• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

+++ November 2019 testing thread +++

Hey ladies. I was in the October testing thread. I got positives which then faded into negatives and I had an early miscarriage.

The early pregnancy was accompanied by stabbing pains every time I coughed sneezed or moved, I have a feeling it was ectopic that terminated itself.

I went for internal and external ultrasound and she gave me the all clear to try again this month.

I had my first positive yesterday on Pregnosis early detection. Clear blue digi was negative. I tested again at around 11.30 am with fourth morning urine, FRER postive and FR digital also positive.

I’m not getting TOO excited yet as the FRER is quite faint. I’m somewhere between 11-13 DPO.

View attachment 1073810
Congrats hun fx its a sticky

Started bleeding this morning so loss #7 another 3 in a row
So sorry hun :hugs: fx for a xmas bfp !

Not sure how many more months I can go over and over for like even when I get bfp it’s followed by dread

Wantingagirl - have you spoke to your doctor about what is going on? I think I've heard that some women need additional hormones (progesterone?) to help maintain a pregnancy. Don't quote me on that but maybe your doctor can help. I'm so sorry that this is happening to you, I can't imagine how it feels. *hugs*.

Hi ladies I’ve noticed a bit more bloody (pink brown) discharge this evening... It looks more like what I get before AF starts. I don’t have cramps or anything. My boobs do feel slightly less sore this evening :( I can’t help but think the worst. I will try and go in to see the doc tomorrow. I don’t even have a pregnancy test to check the line.

Dh has gone out now looking but it’s after 8pm and I don’t he’s going to find anything.

I will have to wait for tomorrow...

@wantingagirl I'm so sorry! Fx for next cycle for you!

@Soph_91_x Congratulations on your BFP!

Lightning - have you tested yet?

Not yet, I was planning on testing yesterday, but changed my mind and a couple hours later I wiped pink, which could be IB (I did experience that with DS pregnancy) or it could be the start of AF, So I decided I'll wait and see if my full period starts first. So far plenty of pink and brown spotting so i should know in the next 24hrs either way! If it stops I will test tomorrow morning!

Should be 13/14 DPO now and am in the 3 day window of my usual period start time so I'm not very hopeful.

Tesh- thinking of you & hope all goes well!

Lightning- Fingers crossed for ya, girl :)

1 DPO here (still waiting for another two elevated temps to definitely confirm) and currently recovering from our BD marathon :rofl: hit O-2, O-1 and O so should be all covered. It helps that we are on vacation so lots of time, energy and overall good relaxed vibes.

Only thing that concerns me a little was the lack of EWCM this cycle -- totally unusual for me, I normally get plenty of beautiful egg-white on pretty much all 5 of my fertile days. This time it was just kinda weird and watery, only noticed SOME ewcm on the evening of CD12 (so O-1) and then some on the day of ovulation, but nowhere near as stretchy as it would usually be. Hope that that doesn´t decrease our chances.

May the TWW begin :coffee: 10 days left until test-day!

Tesh- thinking of you & hope all goes well!

Lightning- Fingers crossed for ya, girl :)

1 DPO here (still waiting for another two elevated temps to definitely confirm) and currently recovering from our BD marathon :rofl: hit O-2, O-1 and O so should be all covered. It helps that we are on vacation so lots of time, energy and overall good relaxed vibes.

Only thing that concerns me a little was the lack of EWCM this cycle -- totally unusual for me, I normally get plenty of beautiful egg-white on pretty much all 5 of my fertile days. This time it was just kinda weird and watery, only noticed SOME ewcm on the evening of CD12 (so O-1) and then some on the day of ovulation, but nowhere near as stretchy as it would usually be. Hope that that doesn´t decrease our chances.

May the TWW begin :coffee: 10 days left until test-day!

Sounds promising Pineberry! Fx for you too!

9366EBE9-A7D6-4164-8C89-40BF3AC62234.jpeg

This is my line progression. I believe I am 10-11 DPO now. I’m really happy with them all apart from FRER. I’d expect that to be the darkest but it doesn’t seem to be much darker at all. Feeling nervous after chemical but I’m not having any of the cramping I had with the chemical so that’s a good sign. Blood test tomorrow then results on Saturday.

Well I'm out! :witch: is in full swing now.

Now I have a difficult decision on whether to skip a cycle of trying to avoid having my son possibly share his birthday :-k I'm a bit of a crazy planner and looked up the dates and the due date would literally be on his birthday if I conceived next cycle! :(

Hey ladies. I was in the October testing thread. I got positives which then faded into negatives and I had an early miscarriage.

The early pregnancy was accompanied by stabbing pains every time I coughed sneezed or moved, I have a feeling it was ectopic that terminated itself.

I went for internal and external ultrasound and she gave me the all clear to try again this month.

I had my first positive yesterday on Pregnosis early detection. Clear blue digi was negative. I tested again at around 11.30 am with fourth morning urine, FRER postive and FR digital also positive.

I’m not getting TOO excited yet as the FRER is quite faint. I’m somewhere between 11-13 DPO.

View attachment 1073810

Congrats Soph!! Yes I was and got my bfp on my 12th cycle just before my birthday this month. When is your due date?

I’m so sorry Lightening and Shona :hugs: :(

Thanks for sharing all your experiences with me ladies. I’ve been to the doc today and he did a scan. He said he doesn’t see anything wrong and told me that this type of spotting is very common in early pregnancy and that I should monitor it but it’s nothing to worry about. I don’t have a history of miscarriage so he is not too concerned. Feeling a bit relieved. I’ve just got a light brown discharge only when wiping no blood now.

Did another test and line is stronger than the control so I’m really grateful. My temps are still quite high too. Just having very mild off and on cramping not like af cramping. More aches and pulling and all I want to do is sleep! Boobs are off and on sore, not terribly but noticeable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->