November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

AF came with a vengence this morning!

So what are we thinking girls? Vitex or Soy? Nothing?

Aw, :hugs: Loro. What a witch, huh? Soy is supposed to work like clomid, so...do you wish you had another round of clomid left? If so, go with the soy and see if it works for you. Don't feel like having 100 day cycles anymore and want your hormones balanced? Do the vitex instead. The vitex you have to take for at least 3 cycles for it to be completely active in your system. But, it worked for me. 3rd cycle was 28 days. I had never had a 28 day cycle before. Or, not in the mood to do anything this cycle because it's stressful? Then do nothing and see what happens. I don't know how clomid affects future cycles. It depends on how you feel. Go with what feels like the best move for you right now. This cycle, I'm doing next to nothing, with the exception of :sex:. :shrug:. No stress. :hugs:

MrsMummy I'm so sorry for your loss. I could never imagine going through that. I had a neice born about 12 weeks premature and she was with us for about 4 weeks as well. That was hard enough to go through as the Aunt so I can't imagine being the mother. Fingers crossed this is your sticky bean.

AF came with a vengence this morning!

So what are we thinking girls? Vitex or Soy? Nothing?

Aw, :hugs: Loro. What a witch, huh? Soy is supposed to work like clomid, so...do you wish you had another round of clomid left? If so, go with the soy and see if it works for you. Don't feel like having 100 day cycles anymore and want your hormones balanced? Do the vitex instead. The vitex you have to take for at least 3 cycles for it to be completely active in your system. But, it worked for me. 3rd cycle was 28 days. I had never had a 28 day cycle before. Or, not in the mood to do anything this cycle because it's stressful? Then do nothing and see what happens. I don't know how clomid affects future cycles. It depends on how you feel. Go with what feels like the best move for you right now. This cycle, I'm doing next to nothing, with the exception of :sex:. :shrug:. No stress. :hugs:

Thanks Love. I kind of do wish I had another round of Clomid. So I think ill try the soy. It's less than 2 months for my apt so I dont have 3 months to give vitex a true shot i guess. Cause they dont want me on anything once i start going there. But, I wont let this cycle go on forever, if at 30 days no AF, ovulation, or BFP, I'll take the Provera and induce a period. I think thats where my heart is at. Kind of hoping that I wont have to see the head of fertility...:thumbup: I just need some advice on how much soy to take. I'm a bit confused about the whole thing...hopefully someone can help me!
And the raspberry leaf tea? Do I just have one cup of that a day?

Liz I agree with the other ladies////I am sorry that you had to read that! I am a symptom spotter too, arent we all?! Thats what this board is for, I am still rooting for your BFP Girl!!:hugs:

what happened? i've been away and feeling a bit lost

Liz I agree with the other ladies////I am sorry that you had to read that! I am a symptom spotter too, arent we all?! Thats what this board is for, I am still rooting for your BFP Girl!!:hugs:

what happened? i've been away and feeling a bit lost

Someone came onto our thread who I did not recognize and posted twice something very negative about liz. It was incredibly immature and rude, and thank god liz had a nap during that whole thing so she did not have to read it. It has been removed and as far as I know that person will not be re joining our thread!!
This is a place for support and a place to share our feelings and symptoms, no matter what they are, and this was just someone who obviously did not understand that!!

Notice it didn't get posted to the front page last update- af got me Tuesday. Ill be checking in to see how things are going but really need a break from this obsession of checking b&b every ten minutes. :) lol- happy thanksgiving to all you Americans! And to everyone- I am thankful for you! ;)

My temp dipped a lot today. I have also been feeling out the past few days. BFN yesterday. I think I may take a break as well. Congrats to all those that got their bfp! Maybe I will get mine one day...

PINK there's an open circle... Did you temp at a different time? That may be why!

TURTLE I hear you there on the every ten minutes! I feel like I'm obsessed lol

I'm sorry to those that are out... I know what that feels like (hugs)

ahhh!!! so i left pretty exhausted, nausea, and tender breast-y yesterday, and instead of just attributing it to too much turkey i wondered if THIS could be the month...

8dpo and poas'ed this morning (early, i know, but im pretty proud of myself for waiting THIS long)...

UMMMM IS THAT WHAT I THINK IT IS???? so excited im scared to be excited...

is that a BFP???

Hey ladies,
Af got me right on time.
On to the next cycle!

sorry forgot the best part :)

Looks like a BFP to me!! When you test again don't forget to post the pic!!
I am 8dpo today to, but got a BFN when I tested with FRER this am :( Hoping its still early, or I could have o'd maybe a day later than I thought. My temps have been down for the past two days, so I am hoping maybe implantation, but have had no spotting or any symptoms....I dont think....
It's hard to know because I had two wisdom teeth out on wed and have been having to take Percocet, so maybe my tiredness and over all blah-ness is just from that.
This is our 6th mnth ttc....starting to loose hope

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->