• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

+++ November 2019 testing thread +++

Morning,

Congrats to all with the BFPs and sorry to those that AF arrived.

A bit of a moan from me... tested again this morning and another BFN. I think I’m 13DPO today so I feel like even a faint line should have come up. I just can’t believe how much I feel pregnant and just feel like I’m going crazy. AF should be here in the next 1-3 days so I think I’m going to check my temperature each morning so I know for sure my ovulation date next month. All this guessing is making me feel nuts.

Congrats Soph!! Yes I was and got my bfp on my 12th cycle just before my birthday this month. When is your due date?

I’m so sorry Lightening and Shona :hugs: :(

Thanks for sharing all your experiences with me ladies. I’ve been to the doc today and he did a scan. He said he doesn’t see anything wrong and told me that this type of spotting is very common in early pregnancy and that I should monitor it but it’s nothing to worry about. I don’t have a history of miscarriage so he is not too concerned. Feeling a bit relieved. I’ve just got a light brown discharge only when wiping no blood now.

Did another test and line is stronger than the control so I’m really grateful. My temps are still quite high too. Just having very mild off and on cramping not like af cramping. More aches and pulling and all I want to do is sleep! Boobs are off and on sore, not terribly but noticeable.

Congratulations! That’s amazing so happy for you. My due date is 8th August 2020. When’s yours?

Ok... not sure if I see a line? DH said he thinks he can see a line too. 626DBA99-F520-42D1-8E12-672982A155EA.jpeg

Tesh & Ruskie - at work now so can't test again. I might get a couple dollar store cheapies after work so I can do some more testing.

When I was counting ovulation I was only going by CM. I had EWCM on Nov 13th, but it's possible I didn't ovulated for 2 more days. Last month my cycle was only 25 days, which is short for me but that is how I was counting ovulation this month. I'm usually 27-28 days. So it is possible to be between 10-13DPO right now and would explain the faint test and negative one on the weekend. I guess the waiting game continues lol.

I think it’s all over for me... waiting to do another tests then will see if I need to go to the hospital. Having slight cramps

704DBB1E-765C-47B5-8A73-084E90C0B6AC.jpeg

Got another appointment tomorrow. Test is still positive - but who knows what’s happening sigh... feeling really down...

8468D37F-5D1D-4276-99AA-A4DBE3034F3A.jpeg

Good luck for your appointment. I hope that you get some answers soon :hugs:

Got another appointment tomorrow. Test is still positive - but who knows what’s happening sigh... feeling really down...

View attachment 1073898

Tesh I’m sorry that you are going through this. Keep up hope though as your test line is extremely strong. Before my early miscarriage last month the lines were so weak and fading. Your line looks fantastic. Sending a hug and crossing fingers for you

View attachment 1073898
That line is really strong, maybe its just a sch ? I didnt bleed until my lines got really light with my mc but everyone is different . Hopefully its a good out come for you :hugs:

So AF :witch: showed today. I’m actually relieved as no more guessing, I can move on and try to enjoy the TTC journey next month. Thanks to all of you for supporting me, I love that about this site!

So AF :witch: showed today. I’m actually relieved as no more guessing, I can move on and try to enjoy the TTC journey next month. Thanks to all of you for supporting me, I love that about this site!
Sorry hun fx that santa brings you your :bfp:

Joanna sorry AF got you but glad you have an answer and wishing all the best for the next cycle!

Tesh I’m sorry you’re going through all of this, keeping everything crossed for a good outcome!

I’m possibly 8-9DPO but my temp and RPR dropped a little today so if I ovulated, it seems AF may be on the way. After this crazy cycle, I think I’ll almost be glad of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->