Official "Team BnB Baby Dancers" thread... 6 girls; 3 BFP's so far !!!

I think I am out, even though I am not temping all the time, I am still checking other signs here and there. Tonight I thought I would check my cm. Wish I didn't now because there was blood in it. :cry:
This happened last month too. I started taking 60mg of B6 just after this cycle started, suppose to help lengthen lp. I know from what I read that the average dose people say to take is 100mg, but I didn't feel right swallowing 10 pills at once. But maybe it is worth a try for next month. I dunno, just feel really low right now.

:hugs: not out yet dear.. shell's has already shown us that. even feeling af was coming she still got her bfp!:happydance:

yes shell's u should deffo stick around and like lilfrog says ur good luck can rub off on us all hehe

i keep having mild crampy aches...thats all at mo

giggles :hugs:

notquitesure its nice to know ur still will us even if its quitely stalking us, ive missed u too, we all have xxxxx

Yep giggles your not out yet, i seriously 100% felt my period pains i felt like my cervix was lowering all the 'normal' af signs the only reason i tested was cuse on the monday i felt 'popping' really quite painful on my right side (which is my tubeless side) i only have the one tube so i know that wasnt my ovary or me ovulating cuse that had already happened, i figure now it must had been baby implanting!! then tuesday, everytime i got up i felt dizzy i was so fatigue and tired and kept laying down - again i blamed it on this muggy weather, then tuesday night the non stop peeing started - still wasnt convinced then weds morning i woke up nauseated as hell and then i had my first suspision!! got home from the school run and did a pee, manged to miss the pot completely and got a wee tiny bit in there and wham bam 2 lines apeared within seconds... im still shocked now lol x

I am thinking that I am out! mild cramping today. So have booked an appt with Dr, I go next Friday. Maybe he will look into things for me. Hope so anyways.

evening ladies!! atleast where you guys are! :haha:. here it's only 1 in the afternoon... but i am like 5 hours behind you all..
giggles~ good luck at the doctors.. but i hope its not the witch coming:hugs:
shell's~ i am sooo happy for you still.. it gives me hope.:thumbup:
xshell~ just wondering how you are doing dear.. :flower:
nqs~ thanks for popping in dear.. miss you!:friends:
as for me... well the cramping is weird.. i dont get cramps this early so not sure what's going on. and they arent like af cramps more like a random one here and there. and an overall tightness in the tummy.. i cant sleep. i'm up everynight till atleast 3 in the morning.. the heartburn is horrible but i get this frequently anyway so not using it yet..:winkwink:
i guess we will see in a week or so.. i'm on cd21 and i have a 27 day cycle so only a few more days to find out..

super big :hugs2: ladies and hopefully we get more bfp's!

hey lilfrog

im doing beter today thanks, yesterday was a little low day but need to look forward ( i keep telling myself) well ive been a bit achey/light cramps today but felt so hot made me feel dizzy sorta! glad to have a cooler night as i been so tired with these hot nights.

not long for u too lilfrog before testing? have u been temping?

af normaly due on wed for me hope see gets lost lol

hey lilfrog

im doing beter today thanks, yesterday was a little low day but need to look forward ( i keep telling myself) well ive been a bit achey/light cramps today but felt so hot made me feel dizzy sorta! glad to have a cooler night as i been so tired with these hot nights.

not long for u too lilfrog before testing? have u been temping?

af normaly due on wed for me hope see gets lost lol

no i dont temp. i am soo busy with the lo's football and stuff and i dont sleep very well so it just didnt work out. glad your feeling a little better. i'm 6days away from af but i feel like she's gonna come any second. :dohh:. maybe its just nerves. but i've done everything i could this month so not much i can do about it now.:shrug:. just have to wait and see.
you are due af same days as me i think or pretty close.. fx'd she stays away for both of us!!!

Morning all.
Just a quicky cos I have to get daughter to school shortly lol
But my temp dropped this morning. Just waiting for :witch: to arrive now. But I am spotting, so she is on her way.
I guess I will write everything down before going to the Dr's next Friday.

Hope you all have a good day.

:hugs:

Morning all.
Just a quicky cos I have to get daughter to school shortly lol
But my temp dropped this morning. Just waiting for :witch: to arrive now. But I am spotting, so she is on her way.
I guess I will write everything down before going to the Dr's next Friday.

Hope you all have a good day.

Hugs hunni :hugs:

xxxx

im off to the docs today to get things 'confirmed' and get the balls rolling, i havent told you all much about my past but now that i have the bfp the worries start and the hosptial keep a close eye on me, i have had ectopic pregnancies in the past and have one fellopean tube, so the first thing they will do it my bloods to check my hcg is doubling every 48 hours, then in 2 weeks i will have a scan to check bubs is where it should be. Then i will follow that up with a further scan at 11 weeks and a cvs to check bubs hasent got what my baby boy had in febuarary, its all abit scary cuse i dont think i could bare going thro that again, however after tests they did discover Lucas had a rare disorder that is a 1 in 28,000 chance of happening so please lets pray lightening dont strike twice. From then on i will continue with further scans and a proper thourough one at 20 weeks to check for any abnormalities, after that i should be ok *fingers crossed* intill 32 weeks and then i will start the growth scans! this is purely cuse i carry big babies i tend to have 10lbers and that was at 2 weeks early!!
Just so hope this all goes ok this time please send sticky dust and as much luck as you can my way xx

im off to the docs today to get things 'confirmed' and get the balls rolling, i havent told you all much about my past but now that i have the bfp the worries start and the hosptial keep a close eye on me, i have had ectopic pregnancies in the past and have one fellopean tube, so the first thing they will do it my bloods to check my hcg is doubling every 48 hours, then in 2 weeks i will have a scan to check bubs is where it should be. Then i will follow that up with a further scan at 11 weeks and a cvs to check bubs hasent got what my baby boy had in febuarary, its all abit scary cuse i dont think i could bare going thro that again, however after tests they did discover Lucas had a rare disorder that is a 1 in 28,000 chance of happening so please lets pray lightening dont strike twice. From then on i will continue with further scans and a proper thourough one at 20 weeks to check for any abnormalities, after that i should be ok *fingers crossed* intill 32 weeks and then i will start the growth scans! this is purely cuse i carry big babies i tend to have 10lbers and that was at 2 weeks early!!
Just so hope this all goes ok this time please send sticky dust and as much luck as you can my way xx

Oh gosh hunny, it must all be soooooooooo confusing for you... wanting to be excited for your BFP but knowing things haven't always gone 'to plan' in the past. It's like you have 10 hurdles to get over before you can relax. However, a big strong BFP and digi at 10dpo is a great start to a sticky bean in the right place. Fingers crossed all of your other 'problems' don't happen again. At least you can be assured that you will be monitored carefully. 1 in 28,000 is a very minute chance of this baby having what Lucas had. I so hope everything is ok. I was thinking of you this morning and what you must be feeling since Lucas was due in July. Somene 'up there' must have wanted to make your July a happy one although you will still mourn Lucas, of course. And, if i have calculated correctly, your due date for this baby will be around when you lost Lucas ??? so, again someone watching over you wants you to feel happy on the first anniversary and has blessed you with a new bean. hope I'm making sense :wacko: I wish you all the luck in the world, no-one deserves a happy and healthy 9 months like you do hunny. Stick around as we all want to support you as much as we can. I will post here every now and again to catch up with everyone but if I haven't posted in a while, please remember I'm thinking of you. BIG HUGS :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Thank you hunni. Those words mean alot.

I know what you mean cuse i thought the same, its almost like he 'knew' i would struggle this month so gave me a little present to keep me occupied and to get through it the best i can, this bubba would be due the beguinning of march Lucas was born in feb so yes not far off infact this one is due 10th march lucas was born 10th feb which is a little 'spooky' in some ways! i am quite a spiritual person and beleive things happen for a reason, i dont like what has happened ive been through hell and back and this is our last chance cuse i dont think my body can take much more. I have a scan on the 28th july too which is the day after his due date ... coincidence maybe?.... Just so hard to get overjoyed with my bfp as much as im so so happy we did it, im aprihensive and scared at the same time.
Well boobies are killing me and sickness has kicked in dead early or at least nausea so im hoping this is all good signs. I hope that my bloods double i have my first lot of bloods on monday second lot on weds, they also did a swob and she said my cervix was high and tightly closed so ... so far so good. Just gonna keep hoping we have our take home baby this time round!!!

xxxx

:hugs: shells fx for u hun xxxx

im sure little beany will be fine and i also believe everything happens for a reason and that the timing off little beany is a sign from ur little boy lucas.xxx

woke up an hour early today temp took another drop.. silly me tested got a :bfn: and light cramps starting ...im hoping af dnt show or a least till after 15dpo... thats me out ....ummm april babys for next time

have a lovely weekend all xxxx

Have fun shells angels, enjoy your weekend. :hugs: for you.

Sorry you got a bfn xshell :hugs: for you too.

I got a slight rise today in my temp, but :witch: showed herself today, after two days of spotting. :cry: On to next month now. Hating that everywhere I go I see cute baby clothes or babies or pregnant ladies .... :cry:

Giggles and Xshell~~ super big hugs to you both. sorry the hag found you. well i guess she hasnt found xshell yet.. hopefully she wont.. :hugs::hugs:

shell's~ i'm crossing everything and holding my breath until you get your good news from the doctors. i believe lucas knew it was time and sent you a beautiful baby for you to love. :cloud9:

nqs~ nice to see you popping in hun!

as for me, i'm on vacation at my parents house till monday the 4th. hopefully it will be relaxing. witch is due in a few days so we will see if she shows. :shrug: i think she's going too just because my emotions are all over the board. one minute, i want to cry the next i want to strangle the kids..:haha:. who knows..

ok so cycle day 24.. let's see what the next few days brings..:dohh:
xshells i hope you are feeling ok.
giggles~ hope things are good for y:hugs:ou.:hugs:
shells~ how did the dr's go? hope bub's rooted himself in nice and comfy!:thumbup:

should be going home tomorrow.. well today really it is after midnight now..:haha:. atleast i will be home if the :witch: shows up. better than being on vacation and having her arrive i guess..:wacko:
hope you ladies are all doing well. will check in later in the day!:kiss:

Hi ladies how is everyone?

cant wait to see these bfps coming :)

im off to the docs shortly to have my first lot of blood hcg's done...

Took another test yesterday on the cb digital and its gone to 2-3 weeks already from 1-2 and i was due on yesterday so i guess thats looking good on the hcg front. fingers crossed xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->