November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

I'm so sorry the witch came Stevi and Safari.

Sholi that's great about DHs SA. I thought maybe it was low and it gave me hope for a natural conception. Either way that's great news.

Me and DH have also talked about how far we would go. We agree with the 100% ours or 100% not. Though DH has expressed concerns to me about adoption. It scares him to death that if we adopted he wouldn't connect with or love the child. I'm sure he would but its just a fear of his.

It was me who had the problem, i wasn't ovulating. Clomid at a higher dose of 100mg did the trick.

Af still late again unless I ovulated later then a thought :wacko:

Congratulations to all the ladies that got there BFP :)

And to those that got Af I hope you get your BFP at Christmas!! :hugs:

We've been trying for the same amount of time :) I hope you get your bfp this month, but if you don't, maybe we can be bump buddies!

I'm so sorry the witch came Stevi and Safari.

Sholi that's great about DHs SA. I thought maybe it was low and it gave me hope for a natural conception. Either way that's great news.

Me and DH have also talked about how far we would go. We agree with the 100% ours or 100% not. Though DH has expressed concerns to me about adoption. It scares him to death that if we adopted he wouldn't connect with or love the child. I'm sure he would but its just a fear of his.

It was me who had the problem, i wasn't ovulating. Clomid at a higher dose of 100mg did the trick.

Just curious, how does the doctor tell if you aren't ovulating? Do you have to temp? And can you get positive opk's and still be not ovulating?

My doctor did say that just because you have positive OPKs it doesn't necessarily mean you have ovulated. Since OPKs are only an indicator if a surge of LH, not an indicator that an egg had dropped.

dantz you can tell if you're ovulating by temping but doctors will have you do blood work at around 7 dpo to tell for sure :)

opks can go the other way too, I've never had a positive but I am definitely ovulating based on my temps and blood work

hmm.. that's something to think about. I'm just trying to think of things I can do myself at home because I'm pretty sure my accident/sickness policy wont cover anything like this :(

Dantz- I suggest temping hon, if all else, you can physically see what your body is up to. A lot of women swear by opk's, it doesnt work for me having pcos but if you combine it with temping, you can at least confirm that you have in fact ovulated!

Well Im out this month. Af came thru the night for me :( on to next mnth, month 7 ttc

I'm thinking about trying it. I'm just horrible at waking up as it is, idk if I could do it!

Sorry to hear that Lindss :(

Very Faint :bfp: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taking another test Sunday Morning to get a good picture!!

Dantz all he did was a cd21 blood test for progesterone. It was meant to be 37 or up and this time i had 32. With the chlomid, i had 93!!!!

The day before i didn't ovulate, i had a very big and healthy egg waiting to come out, but it never did.

I hope this helps

please bear in mind that i'm very scared and wary, but any thoughts on the attached pic please?

CONGRATULATIONS, SHOLI!!!! I am so excited for you. I haven't been on in awhile..... Way to go!! :happydance: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->