November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

I'm out. AF showed this morning. Right on her usual day :( No christmas present for us this year.

hope my dh's sa results were great, so much that he wanted to tell everyone!!! :haha:

stevie - :hugs:

loro - i think you need to have the talk so that when you do get there, it's all done and dusted. DH and I talk a lot and from the start we agreed that we would try anything except donor, as we want the children to be 100% ours or 100% not ours, ifyou now what i mean. It helps that dh is very willing and ready to jump into anything. I didn't want him to do the SA and he insisted. Sort things out so that you don't waste time when you do get there and you're both on the same page. :hugs:

hope my dh's sa results were great, so much that he wanted to tell everyone!!! :haha:

loro - i think you need to have the talk so that when you do get there, it's all done and dusted. DH and I talk a lot and from the start we agreed that we would try anything except donor, as we want the children to be 100% ours or 100% not ours, ifyou now what i mean. It helps that dh is very willing and ready to jump into anything. I didn't want him to do the SA and he insisted. Sort things out so that you don't waste time when you do get there and you're both on the same page. :hugs:

We both do want to have another baby, but we thought since we beat the odds with Logan, we thought it would just happen. We have talked and he has said we will do what it takes, just not talked in depth cause as i said, we didnt think it would go that far. We have talked and we won't adopt, or use donors of any kinds, but with the apt nearing, I think I need to decide how far I am willing to go, so I have my feet firmly planted on the ground before we chat together. I do not think IVF for instance, is out the window as we have the money and the support, but Matt has said before, hes just unsure how i would handle it. He does know me better than anyone. He and i are very different, he is VERY black and white and shows no emotion, but there is always a grey area with me and I wear my heart on my sleeve. I think this is where I'm stuck, I need to find out more information and decide, dig deep, about how far I feel I can emotionally go. Matt will be my cheerleader and support system, no matter what we do...

We both do want to have another baby, but we thought since we beat the odds with Logan, we thought it would just happen. We have talked and he has said we will do what it takes, just not talked in depth cause as i said, we didnt think it would go that far. We have talked and we won't adopt, or use donors of any kinds, but with the apt nearing, I think I need to decide how far I am willing to go, so I have my feet firmly planted on the ground before we chat together. I do not think IVF for instance, is out the window as we have the money and the support, but Matt has said before, hes just unsure how i would handle it. He does know me better than anyone. He and i are very different, he is VERY black and white and shows no emotion, but there is always a grey area with me and I wear my heart on my sleeve. I think this is where I'm stuck, I need to find out more information and decide, dig deep, about how far I feel I can emotionally go. Matt will be my cheerleader and support system, no matter what we do...

Sending you hugs! You will make the right choice for you. Who knew this ttc thing was going to be so damn hard!!:hugs:

matt and you sound very much like fabian and me. He's very good with situations and problems and i tend to get very anxious and break down. It seems you are quite sorted and on the same page, you just need to mentalize yourself for what may lay ahead. That's what i started to do in the past few months. Ivf cover still hasn't been approved entirely by our health authority and i was prepared to go up to the top and raise hell if hey hadn't done anything about it by the time it was our turn. I was even prepared to go public about it. i live in a place with a population of 30,000 where everyone knows everyone, so our infertility would have been common knowledge.

In gibraltar we pay a lot of taxes and they cover everything really, especially in healthcare, but Ivf still hasn't been included. I am glad to pay high taxes for these reasons, especially when i hear your stories. I think we are very lucky in that respect.

Hey all! I'm out, AF showed a little late on the 22nd, but I didn't have high hopes, we didn't really time it well. But December will be the month! GL to all with the new baby bumps! Can't wait to join you soon! And GL to those I will see in the December thread! :)

:hi:Welcome all New Joiners!!!! GL FXD! You will notice that your name has been added to the front page...:dust::dust:

:test: MISSBX and SAYWHAT2012 :test: Good Luck to you Hun! :dust:[/CENTER]

:book: Still waiting on news from GODSENTANGEL, ME_POO, PJSTENSGAARD, BABY_DREAM, SHEDGE84, WANTABELLY, TORI22508, FAITHHOPELOV3, MRS.MASON515, xGRACEx, BCHTCH, MUMMYTO3, TMCROWE, AMYMACGILL, INKDCHICK, STARTINGTOTRY, MORASMUM, BELLABLUE, SAMANTAP, ZOEY1, KRYSB, PINKPEONY10, MUMMYLOVE, UNDER25TTC, MRSMUMMY85, PHOTOGMOMMY, and LINDSS

PMA LADIES... You are NOT out of this egg chase if there is :af: = good sign!! FXD:dust:

SHOLI I am still LOL at DH so extremely happy with his results he had to tell everyone... :haha:

LINDSS I would still count you in Hun, EVERYONE is different in that area as well. You are welcome to look thru my charts, my temp nose-dived when AF came but remained up until then for the majority of my cycles. But then, my LP is usually 13+ sooo, and I've not gotten a BFP before about 16DPO. GL FXD!:dust:

:hugs: so sorry that AF has flown in on you STEVI11 and SAFARIGURI I hope that you will join us again on your next cycle! Here we are: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-ttc-bump-buddy-holiday-bfp.html#post23115879

Ladies wanting to Chart/temp Click on my chart in my signature, sign up for a free account there and then fertilityfriend has awesome charting and temping information to follow. It is truly a helpful OV tool and tool to get to know your cycle. :dust:

Please look at page 187 once you have OV confirmed and before you start testing, for motivation on the chase! GL!

I'm so sorry the witch came Stevi and Safari.

Sholi that's great about DHs SA. I thought maybe it was low and it gave me hope for a natural conception. Either way that's great news.

Me and DH have also talked about how far we would go. We agree with the 100% ours or 100% not. Though DH has expressed concerns to me about adoption. It scares him to death that if we adopted he wouldn't connect with or love the child. I'm sure he would but its just a fear of his.

Hi, I tested yesterday morning at 5am at 12dpo I think with clearblue and my result was negative with a very very faint line positive like it's kinda there (background) but you have to look harder. Is it more like a negative result than considering positive?

Can you post?

Hi sory I didn't take a pic of it. I'm scared to test tomorrow as it might be not clear to read again and I only have one clearblue test left so planning to miss my period first which is due tomorrow or so) then maybe test again on wednesday/thursday.

Af still late again unless I ovulated later then a thought :wacko:

Congratulations to all the ladies that got there BFP :)

And to those that got Af I hope you get your BFP at Christmas!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->