+++ November 2019 testing thread +++

Update:

They weren’t supposed to take my bloods this morning they were supposed to do them tomorrow morning.

But my doc said the hcg levels rose by just over 300mui in about 20 hours so that’s a good sign that it’s rising. Will see what the numbers are by tomorrow as well. So I’m exactly 5 weeks today and hcg at 1576.

No more bleeding. Boobs have started hurting again so just being positive for now.

Tesh that’s all great news!

Moet sounds like a good sign, I’d definitely be testing again!

My temps are holding steady and my RPR shot right up today but still no real lines on tests. I could be around 9-11DPO so will just keep testing until AF shows :shrug:

Pretty sure I’m out this month (which is a bit of a relief given I assumed I was out before and had a few drinks!). I’ve started spotting more heavily like AF.

Update:

Had blood when using the toilet last night and this morning. It’s gone back to brown now. No pain no cramps just that stretching uterus feeling.

I have been discharged today. Still on progesterone and iron.

Good news is that bhcg levels were 1269 at 4+5 and are now 2326, 42 hours later so practically doubled as it hasn’t been a full 48 hours between bloods.

Have another scan on Monday at 5+3 so praying and hoping we see something...

Tesh - so glad things seem to be going well. You must be happy to be going home.

Riskiegirl - how are you doing? Nausea starting yet?

moet - sorry AF got you as well.

I’m on day 4 of AF. I’m going to start taking my temperature from now on to pin point ovulation (did this with my other 2 pregnancies). I’m hoping my cycle is going to lengthen as I’ve been ovulating about cycle day 10, which doesn’t give the egg much time to mature. Hopefully it’s just these last 2 cycles and I’ll be back to 27-28 day cycles again. With temping I’ll at least know based on ovulation when period is due and won’t be taking tests like crazy again haha.

Tesh - so glad things seem to be going well. You must be happy to be going home.

Riskiegirl - how are you doing? Nausea starting yet?

moet - sorry AF got you as well.

I’m on day 4 of AF. I’m going to start taking my temperature from now on to pin point ovulation (did this with my other 2 pregnancies). I’m hoping my cycle is going to lengthen as I’ve been ovulating about cycle day 10, which doesn’t give the egg much time to mature. Hopefully it’s just these last 2 cycles and I’ll be back to 27-28 day cycles again. With temping I’ll at least know based on ovulation when period is due and won’t be taking tests like crazy again haha.
Yeah it hit me about a week ago . Sorry af got you :( The frer is from 20 dpo pm and the walmart cheapie was from today . Still scared but feeling more confident each day

20191130_074539.jpg 20191128_154010.jpg

Those are good lines. When do you see the doctor for the first time?

Here in Canada you don’t see the doctor until around 6-8 weeks. Our first ultrasound isn’t until 12 weeks. So I find it’s so much waiting and hoping everything is alright.

Update from me after relatively low HCG reading of 60 at 12 DPO 5C8361F4-A7E5-4701-9368-88BE724AAE21.jpeg

Line is now darker than the control line and clearblue has changed to 2-3 weeks which means my HCG is at least 160. This is really reassuring after getting 60 on Thurs and after the chemical last month.

Those are good lines. When do you see the doctor for the first time?

Here in Canada you don’t see the doctor until around 6-8 weeks. Our first ultrasound isn’t until 12 weeks. So I find it’s so much waiting and hoping everything is alright.
My first appointment is Dec 19th so not far 17 days from now :D

Congratulations! When are you due? I’m due 8/8 :)
Im due July 31 based on ovulation date and Aug 2nd based on first day of lmp . I go with July 31 .

Do any of you have any history with short cycles? My last 2 cycles have been 24-25 days, which as I've been reading means that I ovulate really early which would mean the egg hasn't had much time to mature. My cycles are usually 27-29 days but for the past 3-4 months they have been a little weird and really short. I'm only 32 so I wouldn't expect it to be age related, perhaps stress related as I've been obsessing with everything my body is doing. We are at the beginning of our TTC journey and want to know if this is a potential problem. Anyway, just wondering if anyone has any experience with this?

@Joannaxoxo it sounds like you describe my situation exactly haha. My cycles have been 27 days on the dot for years, just paused for pregnancy and 7 months PP then resumed as exactly 27 day cycles again. Then the last few cycles went haywire the pattern has gone 24-29-24-25-24 so weird and frustrating! Like you I'm still only 28 so it's surely a bit early for it to mean pre-menopause.. i do have an aunt with endometriosis and my younger susyer got diagnosed with it a few months ago so I'm hoping it's not got anything to do with that! :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->