• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

Crystal, I cannot even begin to tell you how happy I am for you love:)

Waiting outside the pharmacy now for my progesterone!!!!!

HCG was 21! Woohoo!

And he's putting me on metanx for my MTHFR!

Yay Crystal!! Good for you girl!!! So exciting!! How have you been feeling?? What are ur pregnancy symptoms?? Give me something good to focus on while Im in my own stupid tww!!:winkwink:

Yay Crystal, finally you have what you need to get your rainbow baby!!!

HCG was 21! Woohoo!

Yay Crystal!! Good for you girl!!! So exciting!! How have you been feeling?? What are ur pregnancy symptoms?? Give me something good to focus on while Im in my own stupid tww!!:winkwink:

Haha TMI... Gas lol!!! And tired too. But honestly I feel normal. Maybe a little bloat in the belly!

HCG was 21! Woohoo!

Haha TMI... Gas lol!!! And tired too. But honestly I feel normal. Maybe a little bloat in the belly!

So glad that things are working out for you!!:happydance: And also that you are feeling good!!!
Is your hubby super excited?!!!

I absolutly hate waiting!! I am 6dpo today and went to the dollar store and bought 7, yes 7 tests...the lady looked at me like I was mental...but I need something to pee on everyday until I get closer to 11dpo and can start busting out the FRER's!!

Yes hubby is very excited :) I just hope a pray that I wasn't too late with progesterone.

I had previously posted about a colposcopy I had, had and my worries about it affecting the process but I guess it didn't!

I could not wait any longer and took the test today (Clear Blue) at 10/11DPO and it said 'Pregnant' :cloud9:

I'm just now hoping everything will be alright throughout!

Symptoms:

5DPO: exhaustion set in
7DPO: a single streak of blood when I went to the bathroom, exhaustion, dizziness, vivid dreams, spot of insomnia
8DPO: serious exhaustion.. To the point I cannot move off of the couch.. Vivid dreams and excessive gas &constipation, dizziness and hot flashes
9DPO: exhaustion, gas, painful bloating around my lower abdomen.. If I eat a normal sized meal it feels I ate a feast! Fullness in my abdomen (different from the bloating)
10DPO: exhaustion, sore BB's on the left side, fullness, metallic taste, nausea at the smell of cinnamon, extreme hot flashes, dizziness in the middle of the store... BFP!!!!!

Baby dust to you all

I had previously posted about a colposcopy I had, had and my worries about it affecting the process but I guess it didn't!

I could not wait any longer and took the test today (Clear Blue) at 10/11DPO and it said 'Pregnant' :cloud9:

I'm just now hoping everything will be alright throughout!

Symptoms:

5DPO: exhaustion set in
7DPO: a single streak of blood when I went to the bathroom, exhaustion, dizziness, vivid dreams, spot of insomnia
8DPO: serious exhaustion.. To the point I cannot move off of the couch.. Vivid dreams and excessive gas &constipation, dizziness and hot flashes
9DPO: exhaustion, gas, painful bloating around my lower abdomen.. If I eat a normal sized meal it feels I ate a feast! Fullness in my abdomen (different from the bloating)
10DPO: exhaustion, sore BB's on the left side, fullness, metallic taste, nausea at the smell of cinnamon, extreme hot flashes, dizziness in the middle of the store... BFP!!!!!

Baby dust to you all

Congrats!!

So nothing really to note here, still no AF. I tested with an FRER and it was negative. No spotting today but CM has turned from creamy white, to creamy, almost a light tan colour.
While shopping today, my OB called and has referred us to the head of fertility in the nearest city. We go on January 16th. They specified that they want Matt to come so it seems we will be going in the right direction.
I'm kind of counting on AF coming, I figure I should have a positive by now but I'm wondering if my LP is a bit longer cause this is the first full cycle, I have taken B6 and b12 right through...
A quick question, if AF comes, do I start Vitex right away? Also, can you take vitex and soy at the same time? I also heard a lot about red raspberry leaf tea, I bought some of that today also. Just looking for some information so I'm prepared if needed...:)

You can't take soy and vitex, as apparently they cancel each other out. You can start vitex anytime. You can drink the tea anytime. Good luck. I am still hoping that you get a late bfp, though. :hugs:

I'm going to bow out of the forums for a while, finding it too stressful to think about it all the time! still no AF, but still getting negative when I POAS, currently CD34 and 18dpo so clearly my body is messing with me!

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting to test! x

Hi hope it's ok for me to come in on the conversation here.. myself and my dh have 2 gorgeous boys one age 9 and the other age 3 (will be 10 ans 4 in jan) we also had a baby girl last august 2011 but she was born 13 weeks prem and sadly passed away 4 weeks later i suffered a mc in august as well i found out really early was only about 4 weeks ... so we got married 7 weeks ago and decided to try for another baby this being the last time ... I stopped taking my pill in october my last period was the 26th oct i ovulated round about the 11th 12th and we were ( i'm new to this and not sure of all the lingo yet so please bear with me) "active" all that week if you know what i mean, as this is our first month ttc i wasn't expecting too much we don't want to put a lot of pressure on ourselves but when you are ttc you know what it's like you can't seem to help it although dh is a lot more laid back than myself almost to the point of being horizontal haha ... so i know i was only 9/10 dpo yesterday but i had hpt's in so i decided oh why not ... and i was sure i could see the slightest faintest line although it was under torch light to see and i also had to dismantle it to make sure i wasn't seeing things (i know i sound like a crazy person) anyway i spent the whole day checking this same test i didn't want to do another one yesterday i thought it best to wait until this morning, which i have done and took another one about 5 mins ago and sure enough there is another line although still faint but definitely darker than yesterday and i can see it without the torch but i'm still not sure if my eyes are playing tricks on me as i'm not due the witch until at least Sun/mon ( it varies between a period of 24 hours every month) im sitting so excited this morning but i don't want to build myself up i also know due to my previous mc not to count my chickens to early scared happy and a whole lot of other emotions at the same time.... my symptoms have really only been the hunger i think ive put on about a stone in the lst few days i can't stop eating no sickness as of yet but with my other preg the sickness didn't start till i hit 5 weeks anyway my nipples are tender to touch and i am urinating a whole lot more i seem to think i'm bursting but when i get there it's just a dribble (tmi sorry) my cm is creamy but not in abundance or anything i would have expected to be low and hard on the cervix by now coming up to my time of the month but it's really high i can't feel the opening ( tmi again sorry) well i will no doubt be taking tests all the way to sunday i shall keep you al updated and i look forward to reading more of your endings happy positive hpt's for all of you hopefully lots of baby dust to you :)

xx

So nothing really to note here, still no AF. I tested with an FRER and it was negative. No spotting today but CM has turned from creamy white, to creamy, almost a light tan colour.
While shopping today, my OB called and has referred us to the head of fertility in the nearest city. We go on January 16th. They specified that they want Matt to come so it seems we will be going in the right direction.
I'm kind of counting on AF coming, I figure I should have a positive by now but I'm wondering if my LP is a bit longer cause this is the first full cycle, I have taken B6 and b12 right through...
A quick question, if AF comes, do I start Vitex right away? Also, can you take vitex and soy at the same time? I also heard a lot about red raspberry leaf tea, I bought some of that today also. Just looking for some information so I'm prepared if needed...:)

Hi, not sure about vitex, but as far as red rasberry leaf tea goes, I take something similiar . It was mde for me by my natural path and its supposed to help with ttc. It has red rasberry leaf in it as well as rasberry nettle....so Im sure that bthe tea works the same way!:thumbup:

AF came with a vengence this morning!

So what are we thinking girls? Vitex or Soy? Nothing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->