**November Babies Thread**

Ugh Shannon what a bitch. Really, if she had called the cops, I don't think they could have done anything (the husband accepted your $5, it's not like you grabbed it out of his hands and ran) however yeah, I'd have been nervous too!

I poked at Finns foot for a good ten minutes since he's not being wiggly and I completely pissed him off. He ran his foot back and forth a couple times and now refuses to move again.
Stubborn baby.

Last week: 0cm dilated, 40% effaced.
This week: 1/2cm dilated, 60% effaced.
Not much of a difference but better than nothing. I feel like utter shit now though. My stomach is cramping so badly, ugh.

I feel guilty Shannon, I'm a week behind you and more dilated! I have an appointment tomorrow...I'm hoping I'm past the 1 1/2 cm I was at 36 weeks. :blush:

I am 4cm dilated and 90% effaced. O_O
I am getting very anxious. !

Wow Kelsey, you could go any time!
Do you know what station she's at?

Ah she's getting there!
Honestly, I just look at labor as something that has to start and has to end. It's so short in the scheme of things!

Ahhh! Tomorrow I go to the hospital to get monitored and then going over to see the doctor and having a 'balloon catheter' put in to dilate me. In other words I'm being induced!

After I get it in I go home and wait until it falls out at 4cm or start having contractions. I have no idea what to expect with this catheter thing.

I can't believe it, I'm so nervous and scared and excited. :wacko:

Emotions are so overwhelming right now!

I can't wait though :happydance:

Ah she's getting there!
Honestly, I just look at labor as something that has to start and has to end. It's so short in the scheme of things!

Thats how I looked at it too, and my labor really wasn't that bad, my contractions were nothing like the ones you see on TV with the woman screaming at the top of her lungs, lol.

:cry:
Jealous of Daphne and Kelsey! :brat:

Edit: Just saw this on Failblog. How silly, lol.

Attachments

• b49d6271-9ee1-4e82-ba22-d5f6a991ea93.jpg
    b49d6271-9ee1-4e82-ba22-d5f6a991ea93.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 4
You haven't seen those Shannon? There's a whole like..set of them. They crack me up. You can see them all here.

A neighbor just gave me this onesie for Finn, and it made me laugh! It's 0-3 so hopefully it'll fit him soon...
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/ebil_socks_for_you/Picture010-3-1.jpg

Haha, yeah I've seen some of them just not that one.
Super, super cute onesie, I love it!

Phew! I'm so hot! This is something I really dislike about pregnancy! I would turn on the A/C but it's 47°F outside and I would probably get my ass kicked. But I turned on the fan... :blush:
Haha, it's so funny. I have my ceiling fan on, I dragged in a floor fan and then the air filter is on too. I'm pretty comfortable right now though but if I step out, nope. On fire! :haha:

Edit: Only in Colorado. Yesterday it was 76°F, and this is what we have now... First snow of the season!!! I just found out though if it's blizzarding and I can't get to the hospital I'm supposed to go to, I can go up the street to the hospital near me! :thumbup:

Attachments

• Image11092010161801.jpg
    Image11092010161801.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 2
Still at 1 and 1/2 cm. :( I'm 50% effaced.
Midwife said that it was fine though, and said to exercise and have sex (which made me laugh...because how often does an 18 year old, unmarried girl get a physician to tell her she should be having sex?).
My fundal height is still small, measuring 33 weeks when I'm 38. It's growing though. I have NSTs weekly until I deliver and at the one today we discovered I am getting a hell of a lot of really strong Braxton Hicks! They were reading in the 140s.

Midwife said that it was fine though, and said to exercise and have sex (which made me laugh...because how often does an 18 year old, unmarried girl get a physician to tell her she should be having sex?).

Haha, Daphne! That's funny. Bah, grow Finn, grow!!!

I love my snow. :D
How are you all doing?

Woo Kelsey! Our first snow! How much did you guys get?
I'm good though! IMPATIENT.

10 days to go :D

kinda hoping that this little munchkin is comfy and decides to stick around for another week or 2 so that i can get my new flat decorated and ready for him/her !

I -think- I may have lost a tiny bit of my plug. Maybe?
Gross, stringy, mucous-y, kind of clear/white/green..no blood or anything.
I suppose it could just be weird discharge too.

I -think- I may have lost a tiny bit of my plug. Maybe?
Gross, stringy, mucous-y, kind of clear/white/green..no blood or anything.
I suppose it could just be weird discharge too.

sounds more like your plug to me than discharge! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"