+++ November 2019 testing thread +++

This progression is kinda ok. Its kinda freaking me out. But I'm never consistent with fmu and such. What do you think?
The frer is much lighter than I'd like to see it but I know my sample wasn't as concentrated as the others I'm sure. I also know that I can't base it all on the dye.

View attachment 1072050 View attachment 1072052
That looks like great progression hun :)

That looks like great progression hun :)
Thank you! I just went back and checked. They are definitely better!
My early losses never got that dark, they would get alittle dark and then stay the same almost. So I'm so sensitive to it.
I'm out of first responses so I'm gonna have to get more tomorrow lol

That looks like great progression :) Congratulations :)

I got mine off amazon. Was the triple check pack. I only took it because after going back to try find out how sensitive they were I noticed all the bad reviews saying that all 3 tests in the pack hadn't worked. I've got another 3 digital with week prediction that I got from amazon too so I'm now worried they may not work. I also don't know if the week ones are 50miu whereas the one I took yesterday said it was 25miu. I didn't realise the normal clear blue was only a 10miu so was a little gutted when I though I'd got a good line on that but that was only because it was more sensitive. Was actually expecting the digital to say no because I didn't think the line would be dark enough for it. Where did you get you pack from? It's so bad to spend all that money on an expensive test for it to then be invalid. I'd be livid. What are your tests like today?
I got my pregmates from Amazon as well. The clear blues from a store going out of business. They should be sending me more though. Blahh. My frer is getting much darker. I'm gonna make an appointment tomorrow with the Dr. To have blood done.

How are you doing?

That looks like great progression :) Congratulations :)
Thank you! ! I'm so in shock bc of how it took us the first time just to get a freaking bfp. I had a feeling it would happen like this but my hubby thought it would take months

So we're all in agreement that 6 or 7dpo (7 at the latest) is too early for a real positive test right? I have Wondfo 10mIU tests and I seem to almost always get evap lines on them. They even read super high levels of LH as a faint positive so...somebody please talk some sense into me because I'm definitely seeing a faint positive line today that looks pink and thicker than what the evaps look like on these tests.
I'm so impatient! :haha:

My cycles are a regular 28 days, 5 day period, and o track on the app Flo. My period always starts exactly when flo says it will XD hbu?

My cycles are a regular 28 days, 5 day period, and o track on the app Flo. My period always starts exactly when flo says it will XD hbu?
Hmm. I track my cm and a p tracker app. Things change, but other stuff could be happening too

I tested again after the weird double line test yesterday and I think there’s maybe something faint but I’m not sure?

BEC5098B-A9CB-4E36-B603-6027B94A8171.jpeg

Bottom is my test from this morning. Looks like my 3rd chemical this year. My heart is breaking. There's clearly something wrong. Yesterday mornings was the same as the night before so was feeling fine. Then took another in the afternoon as well as a clear blue and they'd suddenly got lighter. Clearly wasn't just diluted pee because this mornings is almost negative. I don't know what to do with myself this morning. I'm absolutely devastated. Feels like a double kick to the stomach as I was due the first one this month so I knew I was gonna feel rubbish about that. Period pain started in my back last night so only a matter of time before af shows her face. Bottom test is this morning
IMG_20191104_091030.jpg

Bottom is my test from this morning. Looks like my 3rd chemical this year. My heart is breaking. There's clearly something wrong. Yesterday mornings was the same as the night before so was feeling fine. Then took another in the afternoon as well as a clear blue and they'd suddenly got lighter. Clearly wasn't just diluted pee because this mornings is almost negative. I don't know what to do with myself this morning. I'm absolutely devastated. Feels like a double kick to the stomach as I was due the first one this month so I knew I was gonna feel rubbish about that. Period pain started in my back last night so only a matter of time before af shows her face. Bottom test is this morning
View attachment 1072090

I’m really sorry lovely, I do hope that AF stays away and the lines get darker again. It’s very disheartening when they start to fade like that though :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->