+++ November 2019 testing thread +++

Thank you all. I'm still so nervous. I still don't think my tests are darkening like they should. After 2 chemicals already this year I need to see them darken. I know ladies can get a positive digital and still have a chemical. I only used that one because after reading the reviews on amazon where I'd bought it from there were loads of bad reviews saying that they didn't work. Luckily mine seemed fine. Ff has me at 11dpo and countdown to pregnancy put me a day behind so I'm not sure if I'm 10 or 11dpo. I'm thinking more 11 or else I would have got my first positive at 8dpo and i've never had one earlier than 9dpo. But then if I was only 10 I guess it would make sense that there still not very dark yet. I'm sorry to keep going on. Need to try and take my mind off things today and not obsess about it (who am I kidding tho)

Congrats!!!!!t the digital and it gives me the damn book symbol every time. I called to complain. They're sending me new ones. But the second box is doing the same! May have to call again. Yayyyyyyy though!

I got mine off amazon. Was the triple check pack. I only took it because after going back to try find out how sensitive they were I noticed all the bad reviews saying that all 3 tests in the pack hadn't worked. I've got another 3 digital with week prediction that I got from amazon too so I'm now worried they may not work. I also don't know if the week ones are 50miu whereas the one I took yesterday said it was 25miu. I didn't realise the normal clear blue was only a 10miu so was a little gutted when I though I'd got a good line on that but that was only because it was more sensitive. Was actually expecting the digital to say no because I didn't think the line would be dark enough for it. Where did you get you pack from? It's so bad to spend all that money on an expensive test for it to then be invalid. I'd be livid. What are your tests like today?

Yaayyyy - congrats Laura!! :yipee:
I hope for you that it's a super sticky bean. Having faith in it is all we can do in those early stages of pregnancy.

:hugs2:

@Laurabub84 congrats and everything crossed for a sticky bean!! The weeks indicator tests are 10miu I think, they’re surprisingly sensitive for digitals!

@Nikie sorry for the BFN. How confusing! Are you testing again tomorrow?

I’m really disappointed! I really wish I hadn’t done that first test actually....then I’d be none the wiser! I’ve looked back at the second test (I did it at 6am and after seeing nothing I went back to sleep) and there is a tiny squinter - that makes me think that maybe the boots test wasn’t wrong. But maybe it didn’t stick?

I’m trying to work out if FMU would produce a lighter line but I can’t think of any reason why it would.

Getting FRER delivered today so I’m sure I’ll test again tomorrow morning - if I can stand it!

I’m really disappointed! I really wish I hadn’t done that first test actually....then I’d be none the wiser! I’ve looked back at the second test (I did it at 6am and after seeing nothing I went back to sleep) and there is a tiny squinter - that makes me think that maybe the boots test wasn’t wrong. But maybe it didn’t stick?

I’m trying to work out if FMU would produce a lighter line but I can’t think of any reason why it would.

Getting FRER delivered today so I’m sure I’ll test again tomorrow morning - if I can stand it!
I NEVER got a darker line in the am. Ever. Mine were always in the pm.

I really hope AF stays away and you see something on the FRER. I completely get the frustration :hugs:

You can remove my name from the list , I got my period today, off to next cycle

Hi ladies can you put me down for Nov 22 . I had an early mc last cycle but we are trying straight away I will be turning 40 in Jan we are going for #4 and now rainbow baby #2 . Hoping we get lucky and get pregnant with a sticky baby in the next few cycles .

Do you guys tell your SO as soon as you see a positive? Or do you wait till you know it's going somewhere?

Boog - As much as I'd love to surprise DH with an "announcement" that's special and planned, after IVF, IUIs and almost 9 years of trying, it just doesn't happen that way for me.

I am either 5 or 6dpo today - been cramping since yesterday and super tired today all day long. I am so itching to test but I know better.

@Ruskiegirl sorry for your loss, I’ve added you in! All the best!

@Bump288 I’ve added you in, good luck!

I’ve had a weird morning. Despite only recently getting that peak OPK, my temps look like late luteal phase to me so I did a test this morning (I know, I know) and got this...
There’s definitely a line where there should be but there’s also an extra line! It’s so weird. Have asked DH to go pick up another test as this was the only one I had left.

42FA0A33-AC89-45C5-8E2B-54C53B9EF362.jpeg

Boog - As much as I'd love to surprise DH with an "announcement" that's special and planned, after IVF, IUIs and almost 9 years of trying, it just doesn't happen that way for me.

I am either 5 or 6dpo today - been cramping since yesterday and super tired today all day long. I am so itching to test but I know better.
Yeah I feel the same. After early losses it's hard for him to get excited until we see the baby and hear the heartbeat.

This progression is kinda ok. Its kinda freaking me out. But I'm never consistent with fmu and such. What do you think?
The frer is much lighter than I'd like to see it but I know my sample wasn't as concentrated as the others I'm sure. I also know that I can't base it all on the dye.

IMG_20191103_111140.jpg IMG_20191103_111224.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->