• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

The only results I have so far are my progesterone and my tsh.

Tsh is within normal range but Progesterone falls flat at only 9 :(

I'm nervous... and I won't see him until 4PM today

TURTLE- I'm sorry love (HUGS)
LIZ- Any news?

AFM- A temp rise this morning! I'm seriously starting to get excited here. I havent had to pee yet, so i havent tested but i only have $store tests left, i was going through too many FRER's! lol I think ill wait and see what temps do tomorrow and Thursday and then see about some BW. What do you guys think?

TURTLE- I'm sorry love (HUGS)
LIZ- Any news?

AFM- A temp rise this morning! I'm seriously starting to get excited here. I havent had to pee yet, so i havent tested but i only have $store tests left, i was going through too many FRER's! lol I think ill wait and see what temps do tomorrow and Thursday and then see about some BW. What do you guys think?

BW sounds like a good idea. FX for you!

well spotting this am, its dark red/brown. temp shot up like crazy, having mild cramps

Hi ladies, I tested this morning because I have to go out for drinks tonight and there will be drinking tomorrow at the in-laws. I got a stark white BFN. I'm somewhere around 12-14dpo so I should get something if I was pregnant. No sign of AF yet.. I'm expecting it tomorrow and I usually spot the day before but nothing yet.

Liz & loro -maybe I'm gonna follow in your footsteps!?
Loro - cant wait til you test again :)

She's here, she's here, she's here! lol never thought I'd be excited to see AF in full force, but if I'm not pregnant then let's get this crap over with!

Liz, try to think of this month as your Clomid testing round, and next month as your actual go month. I'm so happy for you that your Clomid worked!

sorry the ladies the :witch: caught. Good luck next cycle! hope to see you all in first tri soon :hugs:

Nice FRER for me this morning :wohoo:
https://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i399/sara_machen/th_5DBA3A2B-6608-4202-BD4A-4178B03AC78F-1034-000000CB19E52F43.jpg

Sore boobs, thirsty - exact same symptoms as my first pregnancy.

:hi:Welcome all New Joiners!!!! GL FXD! You will notice that your name has been added to the front page...:dust::dust:

CONGRATS!!!! :bfp: MMMOREOS and READYNWILLING Wishing you a H&H 9 months!!!

1st Trimester Thread!!:happydance: LINK:https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/1251845-spring-summer-2013-babies-24-we-here.html

:test: BELLABLUE, SAFARIGURI, SAMANTAP, and ZOEY1 :test: Good Luck to you Hun! :dust:

:book: Still waiting on news from GODSENTANGEL, ME_POO, PJSTENSGAARD, BABY_DREAM, SHEDGE84, WANTABELLY, TORI22508, FAITHHOPELOV3, MRS.MASON515, xGRACEx, BCHTCH, MUMMYTO3, TMCROWE, AMYMACGILL, LOROJOVANOS, MINTAROO, INKDCHICK, STARTINGTOTRY, and MORASMUM

PMA LADIES... You are NOT out of this egg chase if there is :af: = good sign!! FXD:dust:

LIZLOVELUST sorry that AF got you Hun, however, I agree, sooo happy that clomid is working for you. Feel free to look at my chart, it is still on my siggy and includes soooo much info. I too totally missed the negative comment that the ADMIN had to remove but glad it was removed if it was that bad. Not sure who even wrote it but assuming they see that it was removed and probably left our thread:dust:

LOROJOVANOS Got my FXD for you Hun! :dust:

9MCLATER :hugs: so sorry to hear that you have had a chemical Hun, I hope you are feeling ok as I know it is a stressful situation that I have been in. GL FXD for your next cycle!:dust:

GNOME86 not sure how it effects PCOS, but anemia and injections won't effect TTC more than any other things we have to go through. Taking B12 is normal during TTC so it shouldn't effect too much, you are just going to take a higher dose than what others take. GL FXD!:dust:

MRSEVEWAT1 Well of course I remember you!! It's my threads you were on and I for some reason remember most of the ladies that were recurring on my threads. Thanks soooo much for sharing your story with the ladies here. Wishing you a H&H 9 mos Hun!!!:happydance:

TMCROWE Nicely, nicely put, I think I have had the same feelings as you expressed as well as some of the feelings that others have expressed, TTC is just an emotional journey no matter the situation and at some point we each probably feel we are offending someone else on their journey. All the hormones that we are filled wil at any given moment doesn't help either huh :haha: GL to you Hun! :dust:

CRYSTAL5483 GL with your appt, I know how it is to "know" your pg and wait till the doc can confirm and give you the next step.... :dust:

:hugs: so sorry that AF has flown in on you DANTZ, CRISTEENA, and LIZLOVELUST I hope that you will join us again on your next cycle! Here we are: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-ttc-bump-buddy-holiday-bfp.html#post23115879

Ladies wanting to Chart/temp Click on my chart in my signature, sign up for a free account there and then fertilityfriend has awesome charting and temping information to follow. It is truly a helpful OV tool and tool to get to know your cycle. :dust:

Please look at page 136 once you have OV confirmed and before you start testing, for motivation on the chase! GL!

sorry the ladies the :witch: caught. Good luck next cycle! hope to see you all in first tri soon :hugs:

Nice FRER for me this morning :wohoo:
https://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i399/sara_machen/th_5DBA3A2B-6608-4202-BD4A-4178B03AC78F-1034-000000CB19E52F43.jpg

Sore boobs, thirsty - exact same symptoms as my first pregnancy.

Congrats, how exciting!:flower:

Hi ladies! Congrats to everyone who has gotton your bfp! Fx for everyone still waiting.

Afm, I am now 8 days late and still no af. Took a hpt today and bfn:(. Having a little bit of a hard time today cause im usually very regular and dont understand wth is going on if im not preggo. I have been slightly nauseated for the last couple of days, my nips are super sore and im having pinching like cramps off an on. Dont know when I o'd so that doesn't help. If I dont start by Monday gonna go to plan parenthood.
Think im out, but still in limbo:wacko:

So if I did ovulate yesterday (even though I am still confused about my OPK read) this month is a bust seeing as how my lovely husband decided to play on the damn computer until almost midnight last night, then he climbs into bed thinking that I would have sex with him, even though I was pretty much asleep. I am still confused about the dang OPK. I shouldn't be ovulating until Saturday, but I got a smiley face yesterday morning, when I ejected the test the result line was lighter than the control line and there was a dark blue line going through both test lines from side to side.

Ugh, I am just all together frustrated! I am so sick of people acting like getting pregnant is the easiest thing in the world.

:hugs: babymabey. It is NOT the easiest thing :( it really sucks how it just happens for some and others struggle. Its really not fair. Have you considered temping to confirm O? thats really the only for sure way to know its happened. You can get a +opk and gear up to release the egg and it not actually happen. Cruel bodies we have :hugs:

:hugs: babymabey. It is NOT the easiest thing :( it really sucks how it just happens for some and others struggle. Its really not fair. Have you considered temping to confirm O? thats really the only for sure way to know its happened. You can get a +opk and gear up to release the egg and it not actually happen. Cruel bodies we have :hugs:

I have considered temping, I have the thermometer and everything, I just don't know how having to take percocet for pain management will affect it. If I did miss my chance this month I will definitely begin temping next month. I am just so confused because for the last 6 months I have had a 32 day cycle, and with my OPK's I get a positive in the morning, again around 5 pm, another the next morning and then negative from there. After the smiley yesterday all other tests I took after were negative and all the test lines were faint, so I am hoping that I didn't actually ovulate, that it was just a defective test. It's just all so frustrating and it gets more frustrating and confusing the longer it takes to conceive and get a sticky bean.

Waiting outside the pharmacy now for my progesterone!!!!!

HCG was 21! Woohoo!

And he's putting me on metanx for my MTHFR!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->