Official "Team BnB Baby Dancers" thread... 6 girls; 3 BFP's so far !!!

Hi my lovelys how are we all??

Im feeling a wee bit better thankfully!!!... this 2ww is flying which is fab lol

I am not feeling too hopeful tho as we didnt get to do much around ovulation due to me being ill but did dtd the day b4 so ya never know :)

I cant wait for next weekend im sooooo looking foward to getting away and be even nicer if i came back with my bfp!!!

glad ur feeling beter shells

hey it only takes one lot of :sex: to get preg so ur in with a gd chance like the rest of us xx

how many dpo are u? when u thinking of testing?

ive had a filling done a little earlier and im waiting for the numbness to wear offf!!! i hate dentists

glad ur feeling beter shells

hey it only takes one lot of :sex: to get preg so ur in with a gd chance like the rest of us xx

how many dpo are u? when u thinking of testing?

ive had a filling done a little earlier and im waiting for the numbness to wear offf!!! i hate dentists

hi hunni im 5dpo and i wont test till 4th july, ive not bought any opks/tests this month completely fed up with seeing bfn's lol and wasting money i do however have a first response up there left from last month, im due af 4th july so if she dont show im gonna be testing then, just gonna enjoy my weekend away :)

Ouch! i hate dentists!!!! :hugs:

hi ladies!!:hi:
glad everyone is in such good spirits! as for me... the ticker says i'm in the tww but i got 2 more positives on my ov sticks today so i'm not really sure what's going on..:shrug:. i still have watery cm so i am thinking that i may not always get ewcm but get watery instead when im closer to ov.. not sure.
all i know is i'm getting :sex: tonight even if i have to tie dh up to get it!! :haha:. sorry about the tmi.:blush:
btw heard from nqs and she said to say hello to all you lovely ladies for her so from nqs :hi:!
enjoy your weekend and let's get some bfp's coming soon. i'm gonna keep testing to see if it's my sticks or if it's something else going on!

i was just thinking about NQS and hoping shes ok..... glad shes still about :)

i hope she comes back with news of a bfp!

Morning all. Hope you are all enjoying the weekend. The weather here has been soooooooooooooooo nice!!! Love waking up to blue skies!!

Nothing much is going on here, I am still plodding along in the 2ww! Only 6dpo! grrrrrrrr need the days to hurry up but don't want to wish away the lovely weather we are having.
No signs yet, nothing I could pinpoint and think OMG I could be lol. I have sore BB's but I have those every month! Not really able to use them as a sign. I have had vivid dreams, well last night I did and today I seem to always be hungry lol. Not sure they are signs.

Just waiting for the 4th July. FF says I can test on the 3rd as that is the day :af: is due. But I want to wait lol (if I can!!!!)

:dust: for you all! enjoy your weekend.

i have no signs here at all either 6dpo now, a few twinges last night but again that happens alot at 6dpo.... only thing thats different this month is i dont have really bad pains *touch wood* like i normally have? which is a good thing i guess. Have my scan on my ovaries on the 5th july x

well shell's i hope when you go for your scan on your ovaries, they find a little bean in there!!
and giggles, glad your loving the weather.. it's pretty here too but it gets way to hot to stay outside.. with the heat index today it should feeel about 105..
finally got dh to dtd last night and i think it was right in time.. my cm is starting to dry up so i think i may not have ov'd until yesterday instead of the day before. ticker says 3dpo but i'm thinking maybe 1dpo. gonna leave the ticker and see if af comes when it says she should.. maybe i'll just add another one to match my pos opk's.. oh and i got another pos this am.. gonna try this afternoon and see if it's still pos. if so then i dont know what's going on..:shrug:
:hugs:

hi everyone

how are we all doing on this fine and hot day?

im just wondering is anyone finding there temps a bit higher than normal in the 2ww as i think all this nice weather could be effecting mine ????

ive got to go to work soon dont normal work on a sunday but least i finish for the fottie ...come on england lol

morning ladies..:hi:! well when you all get up it will be morning there. right now it is 2:53 am sunday morning. i dont even know why i am up.. did more opks saturday and they were positive still.. however, i took one about an hour ago and i think they are going negitive..so hopefully bd'ing friday night did the trick.. but that means i probably didnt ov till sometime between friday and today.:shrug:
hope you ladies have a wonderful day and i should go to bed now.. :hugs:
(maybe i'll wake dh up and get some more :sex: in just to be safe.. wonder if he'll like that?):blush::winkwink:

7dpo and the usual af cramps are looming..... ah well nevermind least i can go away the weekend and drown my sorrows in a few vinos lol

Hope you all enjoyed the weekend. lol lilgrof did oh enjoy being woke up for :sex: hehehe!
Shells Angels maybe the cramping is not AF, got my fingers crossed for you.

I'm not charting temp anymore, well I decided to chart till I got my cross lines at Fertility Friend and then stop charting it. I still put in the other things though. I might do it once in a while. But am liking that I am not making sure I am up at the same time to take temp.

England sucked in the match! They didn't have a good team with them at all!

I am 8dpo today, my tooth is still hurting me some, especally at nighttime when I am trying to sleep - why is that? lol Also one side of my throat has been sore for a number of days, but only when I swallow.
Got nothing on today, well one meeting this morning at 9am but then the rest of the day is mine :-D .............. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh what to do lol. Daren't go shopping coz I will find myself looking at babyclothes wishing and hoping. Don't wanna be in the house with the weather being so nice. Will find something I am sure lol.

Have a good day.

hi everyone...

its another lovely day were having again,,still had a hot night thow. the last few days all i want to do is sleep.
just been for my 7dpo bloods this morning as gyno whats to see another result of ov...... and ive booked my cd3 bloods in for 9th july im just hoping it doesnt happen that :af: dont show! fx.. nothing else to report!

hope u lovely ladies are well and enjoying the sunshine

:dust:

afternoon ladies :hi:! hope everyone is doing well. i am finally in the tww!:thumbup:
giggles, i didnt have to wake him up. he must have just gotten that feeling cause he woke up on his own.. :haha: hope everyone is doing good.. im just hanging out in the house cause it's way to hot outside.. guess i'll do some :laundry:! good luck ladies!
oh and shell's your not out yet!

na im defo out this month, i have serious af pains and feel heavy the usual, in a way i wish i didnt know my body so well cuse now i know im out a week b4 im due and have to wait for her to arrive. I really do know my body well, it will be the month i dont get these pains that i will get pregnant! x

awwwwee well sorry shell's.:hugs: yeah i have to agree it does suck knowing your body like we all do... sometimes it makes things drag on or makes you stop yourself from doing things "just to be sure".:shrug:.
well i hope your week doesnt drag you down so much.. keep us updated hun!:hugs:

awwwwwwwww shell's angels, I truly hope that your body is wrong! :hugs:

Been busy today, had to take my dog to the vet and had a meeting before that.
Only 8dpo, well in another 30 minutes I'll be 9dpo hahaha. I feel a bit bloated today, AF usually shows on 13dpo. Which would be Saturday. I am so dreading Saturday coming. Can't stop it though.

Well I need my sleep, got another busy day tomorrow.

:hugs: and :dust: to you all.

:hugs: shell's , u never know thow hun xx

well im scared to say i feel fine cuz knowing me il end up feeling crap later lol... my charts nowt different from other months so not looking gd there!
have a lovely day all...off to work i go :-(

Mornng all.
I am doing ok, must say though my BB's are really sore and heavy this morning, BUT I did sleep on my tummy most of the night. So am sure that didn't help. They hurt each month so am not going off them as a sign. Took my temp today for the first time in a while and it was still pretty high. But that could change at anytime.

Well must go, have lots to do today, not even dressed hahaha.

Have a good day, sending you lots of :hugs: and LOADS of :dust:

im joining u shell's ive been feeling achey down there most of the day! gggrrrrr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->