Official "Team BnB Baby Dancers" thread... 6 girls; 3 BFP's so far !!!

well looks altho i may be in the 2ww 2moro i 'think' im ovulating... cant say for sure as i am not using anything this month opks etc have gone out the window!!.... just going with it... but im getting some pains on my sides and i am feeling nausious normally sure signs!! will prob wait till monday to class myself as 1dpo tho xxx

Whooooo hoooooo Hope it is ovulation and then you are in the TWW. I am not sure when I will be, maybe Monday also. Fingers crossed for you!!!!

ooooo shell's it sounds wonderful.. i'm only on cd9 so i still have some time.. already dtd on cd7 but gotta space it out with dh or he will tire before it's time...
giggles, i hope you do get your peak soon.. i would just keep dtd when you can!
as for me, no temping,opks or anything else.. havent really even checked cp or cm... so i guess we will just see what happens..
have a great weekend everyone!:thumbup:

Am hoping I get peak in the morning. Fingers crossed for me! And for you too.

Fingers crossed for us all on here and nqs too :hugs:

Hi ladies,

Hope you had your peak this morning giggles???....

Lilfrog, what day do u normally ovulate? it wont be long im sure!!

Where is everyone else in the cycles?

Im taking today(cd14) as ovulation as early hours i woke up with intense pains in my ovarys - odd actually cus i normally feel the pains in the day hun hey ho! so anyway we havent been at it like rabbits this month with one thing or another but covered our basis, like i say im alot more relaxed this month, as much as i want it to happen this month wouldnt be too upsetting with my girls weekend planned weekend after next i have been looking foward to a good old knees up!! i will be testing sunday 4th July when im due on... hoping af doesnt show up early as thats the weekend im away lol xxx

whoooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooo got my peak this morning :)
Also got a +opk last night AND this morning. Never had that before. Usually by the morning I am back to a negative opk.

Hoping everyone else is ok. I am just need to sleep but can't turn off!!! It is a little after 2:10am for me.

yay!!! well i am 1dpo but im so so poorly :-( ive been laid up in bed all day and yesterday so not managed to do the deed ontime :-( did however get some in saturday so i do hope that hangs around.

Ah well good job i wasnt that fussed this month really lol xxx

congrats shell's and giggles!! i always ov around cycle day 12 or so.. i get ewcm ususally starting on cd12 but nothing so far this cycle. i'm thinking it will come later like cd14 or so..

i've been sick the last day so not sure when i will get to dtd again. we did manage to bd on cd9 or 10.. i cant remember. i know it was saturday night!!:dohh:
good luck ladies and keep up the pma!
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

hi all,
im back from my weekend away it was lovely had a great time but very tiring

how are u all doing have u all ov'd?

im still waiting to ov so im hoping its soon fx

:dust:

Even though I have had +opk and peaks on the cbfm, my temps are still pretty low! No rise in them yet to be considered as though ovulation did actually occur! But saying that I have not had the best nights sleep lately, am always tired and worn out. Wondering if I am coming down with something or if my body is just tired! Well maybe exhausted not tired!

I need a holiday lol.

So will continue to temp until FF shows that ovualtion did occur and then I am not temping till CD1 .... well that is if I did actually ovulate this month!!!

Not sure what to think right now.

Hope the rest of you are doing ok. How are you all?

i dont think it has moved? not sure. i just had to find it and it doesnt show any info...
welcome back xshell! hope you had a lovely holiday..
giggles, hope your not getting sick!!
shell's, how's it going in the dreaded tww?
as for me, i'm still waiting to ov. i have done a few ov sticks but they show nothing yet.. the line is there but not as dark as the control.. however, i'm still a day or two away from "scheduled" ov according to the charts..

good luck ladies and make sure you post in here!!:hugs:

*** yes just so you ladies know, i just discovered this thread was moved to the ttc buddies forum.. it's under the groups section****

well today i got a high temp just need to see i get 2 more then im hoping ive ov'd ...got my gyno appt on thurs and im starting to get a bit nervey!

giggles - just hang in there im sure ul get ur cross hairs in the next few days as monitor and opk look gd as does ur cm and im sure ur temp will go up the next few days.... xx

lilfrog - what cd do u normaly ov around ?

extra sticky dust :dust: for shell's in the 2ww .... hopefully joining u soon!

hahaha found the thread!!!

I got my cross lines this morning and today I am 3dpo :) According to FF anyways. So we will see how it goes for the rest of the 2ww. My lp is 12 days long so if no beany this month, :witch: should make her appearance around the 3rd July. Hoping she stays away!

What CD are you all on?

I have a busy week for the rest of the week, nothing new there for me. And next week is full of meetings so hopefully the tww will go kinda quick this time.

:hugs: and :dust: to you all.

wohhoo giggles we are at the same then, im 3dpo today too :) af due 4th july

The 2ww so far has been a blur i am so ill, i think i have a throat infection plus flu i feel terrible, ive not got outa bed for 3 days i cant even get to the docs :-(

wohhoo giggles we are at the same then, im 3dpo today too :) af due 4th july

The 2ww so far has been a blur i am so ill, i think i have a throat infection plus flu i feel terrible, ive not got outa bed for 3 days i cant even get to the docs :-(

cool, I was thinking about testing on the 4th July.
I hope you start to feel better real soon. Being ill is no fun. :hugs:

well today i got a high temp just need to see i get 2 more then im hoping ive ov'd ...got my gyno appt on thurs and im starting to get a bit nervey!

giggles - just hang in there im sure ul get ur cross hairs in the next few days as monitor and opk look gd as does ur cm and im sure ur temp will go up the next few days.... xx

lilfrog - what cd do u normaly ov around ?

extra sticky dust :dust: for shell's in the 2ww .... hopefully joining u soon!

i agree.. just hang in there giggles!! it will come.. as for me xshell, i thought i was ov'ing on cd12 but i started using ov sticks this cycle and it seems it is more around cd13 or 14. i did one already this am and it's not quite as dark as the control line, but i have some ewcm moving in and have that lovely pinching feeling coming from my right ovary this am.. so i'm assuming i will get a positive on the opk i take this afternoon.. i'm just glad it's my right ovary cause usually i can only feel it in the left!!
hope you girls are doing ok and shell's hope the tww isnt treating you too bad.:hugs:

i guess i should really read all the post before i reply!!:doh:
congrats giggles on your crosshairs!! :thumbup:
and shell's i am so sorry you are ill.. :hugs: i hope you feel better real soon.. i know you said you have a girls night coming up and it would be horrible if you were sick and missed it.. :nope:.
try to get some :sleep: and drink lots of :coffee: (fluids) and hopefully you will be better soon..

best wishes girls.. i'm finally on cd13 so i'm set to ov soon!!

Good luck with the ovualting and have plenty of fun :winkwink:

I found myself today looking at baby clothes!!!! wishing and hoping ... didn't dare buy but omg I so wanted to. I noticed Toys R Us have a sterlizing kit with bottles etc for half price, daren't even buy that but very tempted.
I think I have a abcess, am sure my dentist tomorrow will give me anti-biotics. Not sure if that is a good thing or not!!

well im hoping im 2dpo today will know tomom if temp is still high and i have a lp of 15 days so :af: would be due on the 7th july but im hoping shes gone a hol with a one way ticket hehe

lilfrog ul soon be in the 2ww ....joining the rest of us

shells i hope u get beter soon hun x

extra sticky dust to all u lovely ladies and some for myself!!

:dust: :dust:

Was thinking this morning while in the car on way back from the school run, how I would love to have a little boy!!!
I am so tired but think that is due to the lack of sleep lately. Hoping to lie in at the weekend and not get out my pit at all!!

well the ticker says i'm in the tww but whe i did another ov stick this am it still shows a postive so maybe i haven't ov'd yet..?:shrug:
i'm hoping that is the case because dh and i havent dtd since cd10.. i know it's still possible from then but i'd rather :sex: again just to double the chances.. hopefully i can get him to tonight.. i tried the last 2 nights but " he wasn't feeling well".. :cry:. sorry but i find it hard to believe when he's usually up for it anytime..and he's not puking or sick with a cold so i think it's a story!:haha:
oh well i guess we will see what tonight brings..
gl ladies, hope to be seeing some bfp's soon!:hugs:

update from my gyno visit today

ive had a busy day been to see the gyno and now waiting on more bloods before she can diagnose me properly! in all my notes my scans show my ovaries look fine, she carnt use my bloods results i had a little while ago as i had all hormone bloods done on 8dpo which should be done on cd3 which i told me doc be he said it dont matter and the gyno said it does so now have to wait for the results of that ....

have blood test on mon when im 7dpo for progestrone
then cd3 bloods on 9th july if i dont get my

my goal is to lose some weight and if i do get diagnosed with pcos she said metformin may help me with weight lose and extra hair growth....just gotta wait now. the gyno was nice thow i felt like i matterd!!!!

thats enuff of me rambling lol

lilfrog- i nearly always feel that i ov from my left side hardly ever feel it from the right side ...umm puzzeld!!
hope u get some more :sex: later hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"