• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

+++ November 2019 testing thread +++

I think it’s all over for me... waiting to do another tests then will see if I need to go to the hospital. Having slight cramps

View attachment 1073894

I just popped in to see how everyone got on this cycle. Tesh I'm so sorry your going through such a stressful time. I had 3 lots of bleeding with my third pregnancy and mine was like yours, I sobbed the first time I went to the loo and had lots of blood when I wiped. I too was convinced I was losing the baby and cried all the way to the hospital. I went to the epu 3 times in my first trimester. There was a little bleed next to baby but it turned out to be nothing to worry about and the rest of my pregnancy was perfect. I really hope for you everything goes well. There doesn't look to be any clotting so thats good. Get checked out for your own peace of mind hun. I hope it all works out for you

Update ladies:

Went to my gynae this morning and he couldn’t locate the pregnancy. He suspects that it may be too early to be showing up on the scan or an ectopic pregnancy.

He admitted me for further observation and did full bloods. He also started me on Ugesterone (progesterone hormone).

As for the bleeding I had none today just a bit of brown and now it’s back to clear. No pain or cramping, and I feel normal just tired. The blood yesterday really scared me but it was only when wiping and then a few drops on the liner I put on after.

I have been reading about ladies who have had similar where it turned out to be the sub something haematoma or something else that wasn’t of too much concern. My doctor hasn’t ruled out ectopic but told me if it’s not that he’s gong to do everything he can to ensure a healthy pregnancy. So he’s been really great and I feel safe at the hospital as I can get help if needed. Waiting to get back my blood counts to check hcg and progesterone etc.

Thank you for all of your support it really means so much to me esp to read your own personal stories. I will keep everyone updated. The line on the pregnancy test was still very strong like yesterday so I’m keeping faith that all will be ok for now...

Fingers crossed that it's just too early yet. I have everything crossed for you <3

Tesh - thank goodness the bleeding has stopped, that has to be a good sign. You're in the best place possible so you have all the help needed. Fingers and toes crossed for you! Keep us updated when you can.

Glad the bleeding stopped Tesh , glad your doctor is doing everything he can for you :)

Oh gosh Tesh seeing blood like that in pregnancy is so scary. Just to reassure you tho with both my chemicals/early Misscariges my test line never ever got darker' they got fainter and then turned into BFN.
Alot of womon do bleed in pregnancy and I was told its quite common in the first trimester. Hope everything will be ok hon.

Wanting a girl
I'm so sorry hon. I was really upsett to read ure post. It may be worth going to see ure doctor. Some womon have back to back chemical pregnancies and it can be to do with progesterone and they give u medication for it.
You are in my thoughts and I pray u get ure rainbow baby soon[-o&lt;

Sorry AF got you ladies. Good luck with next cycle.

Update ladies:

Went to my gynae this morning and he couldn’t locate the pregnancy. He suspects that it may be too early to be showing up on the scan or an ectopic pregnancy.

He admitted me for further observation and did full bloods. He also started me on Ugesterone (progesterone hormone).

As for the bleeding I had none today just a bit of brown and now it’s back to clear. No pain or cramping, and I feel normal just tired. The blood yesterday really scared me but it was only when wiping and then a few drops on the liner I put on after.

I have been reading about ladies who have had similar where it turned out to be the sub something haematoma or something else that wasn’t of too much concern. My doctor hasn’t ruled out ectopic but told me if it’s not that he’s gong to do everything he can to ensure a healthy pregnancy. So he’s been really great and I feel safe at the hospital as I can get help if needed. Waiting to get back my blood counts to check hcg and progesterone etc.

Thank you for all of your support it really means so much to me esp to read your own personal stories. I will keep everyone updated. The line on the pregnancy test was still very strong like yesterday so I’m keeping faith that all will be ok for now...

That sounds really hopeful Tesh! Got my fingers crossed for you and seems unlikely that ectopic would cause bleeding at this early stage! Maybe it was your period trying to come but your body stopped it.

I didn’t get an answer on a different thread so: Hey all, today I got this weird yellow discharge that I’ve never gotten before on my cycles? I’m actually NOT trying to get pregnant this month as it’s too stressful and a waste of time for me and causes stress on my hubby and I so I have no idea why I have this? I’m not preventing neither though. Again I’ve never received this kind of discharge? It’s egg white, yellowish, slippery and looks like I spit a loogie on my toilet paper. I’m not even at my ovulation yet according to my app Flo? Which I’m not tracking but I’m letting it continue so I don’t lose track of my periods. What do you think? Ovulation doesn’t happen til the 1st of December according to Flo. Again I’m not trying or tracking so I’m not using OPKS , etc.

E0A60208-8FF4-473E-BD26-6F95FCD3F05F.jpeg DD276BCD-4BC0-43F2-AB65-9C7A8DE224B2.png

Tesh I’m so glad you’re being well looked after and the bleeding has stopped. Hope you get answers soon!

Update ladies:

great news hun - I had a SCH and a low lying placenta and bled for when I found out on and off all the way to 16 weeks xx

Update:

Waiting to hear from the doctor this morning .

Hcg levels are 1269 and progesterone levels are 90. From what I know thats good for now, but will wait to hear from the doctor. My iron levels are very low but that’s to be expected as I had anemia during pregnancy with my son.

No more bleeding. Thank God...

We just have to hope it’s not Ectopic now... please keep me in your prayers

Update:

Waiting to hear from the doctor this morning .

Hcg levels are 1269 and progesterone levels are 90. From what I know thats good for now, but will wait to hear from the doctor. My iron levels are very low but that’s to be expected as I had anemia during pregnancy with my son.

No more bleeding. Thank God...

We just have to hope it’s not Ectopic now... please keep me in your prayers

Those HCG levels are amazing Tesh. Perhaps the bleeding was your baby implanting really well!

I got tested yesterday at 12/13 DPO and mine are only 60. I’m getting tested in a week to check they are doubling as that’s the important thing. Feeling a bit down though I wanted them to be higher.

However I only turned a 10HCG test into a faint line on 25th, so that puts my doubling at 36 hours and is in the median range according to Betabase.info. Dr said to stay positive and he’s happy with it.

86FD89A8-7439-4887-B652-B5AF54C501D5.png

Thanks Soph my doc seems happy with my levels he has ordered another set of bloods to check if the levels are increasing properly. So he’s checking how it’s prgressing in 24 hours instead of 48.

Your levels for 12-13dpo seem fine for how far along you are and if your doc isnt worried then it should be fine. I think the most important thing is the increase.

Afm just had a gush down there so went to the bathroom fearing the worst and it was just a lot of watery cm with a slight tinge of brown. No blood thank god. My doc seems to think the pregnancy is viable so he will do another scan on Monday. I also have no history of miscarriage so that’s in my favour as well, God willing.

@Tesh23 hcg levels sound very promising! Fx for you!!

@Skyye I find my cm can do weird things both leading up to fertile days as well as sometimes before my period, So that discharge might not mean anything, particularly since you aren't at ovulation yet. I have had similar cm before. As long as it's not full smelling (indicating yeast infection/thrush) I wouldn't worry :)

Do any of you have any history with short cycles? My last 2 cycles have been 24-25 days, which as I've been reading means that I ovulate really early which would mean the egg hasn't had much time to mature. My cycles are usually 27-29 days but for the past 3-4 months they have been a little weird and really short. I'm only 32 so I wouldn't expect it to be age related, perhaps stress related as I've been obsessing with everything my body is doing. We are at the beginning of our TTC journey and want to know if this is a potential problem. Anyway, just wondering if anyone has any experience with this?

Thanks Soph my doc seems happy with my levels he has ordered another set of bloods to check if the levels are increasing properly. So he’s checking how it’s prgressing in 24 hours instead of 48.

Your levels for 12-13dpo seem fine for how far along you are and if your doc isnt worried then it should be fine. I think the most important thing is the increase.

Afm just had a gush down there so went to the bathroom fearing the worst and it was just a lot of watery cm with a slight tinge of brown. No blood thank god. My doc seems to think the pregnancy is viable so he will do another scan on Monday. I also have no history of miscarriage so that’s in my favour as well, God willing.
If it’s reassuring at all that dark pinkish bleeding you posted is exactly the kind of bleeding I had until like 4 weeks 3 days or so with my second child then it tapered off and no more bleeding and had a perfect pregnancy. I most recently went through a miscarriage at 9 weeks (baby has died closer to 8 weeks) and my spotting with that was always dark brown for like 10 days before my loss (I didn’t go get scanned right away as I had never had a loss and had spotting with both previous pregnancies and all was good) until two days before I actually miscarriages and it was bright red. So very different than what you are seeing. Although my tests were always super strong and didn’t fade with my miscarriage until I actually lost the baby...so I’m now personally not reassured by strong lines. But honestly I think you’re going to be fine!

So I am CD 32 now, AF should be due yesterday/anytime now. I had a negative test CD 30 on a dollar store test and some pink spotting. Assumed AF so had a couple drinks and then I haven’t actually spotted or bled since. I’m just confused now! Waiting to test again until maybe tonight or tomorrow if AF doesn’t show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->