**November Babies Thread**

10 days to go :D

kinda hoping that this little munchkin is comfy and decides to stick around for another week or 2 so that i can get my new flat decorated and ready for him/her !

Woo! :happydance:
Hope you get your flat done in time, Shona! :flower:

I -think- I may have lost a tiny bit of my plug. Maybe?
Gross, stringy, mucous-y, kind of clear/white/green..no blood or anything.
I suppose it could just be weird discharge too.

Sounds like your plug to me! Lucky! :thumbup:

Had my baby girl! :D

Congrats Jess! :hugs:

Just finished writing and sealing all the thank you cards for my shower. Blech. I hate licking envelopes! :sick:
Nothing new for me, *sigh*. :shrug:
4 days to go though, eesh. :wacko:
Just read this news article, wonderful. :nope:

Aw Shannon. I really hope -something- starts to happen. I cant believe you're only 4 days off from your due date!

My cravings are starting to come back. I hadnt had them at all in the third tri but Im sitting here longing for salt and vinegar chips and TimTams..

I feel like things may be starting to happen. I've had a slight back ache all day, lots of hip pressure, crotch pain and just general...weird uncomfortable feelings.

It could be a couple hours or another two weeks but feeling something is kind of nice!

Well if i follow in my mums footsteps, i'll be having Shaun tonight! Basically when she was pregnant with me, one night she had an overwhelming feeling she wanted to spend time with her mum, so my nan. She left my dad at home and stayed at my nans for the night, just 'to be with her mum.' That night her waters broke and she went into labour, and had me! And this evening i've been feeling like the only person I want to spend time with is my mum! Can't seem to be without her tonight! So yeah not much to report, feel my normal crappy crampy self, but would be kind of weird if i follow in her footsteps!

Dust for both of you, Daphne and Lois!
:dust:

'KAY TORI. IT'S TIME TO COME OUT.
:trouble:

Haa, jk. But no, really.

ALSO:
Didn't end up going into labour last night, so my little theory wasn't right. Damn.

:coffee:
Still here. Still waiting. Doo dee doo doo dee doo.
Ahhaa. This is awful. Sorry things didn't work out for you, Lois!
Daphne, any new news?

Nope, same old same old.
My boobs really hurt though...
Haha. It's annoying.

We have Evan's younger brother's play tonight. I'm going to get a gazllion "When are you due?"s and shocked looked when I say 11 days from now...

Haha, I've gotten a few of those recently. It freaks people out when I say like, "Oh 2 days." Wow. I am eating Orville Redenbacher's Ultimate Butter popcorn... They weren't kidding about the ultimate butter. Nom nom.

Had to scroll through loads of pages to find this! How is everyone. Who's left :haha:
x

Just read this thread again, oh the memories. :D
We had an amazing ride together, didn't we girls?
:hugs:

So here I am, 5 weeks and due in November!
I hope I can find bump buddies like ya'll did!
I'm a new 19 and just found out yesterday. I excitedly nervous.
It's a real inspiration to read everyone's stories though!

So here I am, 5 weeks and due in November!
I hope I can find bump buddies like ya'll did!
I'm a new 19 and just found out yesterday. I excitedly nervous.
It's a real inspiration to read everyone's stories though!
:hi:
Hey hon, welcome! This was actually the November 2010 babies, can't believe they're 2011 babies already! :shock:
Feel free to start a Novembers 2011 babies thread, I'm sure the other November mommies would love it! :D

Sniff, sniff. Tori will be one. :wacko:

Me too! Can we do it all again together girlies :)
and good luck new november mummies! I cant believe there are 2011 sparklers already!

We should of kept this going, just asked for it to be moved. How nice would it be to have our journey of pregnancies AND motherhood all in one thread ;)

That'd be lovely!

There seems like a serious lack of November mommies this year! :(

Insane to think our babies will be one when these are being born!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->