really hope it gets darker.

@Tesh23 I had spotting from the beginning of this pregnancy and so far it seems to be ok. It was a twin that did not survive from the very beginning. I did have spotting with my chemical, and I had none with my first mc, so it can always go both ways... hope to hear good new from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->